• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
I think the best way they could bring back Wolf is by basing his specials on Starfox Assault. Especially since Namco Bandai also made that game.

Neutral B: Sniper Rifle
Pressing B and holding B brings it out. Release B to fire a fast and strong laser that pierces through foes. While holding B it can be aimed. After firing wolf puts it back. High start lag and high end lag to prevent spam.

Side B: Missile Launcher
This is a recreation of Snake's side B. The missile does more damage and is much bigger. Pressing B again prematurely destroys the missile but the explosion is smaller. Unlike Snake's missile, it can be destroyed.

Up B: Gatling Gun
Instead of using a wimpy booster pack, Wolf uses the recoil of a gatling gun to recover. When used in the air Wolf fires straight down for a while dealing damage to everybody that gets hit by the stream of plasma shots. When used on the ground he fires straight forward and can do so for a longer time than in the air. The plasma shots do very little damage and knock back but as a gatling gun it fires very fast.

Down B: Cloaking Device
Wolf is given the clear effect for up to ten seconds. He can still be damaged but is almost undetectable. Players that use this will need to be watchful in order to not kill themselves with it. It's great when combined with the sniper and launcher as Wolf is still invisible while performing the moves. It deactivates when the player presses down B again or when it's charge is used up. When not in use it charges up, which takes about a minute.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I think the best way they could bring back Wolf is by basing his specials on Starfox Assault. Especially since Namco Bandai also made that game.

Pressing B and holding B brings it out. Release B to fire a fast and strong laser that pierces through foes. While holding B it can be aimed. After firing wolf puts it back. High start lag and high end lag to prevent spam.

This is a recreation of Snake's side B. The missile does more damage and is much bigger. Pressing B again prematurely destroys the missile but the explosion is smaller. Unlike Snake's missile, it can be destroyed.

Instead of using a wimpy booster pack, Wolf uses the recoil of a gatling gun to recover. When used in the air Wolf fires straight down for a while dealing damage to everybody that gets hit by the stream of plasma shots. When used on the ground he fires straight forward and can do so for a longer time than in the air. The plasma shots do very little damage and knock back but as a gatling gun it fires very fast.

Wolf is given the clear effect for up to ten seconds. He can still be damaged but is almost undetectable. Players that use this will need to be watchful in order to not kill themselves with it. It's great when combined with the sniper and launcher as Wolf is still invisible while performing the moves. It deactivates when the player presses down B again or when it's charge is used up. When not in use it charges up, which takes about a minute.
I actually like this, it'd make Wolf more of a deadly hunter than a feral warrior.

Though his fast, vicious attacks are a big part of the the reason I love Wolf in Brawl, I'd definitely adapt to this too. :3

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I like these, but how about the Down B still shows a shadow? I will miss Ye Ol Blaster, Wolf Flash and Reflector, but this isn't bad

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
(Tries to imagine Fox being a silly character like Pit. It doesn't work.)
Not necessarily as silly as pit, but I think him having a it of a joke every now and again, right now he's kind of a boring character if I'm gonna be honest
They already have quite a bit of established character to work with. I wouldn't want them to try too hard, heh. 64 did the best to establish their characters. Fox was the leader and relatively professional and serious. Falco was brash and cocky ace that liked teasing Slippy. Slippy was inept and silly, but a mechanical wiz. Peppy was the old vet with "sage wisdom". They all fulfilled a certain character trope so as to play off each other and balance the personalities of the team.

Play Adventures if you want to get a better feel for a fun Fox though. Assault and 64 made him fairly flat with some moments scattered around. His expressions and reactions were great in Adventures. Assault's campaign was fairly serious for the characters, but the multiplayer shows a hint at their more fun halves... except Fox, he's still mostly flat there. Just watch their idle animations. Falco grooms his "hair" with both "hands" for instance. Even just that behavior says something, lol. Their taunts as well and victory animations. Even though Adventures mostly features just Fox it also does well to develop the other characters the few times they are shown or interact. Krystal could use some more development though. Her appearance in Adventures mainly has her as headstrong and caring and eventually somewhat flirty with Fox. Although, I think she actually likes making Fox uncomfortable since she finds it amusing as much as actually liking him. Her appearance in Assault does a bit more to show her character. She kind of is the one that diffuses the arguing between Falco and Slippy so she's a peacekeeper. More than that I think the multiplayer gives us a better hint about how she's also fun though.

Smash also has some stuff that shows them being fun and more interesting. Listen to the back and forth in the cameo appearances at Orbital Gate Assault and Corneria on 3DS. There's character there waiting to be expressed. There's details about the characters that can be fleshed out. I wouldn't want them to try to develop them too much like Command. That approach to them felt like a mistake. Plus that game just wasn't that enjoyable. They should be ragtag team of mercenaries that's not too serious but each is unique and brings something special to the team. That's pretty much how they are now, just not as developed and expressed as they could be. I think if more than just Fox is playable in the main part of Star Fox Wii U, we could have a chance at some unique dialogue and gameplay, especially if there's an emphasis on improved on-foot missions.
I just feel that for a main protagonist, Fox is incredibly boring most of the time. He doesn't really have much character right now. All though they could play off of that and make him really serious and dense, not wanting to ever be distracted from the mission, that could work to some comedic effect

Rosalinatehplumber

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mariotrains
Switch FC
2537-5587-9586
I feel like we are pushing Sakurai too hard. The man work his butt off on the game for 2 years with injury on his right shoulder. I felt like fans just keep wanting more and more stuff because so and so is not in the game. I feel like if we are pushing him too hard, something bad could happen. I do want DLC, but I feel like Sakurai should take a break first after finishing Mewtwo.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I feel like we are pushing Sakurai too hard. The man work his butt off on the game for 2 years with injury on his right shoulder. I felt like fans just keep wanting more and more stuff because so and so is not in the game. I feel like if we are pushing him too hard, something bad could happen. I do want DLC, but I feel like Sakurai should take a break first after finishing Mewtwo.
Sakurai doesn't have to do it though, he could pass it off to another director or just leave it with namco while giving them minor direction. Point is, he doesn't have to be as involved as he was in the main game

Rosalinatehplumber

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mariotrains
Switch FC
2537-5587-9586
Sakurai doesn't have to do it though, he could pass it off to another director or just leave it with namco while giving them minor direction. Point is, he doesn't have to be as involved as he was in the main game
I really hope he does that if he can't do it. Smash 4 DLC should happen with or without Sakurai.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I actually like this, it'd make Wolf more of a deadly hunter than a feral warrior.

Though his fast, vicious attacks are a big part of the the reason I love Wolf in Brawl, I'd definitely adapt to this too. :3
I'd be into this too. What mainly appealed to me in Brawl was his regular attack game and freaky aerial movement. Changes to his specials wouldn't remove that part of his game... although, I always did like his side B and the shenanigans you could pull with it.

Not necessarily as silly as pit, but I think him having a it of a joke every now and again, right now he's kind of a boring character if I'm gonna be honest

I just feel that for a main protagonist, Fox is incredibly boring most of the time. He doesn't really have much character right now. All though they could play off of that and make him really serious and dense, not wanting to ever be distracted from the mission, that could work to some comedic effect
He's a little both maybe. Just compare his character in Adventures to that of Assault. The explanation could be that he felt the situation in Assault was more dire so he put on more of a serious face, whereas he was almost amused by the situation in Adventures. It also could be that they figured he "matured", but I'm not really a fan to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcYshz_R0_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-nfUhpFp1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zep4I3x8T28

The first is a short example of Fox's expressiveness and generally "lighter" attitude he has in Adventures. It's expressed not only in the great facial animation but in his voice. Star Fox Adventures is still the standard for Fox in this regard.

The second video is an example of Fox's relative flatness and lack of emotion in Assault. The writing wasn't bad necessarily in this game but Fox was nearly void of character in it. Doesn't help that the audio in Assault was always so muffled. The same Assault voice actor was great in Brawl though.

Third video is one of the few examples of Fox not being flat in Assault. It's almost a throwback to his character in Adventures although he feels a lot more uptight still. I honestly wish we saw more Fox expressions and emotion like this in the rest of the game. Also shows Krystal's fun attitude. She's clearly amused by Fox being uncomfortable.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
@ GerbilCrab475 GerbilCrab475 I'm not so sure about this. I could see myself and others getting banned for rage quitting just because we miscalculated with his down B effect. (Which would be destroyed with a smoke ball attached to you.) I hate Snake's side special, so I'm against that. His recovery is really similar to Jetpack Joyride so I don't think they would do that, but it isn't the worst idea if you want something different. I wouldn't use the neutral special because laggy projectiles and I don't mix well, I don't use Zero Suit Sammus' Paralyzer for this very reason. Honestly I don't think Wolf needs new specials. He is a unique character on his own without the specials changed. Also, it would kill his ability to switch up his recovery.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I think Kid Icarus is a good example. It shows content and good writing that really builds the characters. I think Star Fox Wii U can do everything that game did and more since it'll be on Wii U. There's no reason it shouldn't be big. Funnily enough, the story in KI:U isn't all that different from the story of Assault... Assault's just less amusing perhaps. KI:U was pretty great. All the same, KI:U and Assault are the kinds of games Wii U should be looking to for inspiration, including Adventures for clues as to handle the on-foot portion.

Not sure how motivated you are to try some Star Fox, but both Assault and Adventures are GameCube games so they can play just fine on the Wii, and 64 was of course rereleased in updated form on 3DS. I was just playing some Adventures recently, and it actually holds up quite well. Amazing how it doesn't even feel that long ago that I was first playing this game. The nostalgia is waaay too real.
The one thing bad thing about Kid Icarus is that its influence over Smash Bros Wii U/3DS was bigger than Ridley.
I really hope they expand the characters a bit more, as they are right now Star Fox characters are kinda boring yet they can very easily be put into a comedic scenario. Fox could be the pit of the game, constantly joking around, not really taking things seriously, Krystal could be the palutena, giving guidance with a hint of sass. Falco could be cocky and jealous of fox, constantly wanting to be the centre of attention as well as putting down the others and judging them when they do something wrong. Wolf could be very sarcastic and snarky. Slippy could be slippy. Leon could be psycho etc etc

Also I want a female star wolf member to rival Krystal that would be *****y and sassy as ****
What about a female wolf, a fierce warrior who is also cunning, and aggressive. Plus it makes her a good rival for Krystal as Krystal is a Vixen (female fox), though I think Panther is already her rival. Anyone here a good artist?

I don't think they'd change him up that much, considering they didn't even do it to Ganondorf, though I do like Wolf's regular specials more, maybe if we get lucky and he comes back with unique customs like Palutena, this could be a thing.

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
The one thing bad thing about Kid Icarus is that its influence over Smash Bros Wii U/3DS was bigger than Ridley.

What about a female wolf, a fierce warrior who is also cunning, and aggressive. Plus it makes her a good rival for Krystal as Krystal is a Vixen (female fox), though I think Panther is already her rival. Anyone here a good artist?

I don't think they'd change him up that much, considering they didn't even do it to Ganondorf, though I do like Wolf's regular specials more, maybe if we get lucky and he comes back with unique customs like Palutena, this could be a thing.
Uprising was a great game. One of the better ones I've played in the last couple years. It at least deserved some representation in Smash 4, though I, like many, could've done without Dark Pit. Sakurai almost thought about making it Star Fox instead in the earliest part of the development but felt the gameplay was different enough and figured Kid Icarus needed a reboot. It's a shame he didn't do a Star Fox instead, but I don't regret KI:U being a thing. It's fun to imagine what he could've done with Star Fox since he did so great with KI:U, but then he also was working with a franchise with a lot more flexibility. That was also another large part of why he chose it to be a Kid Icarus game. More artistic freedom.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Uprising was a great game. One of the better ones I've played in the last couple years. It at least deserved some representation in Smash 4, though I, like many, could've done without Dark Pit. Sakurai almost thought about making it Star Fox instead in the earliest part of the development but felt the gameplay was different enough and figured Kid Icarus needed a reboot. It's a shame he didn't do a Star Fox instead, but I don't regret KI:U being a thing. It's fun to imagine what he could've done with Star Fox since he did so great with KI:U, but then he also was working with a franchise with a lot more flexibility. That was also another large part of why he chose it to be a Kid Icarus game. More artistic freedom.
I absolutely adored Uprising, but I never felt really pushed to go back and replay it, unlike StarFox 64. It felt as if every time I went through the levels I was doing the same thing over and over. Is it just me?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Yeah it was good, though if it had been a Star fox game it would have been awesome, and Star Fox probably would have gotten much more representation in Smash Bros. I also edited the main page so the number of Facebook page likes and Twitter page followers are also displayed.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I absolutely adored Uprising, but I never felt really pushed to go back and replay it, unlike StarFox 64. It felt as if every time I went through the levels I was doing the same thing over and over. Is it just me?
I was wondering when I'd see you. It's clear you lurk our conversations. Hello, officially.

Yeah, it did start to be that way for me. But then I replayed quests many times while progressing slowly through the story. The story carries the game. The gameplay is less addictive than the characters. I lost a lot of my motivation by trying to play as much as possible with Viridi as my goddess. Took too long to progress the story so that by the time I'd finish the rest of the story I was more burned out of the game than I probably would've been. Got most of the challenge boxes open though... except for the multiplayer stuff. Never really got to that part of the game. Wasn't too great at it the few times I tried, heh.

Yeah it was good, though if it had been a Star fox game it would have been awesome, and Star Fox probably would have gotten much more representation in Smash Bros. I also edited the main page so the number of Facebook page likes and Twitter page followers are also displayed.
Yeah, true. Before it was KI:U, if I had to choose, I'd have much rather had Star Fox get some love. But it's Kid Icarus Uprising instead and now it would be hard for me to say it shouldn't have been made and instead a Star Fox game should've been. Basically, it's not a choice I could honestly make now. Star Fox is more near and dear to my heart though and has been with me for so long. It may have still won out if the fate of the direction this game would've taken way back early in it's development was somehow in my current self's hands.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I was wondering when I'd see you. It's clear you lurk our conversations. Hello, officially.
I only post when I think my opinion could benefit the conversation, so that's why I lurk.
Yeah, it did start to be that way for me. But then I replayed quests many times while progressing slowly through the story. The story carries the game. The gameplay is less addictive than the characters. I lost a lot of my motivation by trying to play as much as possible with Viridi as my goddess. Took too long to progress the game so that by the time I'd finish the rest of the game I was more burned out of the game than I probably would've been. Got most of the challenge boxes open though... except for the multiplayer. Never really got to that part of the game. Wasn't too great at it the few times I tried, heh.
I agree that the characters are the best part of the game, they're really interesting. I personally thought the story was stale but that's all opinionated. And Multiplayer was fun but I'd you didn't have a good weapon you were screwed. I jumped into it shortly after playing the first chapter and got rekt...

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I only post when I think my opinion could benefit the conversation, so that's why I lurk.
I agree that the characters are the best part of the game, they're really interesting. I personally thought the story was stale but that's all opinionated. And Multiplayer was fun but I'd you didn't have a good weapon you were screwed. I jumped into it shortly after playing the first chapter and got rekt...
Ah, I see. I tend to just talk because I like to share ideas as well as opinions. Although, you've probably said much in this regard already in this thread or others and it would feel like you were reiterating. I'm a relative newcomer to this thread though so I'm still talkative you could say.

The characters really carried the story. They were part of it of course so they did make it more than the sum of it's parts you could argue. I think I've said this earlier in this thread or maybe in another, but ironically, KI:U's story isn't that different from Assaults.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

I don't really see panther as Krystal's rival, I see him more as her stalker

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
I like these, but how about the Down B still shows a shadow? I will miss Ye Ol Blaster, Wolf Flash and Reflector, but this isn't bad
Those moves wouldn't really be able to be used for Wolf as almost all of them are now used by Fox. If Wolf is getting back in, his specials will definitely be different, and with Namco Bandai making him, it would be likely for him to get an Assault based moveset.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Those moves wouldn't really be able to be used for Wolf as almost all of them are now used by Fox. If Wolf is getting back in, his specials will definitely be different, and with Namco Bandai making him, it would be likely for him to get an Assault based moveset.
I don't see why Fox's customs are a problem as everyone and their mum has Falco's blaster

