• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom X Nintendo. New vs game...... maybe

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
"Capcom's Yoshinori Ono has confirmed interest in a Nintendo X Capcom fighter. At the Nintendo 3DS conference in Amsterdam yesterday, Cubed3 attended Ono-san's roundtable session and managed to ask the key question, "Considering you are trying to make Street Fighter IV 3DS accessible to a wider audience, did you ever think about including Nintendo characters to broaden the appeal?"

Rather than brushing the question off completely, instead Ono-san reacted very positively, saying he would like to make a Nintendo X Capcom fighting game and that the idea should be pitched to Nintendo of Japan and Masahiro Sakurai.

Assuming this title was green-lit, there's a strong chance it would follow past cross over games with both Nintendo and Capcom making their own game with each others' characters."

http://www.eventhubs.com/ ( for proof, just scroll down)

I guess when/ if this drops

smash is done.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Samus vs Mega Man X
Mr. Resetti vs Phoenix Wright
Wolf Link vs Amaterasu
Pokemon Trainer vs Monster Hunter
Mario and Luigi vs Ryu and Ken
Wario vs Rufus
Peach vs Chun li
Kirby vs Viewtiful Joe
Bowser vs Dante

Purple

Hi guys!
This game wouldn't be legit, it'd be the first street fighter game with hazards in the level.

Then competitive players would call it counterpicking and keep it legal.

-_-

Xyless

Smash Master
Man, I'd be fine if it were simply Street Fighter with the inclusion of Nintendo characters, like when Link went to Soul Calibur.

I honestly can't imagine it working the other way around.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Saw the word Sakurai in the eventhubs description. Closed the window and kept moving. I dont need him watering down street fighter because its "too hard".

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Samus vs Mega Man X
Wolf Link vs Amaterasu
Wario vs Rufus
Peach vs Chun li
Kirby vs Viewtiful Joe
Bowser vs Dante

this list made me ****

AfroQT

Smash Master
Samus vs Mega Man X
Wolf Link vs Amaterasu
Wario vs Rufus
Peach vs Chun li
Kirby vs Viewtiful Joe
Bowser vs Dante
PEACH VS CHUN LI LETS GET SOME HYPE
Wario vs rufus **** rufus, he better not make it into the game if it gets made.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If this game played like smash, it would suck for street fighter characters. If this game played like street fighter, it would suck for the Nintendo characters.

Either way it is made, it wouldn't feel right in some way and probably suck.

When am I gonna get my KonamiXNamcoXCapcom? I want some Belmonts in a legit fighting game.

AfroQT

Smash Master
They already did... Street Fighter 4 :awesome:

rofl ****in masky with the a++ troll]
ANYWAY i don't know if you guys read the article or not but if it did happen both companies would do 2 separate games. As in capcom would do 1, i doubt there will be any levels.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I 3 stocked justin Wong in a national brawl tourney finals

your opinion is invalid, afro

AfroQT

Smash Master
I 3 stocked justin Wong in a national brawl tourney finals

your opinion is invalid, afro
uh you mean like 3 years ago? When the game first came out and no one knew how to play? The games evolved bro.

If that's the best you got, that was a very very terrible choice for starting your argument.

So like i said, prove me wrong. I'd love to see you just show up and wreck people i mean come on the games easy right? lol

It's easy to type words onto your screen. Or to formulate an opinion based on pretty much nothing.

AfroQT

Smash Master
jwong played brawl once at a tournament when the game first came out. Thats it.

lol afro u mad?

what did u do in brawl?
Lol im mad? Damn mike g i never thought you'd be one to take the trolls way out when you know you have no chance of arguing, and in the end you'll end up just looking stupid. In all honesty i expected more.

What have i done in brawl? Im not going to list my accomplishments like some sort of super star, but im far from a scrub in brawl. More importantly what does that even have to do with this arguement lol.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
>implying I even cared about this tiredass argument

LOL.

All this because I laughed at a comment "l lost" . Kieth already knows I'm not even serious but you just had to be a sensitive baby's bottom and defend your game..for no reason really.

As If I was going to resist the urge to keep it going

AfroQT

Smash Master
Sensitive baby bottom? Because i responded to your joke? Please man, it's not like im in tears here. I thought we could have a conversation, you proved you couldn't do that. Thats really it. You're supposed to be the "mature melee player" and I the "immature kid brawl player".

And please don't pretend that if i posted something slandering melee i wouldn't have legions of melee players in here biting my head off.

: /

Top Bottom