• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
I didn't play much wolf in brawl to be honest, but with teh way DLC seems to be going im gonna hope for his inclusion anyway. I am genuinly hoping that with the return of Roy and Lucas, that we might ACTUALLY get a Roster of all past and current game fighters. So ofcourse I support wolf and Also hope snake and maybe more or red's pokemon can join the fight again.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, anyone excited for tomorrow? Anyone thinking Wolf, or any DLC character will be revealed in the Digital Event? Doesn't hurt to ask again, right?

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
So, anyone excited for tomorrow? Anyone thinking Wolf, or any DLC character will be revealed in the Digital Event? Doesn't hurt to ask again, right?
I'm looking forward to it! And, I'm hoping for some surprises like a character reveal, but if I don't bank on it, then I won't be disappointed if there are none.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I'm looking forward to finally seeing some footage of Star Fox Wii U that's for sure.

Also excited for any new games/surprises that might pop up too.

A character reveal could go either way in my opinion but I think Wolf has the highest chance of being shown compared to any other character.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I dream of Wolf and a mystery fighter as two more Pre-Ballot DLC

Then I dream of 4 Ballot winners to finish the roster. K. Rool, Isaac, Krystal/Shantae, and Bandana Dee

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
i just Dream for Wolf and King K. Rool.

if they both happen, then i'm satisfied
Those are the only two I need, but I highly suspect the others will make it in as well.

Bandana Dee isn't name dropped a lot but he's pulling a LOT of support, in the west and in the east.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Listen to this while reading.
*SFA General Pepper Voice activates*Everyone,heed closely what I am about to say.

Even if our beloved Wolf isn't announced tomorrow,there is still hope for our favorite scoundrel.

Look at Roy,who was gone for 14 years before coming back.Mewtwo and Lucas also have come back,although Lucas didn't have to wait so long.

Who knows when it will be that Wolf gets confirmed,if at all.It may be tomorrow,our the months following,or...who knows,at the rate we're going.

No more doubt everyone.

Look at our support.

Our fans.

Those who wish to be a part of this,but probably can't.

America,Japan,and beyond,people all over the world miss him.

And when he's confirmed,the roster will be almost perfect,aside from K. Rool,but that's besides the point.

Wolf is the only past character we really NEED to have perfection.I'd like Ice Climbers and Snake,but they seem really unlikely at this point.Pichu,Young Link,Ivysaur,and Squirtle are all really not needed.

Until our calling is heard,we won't stand down...

...give in...

...or lose hope.

We are Star Fox fans,fans who want one of their favorite Brawl characters back from the dead.

Even if he is not revealed,we will keep going until the day he is.

Thank you.

...Oh,:4fox: and :4darkpit:,remember,
will be the one to take you down.
*SFA General Pepper Voice deactivates*

Oh,and I live in Central Time Zone,so NO SPOILERS.Sorry.

Last edited:

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
I've been thinking, instead of E3 do you guys think its possible Wolf could be released along side Tournament mode and the classic 64 stages in August's Nintendo Direct since Tournament mode will be released in August and since there's usually a direct every 2 months, also It could still promote the New StarFox that will be announced tomorrow and I'm guessing the release date window of the New StarFox will be around November for the holidays. But I'm just putting my thoughts on the table.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I've been thinking, instead of E3 do you guys think its possible Wolf could be released along side Tournament mode and the classic 64 stages in August's Nintendo Direct since Tournament mode will be released in August and since there's usually a direct every 2 months, also It could still promote the New StarFox that will be announced tomorrow and I'm guessing the release date window of the New StarFox will be around November for the holidays. But I'm just putting my thoughts on the table.
If Wolf doesn't get announced at E3 or the digital event, August seems like the best time to unveil him with Tournament mode.

Remember everyone: I solemnly sworn to eat a waffle shaped like a sock if Wolf is not confirmed. I am THAT convinced he's in, no need to despair.

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
That's what I'm betting on. His reveal and release date, which will most likely be after the new please don't suck Star Fox game. Tomorrow's going to be hype!

Also I hope we get Sector Z from Smash 64 for the Wii U version.

D

Deleted member

So i'm just gonna be captain obvious for a second. With DLC, most veterans are in and we welcome in characters that were set to appear in Brawl from Melee, as well as the Brawl kid himself. All that's left from the brawl roster itself is.

:pt:'s :ivysaur: / :squirtle: ( They do sound a bit weird to me being separate compared to lonely :4charizard: )
:wolf: I firmly believe this guy's time is nigh. Don't even have to say A word, and his chances at RTC ( Rate their Chances ) are top for a reason.
:snake: His chances are a bit lower than Wolf in my opinion, but still with high hopes.
:popo: These guys were cool, and they might be able to do Ice Climbers DLC on the NEW 3DS, elimnating a old problem somewhat.

mark welford

Smash Ace
That's what I'm betting on. His reveal and release date, which will most likely be after the new please don't suck Star Fox game. Tomorrow's going to be hype!

