• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
I'd be up for it but there's really only 3 people from UNCC (me, H1N1, and Uncle) that actually regularly play Brawl anymore (there were more, but they decided to go back to Melee). It's possible that if I asked I could get maybe 2 of the Melee guys to try and get into it but no guarantees.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Stock I wish you went to ECU lol, are you planning on attending the school?

And ok Arch I got you, well we have five players technically that play competively. One of them doesn't go to ECU but he will next year

Dublio

Smash Ace
Ah, so those guys that were at the last Duke went back to Melee huh? As far as I know, there was Timmy (Mario), Tac(Lucario), and that Shiek player. (Who I never played so I don't know his name) Ah, that's a shame. :(

archer.

Smash Lord
Well Timmy kinda plays both, Tac rarely plays Brawl, and Taheem (Sheik) plays mostly Melee. But For the most part they don't go to much stuff anyway.

archer.

Smash Lord
... Snap M2K's last tournament while he is in Georgia is at BBC on April 30th, after that I think he said he's going back up north. So since he'll be gone before G6 3 starts, you should bring brawl back for G6 3.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Crew battles are awesome even though they don't happen very often. I think it would be an interesting aspect of Brawl, if we could have more of them. But chances are that either not everyone could make it, or something else would pop up. Crew battles seems like something you can't plan for, they just happen spontaneously.

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah we'll play tomorrow.

Craig are you ready to go? I can pick you up whenever.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
damnsss well that sux. i wish gas was like a dollar so i could come to all this shiza. watch as soon as summer starts when i can make everything, nothings gonna be happening

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
... Snap M2K's last tournament while he is in Georgia is at BBC on April 30th, after that I think he said he's going back up north. So since he'll be gone before G6 3 starts, you should bring brawl back for G6 3.
I might consider it, M2K said if i added brawl he would come.

I dont want that.

EVER

seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom