• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

captain falcon helmets - FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Smash Champion
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/ZeroHacker777/FalconHelmet001.jpg

me (Hax) looking good in my custom c.falcon helmet =) (white/pink) with gmoney to the right.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/ZeroHacker777/FalconHelmet002.jpg

Alukard taunting with it :)

my white/pink c.falcon helmet was a huge success at Genesis, and if people are interested i'm very willing to make more (in all 6 colors) and sell them at a decent price. i'll have everyone know it cost me a sh*tload to make, in addition to taking a ton of time (2-3+ hours); so these will not go cheap.

these are officially being sold in ANY of the 6 regular falcon colors for $80 USD. it costs me $50-60 to make + 2-3 hours and numerous complaint calls from my neighbors for inhaling the fumes lol. so i'm really not getting much out of this. but yeah leave your name/AIM/color preference and PM me your address and sh*t. you should get them about a week after placing your order.

Hax

Smash Champion
lol, I didn't make the original helmet it was made out of, so I can't change that. but trust me the visor being on the outside proves useful as it slides up/down to adjust according to where your nose is. it's really the perfect base helmet for a CF helmet :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll def buy one. How will u be accepting payment?

Hax

Smash Champion
paypal, M.O, concealed cash are all fine. how much are you guys expecting these to go for?

Hax

Smash Champion
sadly that's around what I pay to make one of these. I was thinking about $80 tbh. they are extremely good quality and I will make it so that the eyes/falcon stick on very well.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I could deal with that. I would like to buy it person though I'm tryin to go to some NY tournies anyways. I would like the burgundy gray falcon one.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah Hx. Us meleepeeps got dough. I mean, we all cry when theres 10$ venue fee, but we're secretly loaded :)

Hax

Smash Champion
strong_bad team with me/win the tourney/pay me $80

also i'm barely profitiing by doing this o_O it's more about showing my <3 for melee

urdailywater

Smash Hero
If I wasn't poor man, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Man, I'd buy that with my heart. I just can't afford that kind of surgery.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yo hax ...

ill let u house me..

and then u can make me one

^____^

<3333 looool

Hax

Smash Champion
tai that is genius and surely will be a feature for the helmets i sell

ilu

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I was hoping for $30 - $40 max, but I didn't expect them to be so expensive to make. I'd rather make one myself.
If you were to buy all the materials at retail price for an original Falcon helmet and make one, it would cost at least 50 dollars, and that's a very very generous estimate.

Hax

Smash Champion
in 2-3 hours i could make $30+ working.. this is essentially work

believe me its tedious

i guess now that there's interest i can start taking orders. my AIM = zerohax so let me know what color and **** you want. i'll be doing my best to make these even higher quality than the first one; they will include the see-through eyes Tee ay eye has reccomended :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL I'm maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad late posting this, but that is AMAZING! You and I need to go into business together, stickers & C Falcon helmets! XD

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me or is this incredibly nerdy? Nice idea but seriously guys... think of the real world.

Hax

Smash Champion
anything having to do with captain falcon is far from nerdy.. :)

i'm officially taking orders on these. i'm gonna start them off at $80 which is pretty fair considering the old one costed me $60 to make and now i'll be making the eyes see-through which is gonna cost even more/take even more time. so if you're down to purchase one of these leave your name, AIM and color preference. thanks

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Why do those cosplay guys have the scarf on? Shows what they know about falcon. Not a dam thing.

Thats how I know that isn't the real falcon in brawl. The brawl one is blood falcon impersonating the real falcon. i know thiss because only blood falcon weres the scarf.

Melee is where the real Douglas Jay Falcon stays.
:bandit:

Hax

Smash Champion
for the record "super smash bros. brawl" has nothing to do with the making of these helmets.... nothing

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
he was talkin about the pics that i posted

those dudes got some seriously nice helmets tho

they probly spend like 200 dollars on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom