• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
I would like to be added to the support list. Big fan of the character, mained him in Brawl and I voted for him on the ballot the day the ballot was announced. There isn't really another character I care about getting in or coming back other than Wolf(and Snake too). :bee:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wolf and Snake are the only ones I care about than any other character though Wolf takes a higher priority.

StormC

Smash Hero
Although that being said with the 2 current slots and potentially one brawl bet and one newcomer we could see a villians pack this august with Wolf and K.Rool.
I think SmashBoards' servers would crash if this happened.

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
Pretty soon we should get some more info on what's to come August. Anyone else think Wolf will be announced then?
I sure hope so! Mostly because I wanna destroy all my friends at smash with him when I go back to college :p

But in all seriousness, revealing him with tournament mode would make sense. I really hope it's the case, anyways.

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
Dont forget the eShop
Very true. It took me 20 minutes just to get Roy.

This time it'll take an hour to get both. Though if they were a pack do you think they'd sell them separately? I'd probably still get K Rool tho. Even though I haven't bought Lucas yet. I'm working on it haha.

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
I sure hope so! Mostly because I wanna destroy all my friends at smash with him when I go back to college :p

But in all seriousness, revealing him with tournament mode would make sense. I really hope it's the case, anyways.
DLC WAVE 3:Wolf,secret character,Hyrule Castle 64,Peach's Castle 64,secret stage,Mii Costumes,Tournament mode

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
Just 3 weeks left until August and I hope we get more content besides the 64 stages and tournament mode.

View attachment 61310
I don´t want to be rude, but please don´t post THAT kind of stuff here. A lot of people are uncomfortable with Wolf x Fox stuff.
While I personally... sigh, do enjoy it (PLS DON`T KILL ME), the others do not (look at their comments).

If you have some cool Wolf Fan art, fine. Share it, but leave the pairings/ kinky stuff out. Thanks :)

DLC WAVE 3:Wolf,secret character,Hyrule Castle 64,Peach's Castle 64,secret stage,Mii Costumes,Tournament mode
As much as I would love this, why would we get two at once? Give us Wolf now, save the second ( PLS BE K ROOL) for later, give him a fancy cinematic trailer maybe? :D

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
I don´t want to be rude, but please don´t post THAT kind of stuff here. A lot of people are uncomfortable with Wolf x Fox stuff.
While I personally... sigh, do enjoy it (PLS DON`T KILL ME), the others do not (look at their comments).

If you have some cool Wolf Fan art, fine. Share it, but leave the pairings/ kinky stuff out. Thanks :)

As much as I would love this, why would we get two at once? Give us Wolf now, save the second ( PLS BE K ROOL) for later, give him a fancy cinematic trailer maybe? :D
I think the second character will be either King K.Rool,or Isaac/Issac,due to immense fan demand

So maybe Wave 3 would be like this:Wolf,King K.Rool or Issac/Isaac,Hyrule Castle 64,Peach's Castle 64,Cerulean Cave/Bell Tower for 3DS,and Excitebike Arena for Wii U
The Tournament Mode will be like Miiverse,downloaded upon succesfully downloading the update(Thanks for pointing that out @ TheDarkKnightNoivern TheDarkKnightNoivern )

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I think the second character will be either King K.Rool,or Isaac/Issac,due to immense fan demand

So maybe Wave 3 would be like this:Wol,King K.Rool or Issac/Isaac,Hyrule Castle 64,Peach's Castle 64,Cerulean Cave/Bell Tower for 3DS,and Excitebike Arena for Wii U
The Tournament Mode will be like Miiverse,downloaded upon succesfully downloading the update(Thanks for pointing that out @ TheDarkKnightNoivern TheDarkKnightNoivern )
I think it'll be Dixie or Isaac, K Rool is only gonna get in because of the ballot, I don't see him being pre-planned

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
There was no drama.
Well actually, you do have a point right there. I mean, ever since I made a moderator lock down their social thread a while back, everything they say or do after that moment has absolutely no meaning to me now.

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
Other than Wolf, the only other characters I could realistically see pre planned would be a Rhythm Heaven character or the Ice Climbers. I heard rumors that a RH character was planned but was later scrapped or the ICs if they could get them working on the 3DS. Plus, ICs are extremely popular DLC choices.

As far as ballot characters go, we may also get K. Rool, Isaac, and maybe somebody else. That would give us 7-8 DLC characters.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Other than Wolf, the only other characters I could realistically see pre planned would be a Rhythm Heaven character or the Ice Climbers. I heard rumors that a RH character was planned but was later scrapped or the ICs if they could get them working on the 3DS. Plus, ICs are extremely popular DLC choices.

As far as ballot characters go, we may also get K. Rool, Isaac, and maybe somebody else. That would give us 7-8 DLC characters.
I really don't think ICs are coming back UNLESS it's just an Ice Climber,but i would not be the same for their mains,as for a Rythmn Heaven character,maybe Karate Joe or the Chorus Kids could do the job

Pretty soon? What do you mean by that?
That August is coming up soon

Last edited:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I don't know if there is a thread for this and if you've heard, but Lord Satoru Iwata has passed away...

He wasn't no Mario's father or Star Fox's creator, but he was no less a legendary man. Rest easy my man.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
I don't know if there is a thread for this and if you've heard, but Lord Satoru Iwata has passed away...

He wasn't no Mario's father or Star Fox's creator, but he was no less a legendary man. Rest easy my man.
I heard,I was gonna say something about it,but double post
R.I.P Iwata,You were a great man :(

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

I first heard about it when someone on the Rosalina social mentioned it before I even notice the headlines. He looked like he was in good health when we saw him at E3...I was at a total loss of words about this tragedy...it was simply just pure heartbreak...

A pun on Rosalina's quote from the Mario Galaxy games..."May the heavens shine down on you...Satoru Iwata..."

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I was editing Sh*t In Smash #4 until I hopped onto twitter, and just out of the blue, we lost a legend. He was fifty-five. Do you all know just how young that is? Go tell your families that you love them, because you never know when these things will happen. Rest in Peace, Iwata. A great man who was lost way too soon.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
To one of the greatest men, and purest hearts, that ever lived. Rest in Peace, Mr Satoru Iwata. I payed my dues through the Wolf Twitter account. He was a great man. In far more ways than one.

mark welford

Smash Ace
Instead of us mourning him why don't we celebrate his life, his achievements and his legacy? We should be celebrating that he is off to do bigger and better things instead of crying that he's gone. He is on to the next level and a man is never truly dead unless he's forgotten and through us, Iwata is immortalized.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Instead of us mourning him why don't we celebrate his life, his achievements and his legacy? We should be celebrating that he is off to do bigger and better things instead of crying that he's gone. He is on to the next level and a man is never truly dead unless he's forgotten and through us, Iwata is immortalized.
For once every character support thread is united in a single community of friendship and acceptance. No matter what our opinions on characters, on who should get in, on who has been slighted, or our various other minor complaints, we all know what Iwata did for us. There is no better celebration that that.

Top Bottom