• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canceled

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I don't know exactly how my name got on the interested list, but I guess I'm interested, haha.

Problem being I don't play Brawl anymore. Could I bring a Melee setup for Melee friendlies, or do you not want anything taking away from how the tournament runs?

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I already cleared this up....you can but you must pay venue fee still.
Ah, I was looking to see if Palpi posted here and didn't see it. Must be my two-hours-of-sleep eyes playing tricks on me.

Alright, sounds good, I'll probably go. Venue fee will be paid, Melee will be played.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Kendall hasn't even relocated to Kendall's apartment. And you remember what happened last time you tried this? Game Crazy isn't there to save you anymore.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
And remember how I am talking to her now. If she gives me a yes tomorrow then she backs out its not my fault. I am just trying to run this tournament because I got snaked. And me and kendall are talking she said maybe shes going to have an answer for me tomorrow.

Top Bottom