• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CANCELLED FOR AWHILE PROBABLY — Chicago smashfests by Cosmo & Mendoza

Mendoza

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow as in wednesday? Hells yizzeah!
Yes. Now it's tonight.
You coming?? You better come.

might come, depends on how sick i'm feeling. right now i feel like dog shiiiet
You might not come?? You better come.

Oh, and I have enough TV's/systems for 3 setups, but I only have 2 melee disks. If someone wants to bring a melee disk, that would be great. If someone wants to bring a full setup, that would be amazing.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
If I knew about this yesterday and didn't have a paper to do I'd TOTALLY ****ing come to this, haha! Still contemplating on going, lol.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
grrrrrrrrrrr..........yeah, i kinda suck. i will make them good. trail was right, they're really broken. i haven't even learned how to chain grab yet

i can't make it today, but i am definitely free next week.

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
I think I learned a lot at this last one. Also I stomped on Cosmo's zelda one game...revenge for all those bairs. If only I could be more consistent....

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
I think I learned a lot at this last one. Also I stomped on Cosmo's zelda one game...revenge for all those bairs. If only I could be more consistent....
yea dude i was definitely impressed, you're getting so much better at a fast pace

ORLY

Smash Master
I will try to make it out to this on wednesday.

Metra, the way to really flyyyyyyyy~

Kels88

Smash Lord
Do better than Drephen Sheik only in tourney then.
I would except bigy didn't want me to go Sheik against him in the tournament and Moose wanted to Falco ditto me. I played sheik other than that.

Edit: i just found out something about Sheik last weekend. Her dash attack is soooooooooooooooo broken.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
sheik is too good. my fav part about sheik is that she requires zero warm up time.

i will be at this. imma go home and eat first but i'll try to get there as early as i can.

ORLY

Smash Master
Personally, I'd much rather fight your Sheik than Fox, Kels. You should stick with Fox.

Talk about broken..

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
dammit, i'm tired as ****. fun games tho. good **** for hosting

cosmo, imma be back for those sheik dittos!

brightside's trash talk is top tier.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
brightside's trash talk is top tier.
The only real thing where he actually is "best in the midwest" haha

GG guys. That night was really good. Good **** Mendoza for hosting. I'll try and come more often. Hopefully make it out to that tourney too.

Fletch

Smash Master
Sorry to hijack this thread, but does anyone want to play this weekend? I haven't played in forever and I'm looking for people to play with. I live in Orland and all are welcome.

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
GGs everyone, I have got to figure out how to fight Fox by next week. When I got four-stocked by Fox's shine I was about ready to quit Melee for good.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Actually i main Falco atm. Fox ix cool and all but my Falco to the match i've been looking for off M2K so for now he's my main.

Top Bottom