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I would not exactly call this "on topic", but it has been almost four months since Sakurai said anything about DLC other than Mewtwo, and with that said, he hasn't even said anything about whether or not more DLC will happen? I can imagine that if there were no more DLC, he would have said something about it or give a hint by now. Sure, the Mewtwo DLC is not yet released, but maybe Sakurai is secretly planning more DLC already, despite the Mewtwo DLC not being released yet? It has been a while since he last said anything about that, I am just saying.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I would not exactly call this "on topic", but it has been almost four months since Sakurai said anything about DLC other than Mewtwo, and with that said, he hasn't even said anything about whether or not more DLC will happen? I can imagine that if there were no more DLC, he would have said something about it or give a hint by now. Sure, the Mewtwo DLC is not yet released, but maybe Sakurai is secretly planning more DLC already, despite the Mewtwo DLC not being released yet? It has been a while since he last said anything about that, I am just saying.
Oh he definitely is, there's no way he isn't

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Hopefully a Nintendo Direct (this week preferably) will shed some light on this, trust me we're all anxious to find out whats going on.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Considering there's an extremely high demand for DLC, its well worth the cost to do it, they'll probably make millions, and then there's the Amiibo. Wolf Amiibo, Lucas Amiibo, they'd sell like crazy. The Miiverse and Tourney will be a free update, Mewtwo is DLC, not a free update, as you must own both versions and register them on Club Nintendo. Now are there any good fanarts of Wolf DLC out there?

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
If only...
It's true that just looking at the character select screen it appears to naturally fit two extra slots, but I hope just because it looks that way doesn't mean 2 would be all we got. They could add more if they were willing to decrease the size of each portrait. Imagine if each row had 15 portraits. Suddenly we'd be looking at 59 slots.

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
In my opinion, Wolf will come back and there are two ways to do so:
Either in a
1) "Back for a Brawl"-DLC Pack for Smash 4, including cut characters from BRAWL: Wolf, Lucas and Ice Climber(s)
or in a
2) "Star Fox Wii U" - DLC Pack, including Wolf and ?Krysta?l (or someone new/ else form the Star Fox series)

SORRY in advance, if anybody suggested that already, can´t remember if anybody did so in the previous 60 pages zZz

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
In my opinion, Wolf will come back and there are two ways to do so:
Either in a
1) "Back for a Brawl"-DLC Pack for Smash 4, including cut characters from BRAWL: Wolf, Lucas and Ice Climber(s)
or in a
2) "Star Fox Wii U" - DLC Pack, including Wolf and ?Krysta?l (or someone new/ else form the Star Fox series)

SORRY in advance, if anybody suggested that already, can´t remember if anybody did so in the previous 60 pages zZz
It's been suggested before, yeah, but that doesn't mean it's not worth suggesting again. :3

I personally like that first one. The name is cute and I played both Wolf and Lucas in Brawl, so it'd be nice for them to return. :3

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
You really think so? Why so?

Yeah, I know. I do hope we get a Direct soon, especially in this month. I think we are due for another Direct.
They'll make tons of money, even if sakurai doesn't want it, nintendo will
Mario Kart and Hyrule Warriors DLC was EXTREMELY well received
There's tons of characters that are missing for no apparent reason (Wolf, Isaac, Dixie, a Zelda rep etc)
Can promote current and future nintendo games, Inkling for example could greatly increase the popularity of Splatoon

There's tons more reasons but that's all I got right now

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
They'll make tons of money, even if sakurai doesn't want it, nintendo will
I really feel like Sakurai isn´t friends with DLC (I get that, some company deliever hal baked products and force you to buy the rest as "DLC")
But honestly, I think Sakurai not only HAS TO do DLC (looking at the suscess of MK8 and HW), I think DLC is long planned for this game.

A little reading ahead, but I think it´s worth the time:
Sakurai, a very smart man

Take a glance about how Sakurai approached this topic:
DLC weren´t as much as the topic (compared to now), until... Mewtwo got announced -> "We are not working on any more DLC... in the near future/ right now." He said.
(But he didn´t say NO to it).
This way, "playing hard to get" the demand for DLC broke all records, by people trying to "convince him" or "motivate him" to do so. I mean, just search through YouTube. Endless pages and vids. (Sadly, a lot of crap in there thoo ._.)
The point is: Afterwards Sakurai can say: "You really wanteed it AND I didn´t, but I did this for you" and keep his "image clean?"
I mean, so people can´t blame him for "intentionally cutting Lucas, Wolf, ..." and "holding back newcomers", just to bring them back later (as paid) DLC?

