• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CANCELLED INDEFINITELY READ FIRST POST. New England loves SleepyK

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
manchester sounds like some super hero with a ridiculously buff chest

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll be needing housing. So 5 total... most likely. :D

Skler

Smash Master
manchester sounds like some super hero with a ridiculously buff chest
We have statues of him on every street corner. One lucky Manchesterite (is that what we're called?) gets to oil each statue's pecks each morning.

I aspire to one day be an official peck buffer.

Edit: He looks like a cross between Captain Falcon and Beowulf, if that helps get an image into everyone's minds.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Well it'd probably be 2 or 3 people coming down (including me). We all live in Manchester.

We should have a NH fest sometime before this to get ready!
YES.

Me and our little crew play smash ALL THE TIME. I know we are tomorrow night (short notice) but also if there's a good day for you we can work one out for sure

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
YES.

Me and our little crew play smash ALL THE TIME. I know we are tomorrow night (short notice) but also if there's a good day for you we can work one out for sure
Wherabouts in NH? Just curious about how far you are away from Boston, MA.

I put on my wizard hat....

SleepyK

btw pof you still owe me that money you bet me for saying i hadn't played brawl+

Spife

Smash Master
guyyyyyyyyys wth?
Minors + alcohol = wtf/

I hope Matt's mom can trust us not to do that again.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Matt I'm 21 and you can tell your mom that I'm personally punching faces if anyone even whispers the word "alcohol" at the smashfest, should it happen.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Since she doesn't know you I'm not sure if she would trust you or not.

But I do believe that if, say, Zoso or Omni speak to her about not allowing any alcohol she may change her mind since she trusts and likes both of them greatly.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Since she doesn't know you I'm not sure if she would trust you or not.

But I do believe that if, say, Zoso or Omni speak to her about not allowing any alcohol she may change her mind since she trusts and likes both of them greatly.
then get the two of them on their game, i really want this thing to happen for everyone's sake

Spife

Smash Master
plus your mom has a crush on me
Who doesn't?! *drools*

Roman you keep ignoring my advances so I'm going to come out and say it: we need to make sexy smash butt love some time soon k? It's been to long.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I spoke with your mom briefly. Honestly, she seemed to have made up her mind, but you obviously know her better than I do.

The Irish Mafia

You speds
Which ******* did this

Matt please try to get this to happen. I'm getting parentblocked left and right and the last thing I need is another tourney canceled. It was so hard for me to get my parents to let me go to even this, and canceling it would throw ***** on me and my parent's schedule

Roman.

Smash Champion
Matt just tell your mom that we all understand what has happened and are now aware of the consequences.

Whoever brought the alcohol obviously wasn't thinking how much of a privilege your mom was giving the rest of us smashers to use her house.

Nobody wants to take away the fun we have playing smash purposely so now, as a lesson learned, the rest of us will take the responsibility to keep everything under control and respect any and all rules made by your mother and this kind of situation will definitely never happen again.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
And the chance of this happening took yet another hit:
mattdotzeb: wowowowowow
mattdotzeb: pikapika and goggles/KID were over two weekends ago for memphis' tournament.
mattdotzeb: and they kinda flirted with my sisters friends
mattdotzeb: and freaked 'em out a bit apparently
mattdotzeb: and her and friends decided it'd be cool to tell me mom, specifically about them continuing to talk on facebook and how goggles/KID told my sisters friend "She is in the perfect **** position" which I admit is ****ed.
mattdotzeb: and now on top of her flipping out about the alcohol thing
mattdotzeb: she is flipping out about that.
mattdotzeb: and like 'IM SO GLAD THAT THING LAST WEEKEND HAPPENED. I don't have to deal with people like that anymore.' as i'm telling her "obviously I'll talk to them about it and it wont happen, everything will be sorted out"
mattdotzeb: and she's still flipping a ****ing lid about it
mattdotzeb: i'm so god **** pissed off at her for thinking that everybody in the community is a ****ed up stranger now

^What I just sent Spife.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
What pissed my mom off about that is 1) "Who says that? Does he think it's funny?" 2) The fact that after saying it, he rolled onto her and did a quick hip thrust.

And wow now she's honestly pissed off at me for trying to defend this community -_-

Mom-"Friends, relatives tell me I'm 'crazy for allowing people into my house that I don't know, risking myself and my daughter' but no, I'm done."
Me-"I got it, two bad calls (The alcohol and apparently that stuff KID did is bad) but its not going to happen again"
Mom-"It only takes one. You're right, none of this is happening again. I'm done"
Just an excerpt of what she just said to me.
I'm tryin' guys -_-
Logic doesn't work well on her, something I've noticed through the years.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I was about to post about how I was gonna go, but if you don't end up hosting it, I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't blame you at all.
You HAVE done so much already, and trust me I understand parent problems.

If this situation changes, I'll try to make it there.

SleepyK

yeah, it's really not mdz's fault. it's just a series of unfortunate events.
if mdz can't host anything, is there any chance of someone else hosting something?

Top Bottom