• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CANCELLED FOR AWHILE PROBABLY — Chicago smashfests by Cosmo & Mendoza

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Me and EOF will be there today, haha! I think Ken Hoang is better cause i know how much Brightside loves taking other ppls tag. >________>

Pur3 Smash

Smash Cadet
Attention all midwest chicago IL smashers im coming down from the east coast in nc if anyone is interested of meeting up and play some melee ill be in chicago IL for about a week so people hit me up

B.W.

Smash Champion
These are weekly, or bi-weekly, or what? I check back all the time and still haven't been able to get to one.

pro-tip: get your license as early as possible so you can attend hot **** like this.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Oh ****. And I've been planning for every other week. To hell with that ****, see you people Wednesday.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Wednesday's like the weirdest day to have a smashfest D=. U should host another one May21 or so on.

cykofox

Smash Ace
smashfest at my house today:

i have 3 tvs and 1 wii, bring cubes.
8245 long ave burbank il 60459
dont show up before 4pm-1am.

let me know if youre coming so i could bother.

ORLY

Smash Master
I'd like to come out this wednesday.

Opinions on Juri: OP or whattttt? She's gonna work up to my new main, with Abel in my back pocket.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna come to this next one.
Glad my ness didn't break ur smash spirit, lol.

Finals week is coming up for me and Dan so... yea outlook is looking bleak for me atleast. Don't know about Dan
Yea, summed up pretty well. I'm def not making it out this wed. After next week, I'll be able to come all the time.

@Mendoza: Excited for Acen, rite? :D

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
gaaahhh, can't believe plank canceled. so whack. i read some of the stuff about GAMME, it was weird.

i might not be able to make the one in a couple weeks...but i'll see what i can do.

i'm still going to the one on the 5th, so beware all you innocent souls

B.W.

Smash Champion
Yooo, this was awesome!

Got there way early, but I know the usual time people come in now. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, I'll be able to stay longer during the summer though.

Also whoever I was playing the most of the night. Destroy.exe it might have been, I think that's what you said, I can't remember things for my life. But yeah, good matches hope I get to play you more in the future.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Yooo, this was awesome!

Got there way early, but I know the usual time people come in now. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, I'll be able to stay longer during the summer though.

Also whoever I was playing the most of the night. Destroy.exe it might have been, I think that's what you said, I can't remember things for my life. But yeah, good matches hope I get to play you more in the future.
ur from darien?? im the next town over in woodridge, we should carpool to this next WED!

B.W.

Smash Champion
ur from darien?? im the next town over in woodridge, we should carpool to this next WED!
Holy crap, I didn't realize anyone was that close to me haha. Sounds good as long as you're supplying the wheels. I lucked out gettin' a ride this week and I can't drive.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Hahahahah, Kels with the secret to beating Ness. TELL US, KELS TELL US
Haha! Kels didn't even know what a PK flash was. When I busted it out in teams, he was like, "What THE **** is that ****!" Fearing for his life, while trying to recover, suicided.

lmao!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Holy crap, I didn't realize anyone was that close to me haha. Sounds good as long as you're supplying the wheels. I lucked out gettin' a ride this week and I can't drive.
well i spend most of my time at purdue and stuff but im gonna be home for a week...i should be able to give you a ride

Are you free to play next week? I got nothing to do all day, but no car till my parents get home from work. We should play cuz we are so close tho lol

B.W.

Smash Champion
well i spend most of my time at purdue and stuff but im gonna be home for a week...i should be able to give you a ride

Are you free to play next week? I got nothing to do all day, but no car till my parents get home from work. We should play cuz we are so close tho lol
Assuming I don't get a call for an interview, I'm free any days but Fridays and Saturdays really.

Top Bottom