I`M not saying this is true, thats just a personal theory. I´m not angry/ mad, thats just a little something I had no place to share until now! :p

Edit: Typos and grammer zZz

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I really feel like Sakurai isn´t friends with DLC (I get that, some company deliever hal baked products and force you to buy the rest as "DLC")
But honestly, I think Sakurai not only HAS TO do DLC (looking at the suscess of MK8 and HW), I think DLC is long planned for this game.

A little reading ahead, but I think it´s worth the time:
Sakurai, a very smart man

Take a glance about how Sakurai approached this topic:
DLC weren´t as much as the topic (compared to now), until... Mewtwo got announced -> "We are not working on any more DLC... in the near future/ right now." He said.
(But he didn´t say NO to it).
This way, "playing hard to get" the demand for DLC broke all records, by people trying to "convince him" or "motivate him" to do so. I mean, just search through YouTube. Endless pages and vids. (Sadly, a lot of crap in there thoo ._.)
The point is: Afterwards Sakurai can say: "You really wanteed it AND I didn´t, but I did this for you" and keep his "image clean?"
I mean, so people can´t blame him for "intentionally cutting Lucas, Wolf, ..." and "holding back newcomers", just to bring them back later (as paid) DLC?

I`M not saying this is true, thats just a personal theory. I´m not angry/ mad, thats just a little something I had no place to share until now! :p

Edit: Typos and grammer zZz
Welcome to Smashboards! Wolf playable in Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS as his own playable character is worth paying money for. Same thing applies to Lucas.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Hey @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy have you replied to any of Nintendo of America's Twitter posts that they ask you to respond to? Maybe it could help the Wolf for DLC campaign gain more momentum. We need all the Wolf supporters to unite. WOLF FOR DLC :wolf::wolf:!!!! For some reason I though I posted this last night, but something happened.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy have you replied to any of Nintendo of America's Twitter posts that they ask you to respond to? Maybe it could help the Wolf for DLC campaign gain more momentum. We need all the Wolf supporters to unite. WOLF FOR DLC :wolf::wolf:!!!! For some reason I though I posted this last night, but something happened.
Sorry, but no. I've been extremely busy lately and haven't even been on my own Twitter, let alone our campaign. I apologize, I truly am sorry but I think someone else should take over the twitter.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
So, I know it was already posted on the OP, but I would recommend you guys to do this to the Smash Poll:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17deELX3QVDofXksu8roKCl_kyREFSThygPSoEVT2eNs/viewform
SHARE it with people. Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Miiverse, Star Fox-related websites, and My Nintendo News are great places to share this thread with. Heck, go ahead and show it to those close to you. Since the poll ends at the end of March, we need as many results as we can.
If you guys want your voices heard for Wolf, don't just take it;
SHARE it on websites and with people.
Please and Thank you.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Sorry, but no. I've been extremely busy lately and haven't even been on my own Twitter, let alone our campaign. I apologize, I truly am sorry but I think someone else should take over the twitter.
Don't worry you gave me the password for the Twitter page, and I have a little more free time, so I can manage a bit for now. Do check out the new posts, I even responded to a few of Nintendo of America's posts.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Don't worry you gave me the password for the Twitter page, and I have a little more free time, so I can manage a bit for now. Do check out the new posts, I even responded to a few of Nintendo of America's posts.
Thanks, man. I appreciate it. :)

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
According to Sakurai, Mewtwo will be releasing soon and there will be an announcement explaining more details soon, I wonder what this means for us, we can only hope and wait at this point.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
According to Sakurai, Mewtwo will be releasing soon and there will be an announcement explaining more details soon, I wonder what this means for us, we can only hope and wait at this point.
Good news! With that said, I would like to say this once more: those who are reading this; make sure to get as many people as you can that you know to download the Mewtwo DLC. That may convince Sakurai to make more DLC.

So, Obnoxshush, are you sure he said more details? I have trouble seeing that in the video.

Top Bottom