Also I hope we get Sector Z from Smash 64 for the Wii U version.
That or Venom would be awesome I want to fight on the wings of The Great Fox again.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Just something I thought of during the presentation: Isn't it a little fishy that out of all of the remaining Amiibos only Falco is coming out during the Holiday? What if they're holding Wolf back for announcement of Star Fox Wii U? That possibility isn't too far fetched considering most of the veterans are coming back.

mark welford

Smash Ace
Just something I thought of during the presentation: Isn't it a little fishy that out of all of the remaining Amiibos only Falco is coming out during the Holiday? What if they're holding Wolf back for announcement of Star Fox Wii U? That possibility isn't too far fetched considering most of the veterans are coming back.
It was odd how Sakurai took a momentary pause before the Falco amiibo and I believe there will be some type of cross connection of SSB4 and SF:U with the Falco amiibo not only that but also Wolf and his amiibo.

D

Deleted member

It was odd how Sakurai took a momentary pause before the Falco amiibo and I believe there will be some type of cross connection of SSB4 and SF:U with the Falco amiibo not only that but also Wolf and his amiibo.
This is a really nice theory.

PhilosopherOfWar

Smash Rookie
I know that despite his chances being high for his announcement I shouldn't get my hopes up for Wolf for the nintendo direct tomorrow, but I really can't help it. SO instead I've been bracing for the possible scenario of the devastation me being deprived of my main for even longer would cause.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well, today is the day that Nintendo will reveal all sorts of crazy goodness on their Digital Event. I'm really excited for this, but unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the live broadcast because I'm gonna be asleep during that time. I'm definitely gonna watch it later in the day, which I'll be doing first thing I wake up.

And despite Lucas, Roy and Ryu taking center stage after their release (along with some unexpected balance changes), I still remain hopeful that Wolf would eventually be confirmed for DLC. I currently have Roy as my DLC main but if Wolf returning to Sm4sh becomes a reality, he'll definitely be my automatic DLC main for sure.

mark welford

Smash Ace
Well, today is the day that Nintendo will reveal all sorts of crazy goodness on their Digital Event. I'm really excited for this, but unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the live broadcast because I'm gonna be asleep during that time. I'm definitely gonna watch it later in the day, which I'll be doing first thing I wake up.

And despite Lucas, Roy and Ryu taking center stage after their release (along with some unexpected balance changes), I still remain hopeful that Wolf would eventually be confirmed for DLC. I currently have Roy as my DLC main but if Wolf returning to Sm4sh becomes a reality, he'll definitely be my automatic DLC main for sure.
I'll be in summer school during the direct.

mark welford

Smash Ace
Ouch. Summer school is no fun...unless you actually enjoy it.
Indeed I do I have been to it last 4/5 years by no means there is idiocy in me I just have it for one course and I passed my final exams except for math every year the course I take is English.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Indeed I do I have been to it last 4/5 years by no means there is idiocy in me I just have it for one course and I passed my final exams except for math every year the course I take is English.
Can say I'm not real fond of having to go to summer school, even though it is more better than doing literally nothing at home especially when you got no summer plans at all. Haven't been to summer school since I was still in middle school.
In the mean time, I will play as my Fox custom with Wolf flash, charge blaster and drill fox.
Sounds like something I would definitely do...if only I knew how to use Fox correctly.

shane3x

Saint of Swords
Just over 8 hours to go until Wolf is revealed as a playable character as promotion during Star Fox Wii U!

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Someone really should've had a Dawn of the Final Day joke in here somewhere. It's mandatory, dammit.

Anyway, one of 2 things are going to happen. Either we scream in pure joy and start throwing our money at Nintendo(as if we haven't been doing that already), or our dreams come crashing down around us as we curse Nintendo forevermore.

It's going to be a fun day, isn't it?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Someone really should've had a Dawn of the Final Day joke in here somewhere. It's mandatory, dammit.

Anyway, one of 2 things are going to happen. Either we scream in pure joy and start throwing our money at Nintendo(as if we haven't been doing that already), or our dreams come crashing down around us as we curse Nintendo forevermore.

It's going to be a fun day, isn't it?
Or how about we don't raise our hopes up until success is a guarantee.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Or how about we don't raise our hopes up until success is a guarantee.
Well, I'm not holding my breath for anything, but I'm still pretty hopeful.

Whatever happens, happens. I won't be too upset should things not go our way.

Top Bottom