• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canceled

Palpi

Smash Hero
Could I attend this just to play melee friendlies? I would bring the whole set up and pay venue fee. Melo and I need more people to play.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Strange starter rules... Shouldn't matter too much. Everyone strikes Yoshi's already and PS1 is neutral in TX so I'm used to that.

Atomsk, Izumi, and I should be showing up.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I might not be able to make it anymore, I may need to be home this weekend. Still tryin' to work somethin out.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll probably be able to bring a TV to this. As long as somebody in whoever's car I'm in is willing to carry it for me, because it's a little too heavy for me. :urg:

mib004

Smash Ace
I'll probably be able to bring a TV to this. As long as somebody in whoever's car I'm in is willing to carry it for me, because it's a little too heavy for me. :urg:
i got you kendall lol, also i think i will bring a tv too gotta support a fellow UFB crew mate

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I want to go to this over Polybrawl. It'll dodge Ally/Anti/ADHD and it doesn't cost $26 in tolls alone to attend.

Also, Matt is cool and I want to see Rudy.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ill come to this as long as there is "My Heart" blasting from someone's speaker.

Im coming anyway. And i got a full setup! Only bringing it cause xzax is hosting. I need a teammate.

mib004

Smash Ace
KT i think squall is teaming with Kendall, or Smurf one of them. I may not go to this gotta work, and Kenny why won't you team with TUSM

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Only person in that list he has any type of chemistry with would be Xzax. Honestly, KT would be his best option. Gotta ride that momentum train.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I've been tryin to team with Vex again for a bit but idk, stuff happens and w/e

Though I won't be at this event anyway.

Random teammates is both annoying and fun. Never teamed with Squall, but when I did with Xzax at BR2 we did nice. I did better with him against Boss and Logic than I did with ADHD the day before lol. ADHD blows vs Boss hahaha

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Looking forward to a relaxing event and seeing Matt and Rudy. :)
I told you, you weren't quitting Brawl. Have fun at this tournament. Hopefully another break from NJ will help to rejuvenate you and reward you with a better disposition.

Top Bottom