• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon needs to be nerfed

TheGoat

Smash Ace
If he reads your techs he kills you no matter what. He's too fast. Knee is overpowered. Dashdance ridiculous. ******** grab game on every character. He should be banned so space animal mains get a chance in competitive play.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
brawl player?
I'll have you know bawrl takes more skill than melee. Less tech skill=more mind games, graphics are better, and its pace allows "special" people like me to keep up. In fact I bet the new smash bros will be even better.

FalconR@ep

Smash Rookie
While I'm fully aware of the arguments for Brawl, I'd like to point out that, while Melee has some shortcomings, Brawl arguable has more, such as: air dodges in Brawl, ridiculously slow fall speed for almost all characters, and a lack of wavedashing. Not to say Brawl is a bad game by any standards, just that Melee sets the bar so high that it is hard to keep up.

Kadano

Magical Express
I'll have you know bawrl takes more skill than melee. Less tech skill=more mind games, graphics are better, and its pace allows "special" people like me to keep up. In fact I bet the new smash bros will be even better.
I see. Well then, what a great idea to complain on the Melee boards when you could simply play barwl or wait for Smash 4 (Is Gonna Suck)! It’s not like people will believe that you are a troll or anything.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
Captain Falcon? Seriously? If anything Pichu should be nerfed. Do you know what kind fo mindgames can come from being able to hurt yourself?

Landry

Smash Ace
While I'm fully aware of the arguments for Brawl, I'd like to point out that, while Melee has some shortcomings, Brawl arguable has more, such as: air dodges in Brawl, ridiculously slow fall speed for almost all characters, and a lack of wavedashing. Not to say Brawl is a bad game by any standards, just that Melee sets the bar so high that it is hard to keep up.
this guy

GreenMunchkin

Smash Apprentice

Holy crap, they released Bawrl? That game is freaking awesome. And, it doesn't discriminate against special people? God damn son.

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
And that falcon punch, man. It does like, all the damage. Can't even break out of the combos leading into it, Falcon OP, please nerf.

SAUS

Smash Ace
Falcon is a cheater. All you gotta do is falcon punch 3-4 times and you win.
All you gotta do is falcon punch 0-1 times and you win.*

And rofl GreenMunchkin your avatar... I just imagine the broken falcon coming and kneeing poor Nana and then kneeing her like 5 more times in a row while Popo looks on in horror. Poor Nana.

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
IC's need to be nerfed too. I can't beat a level 1 computer on its own, now I have to face them AND a player? Come on Nintendo.

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
So this one time captain falcon stomped me and then hit me a bunch more times and I died and I couldn't do anything that doesn't seem fair at all sakurai why has this been ok for 12 years dude.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Ice climbers?? That's like… two of em! TWO! that's twice as good! maybe even 2.5x because popo stays alive when nana dies!
remove from game plz.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
lol

SAUS

Smash Ace
Someone needs to hack melee and make it so Captain Falcon has a clone that copies him like Nana copies Popo. Then they need to TAS desync them so they knee into grab into knee forever and then falcon punch.... At the end of infinite time. So OP.

TerryJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
1337-1337-1337
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Someone needs to hack melee and make it so Captain Falcon has a clone that copies him like Nana copies Popo. Then they need to TAS desync them so they knee into grab into knee forever and then falcon punch.... At the end of infinite time. So OP.
I've seen a code that did this for Zelda/Sheik so it should be possible.. I might try this.

JKJ

Smash Ace
We needed a new troll thread after Nooga's thread died

I fully support this

nooga

Smash Apprentice
Nooga will never die. #Nooganation. you guys don't even know, he's taking Apex 2014

Well now you've gone and spoiled it. He's right folks, I'm heading to Apex 2014 and completely smashing the event. Prepare for your favorite player to be struck down from the force of god. I'll be playing Pichu with a pocket Mewtwo.

Also, this thread is hilarous.

cjugs

Smash Ace
This guy obviously realized brawl is not a competitive game it's a party game so he thinks ok i'll try melee since he knows it's better. He then picks what the melee player suggested is top tier fox and this is the chance of a lifetime for the falcon players revenge against a ****talking brawl player to stomp- knee-stomp-knee- whatever he wants because he has brawl skills. Then you came here to say it isn't you it's falcon because u aren't used to having combos...or skill...or knowledge.
On a side note i think i'm going to side with the wacko guys got a point because every time i land a falcon pawnch my cube and tv explodes so for our own safety yeah he needs to be banned.. Except for maybe against sheik because the falcon player can just run and the sheik-sheik player die, worthy trade i'd say.

Rath420

Smash Rookie
I was playing this guy at MAGFest who would yell "WHY DID THAT KILL ME?" after being hit by knees at 180%. Even he was not this much of a troll OP

Top Bottom