• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon's Match-Up Database! | (General Discussion); UPDATED: April 18th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
There was one thread like that not so long ago, it's deader than this one now.

I say we make other matchup discussion threads with exports.

Also wut P3, Marth being harder than MK.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Unfortunately.

Since I start college Tuesday, I'll probably be more limited on doing these write-ups than I already have been. Sucks that I'm such a perfectionist, I could never post simple TL;DRs of the MUs unless they were extremely detailed.

Lord Helmet was talking about continuing it awhile back, so he'll be picking up where I left off with this. I'll still be around to help and I can re-word the discussions if necessary, but chances are, all of this will be moved over to a new thread.

I'll still be managing the Index, which I can update that regularly once the general discussions get somewhere.
^

You guys are all slow. I'll likely be making the new one w/ exports unless someone else wants to step in.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
this thread should be closed. Now.

Someone open a new thread (lordhelmet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom