• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canadian melee 08 Smash scene appreciation thread!

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
i'll change the name to 'p sucks' eventually

anyways

I wanted 08 to go out big haha =D
idk if gta will be able to have a smashfest before the year ends,
but i think it would be cool to have this like

A BIG MOTHER****ING SHOUT OUT THREAD FOR ALL OF MOTHER****ING CANADA.

haha so like
post shout outs, quotes, improvements you've noticed in people or in general, or just funny/nice memories from your scene!

community is one of the huge things that makes this game so great haha

i <3 gta smash scene
and a bunch of people from wc <3
and everyone <3

REAAADDYYYYYYY

GO!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
first .

GG IM DOING A BIG SHOUTOUT RIGHT NOW AND IM EDITING THIS POST AS WE POST.

UNKNOWN522: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INTRODUCING ME TO GTA SMASH SCENE. WITHOUT YOU I WOULD OF BEEN TO SCARED TO COME OUT SINCE I WAS SO SHI BACK THEN BUT FROM THE DAY YOU STARTED TRAINING ME I STARTED GETTING CONFIDENT AND STUFF THANKS A LOT RYAN. CHILLING WITH YOU IS TOOOO JOKES. A LOT OF RANDOM **** HAPPENS THAT ARE RECORDED IN CAMERA AND **** LMFAO. I NEED TO CHILL WITH YOU MORE AND YOU NEED TO SLEEP OVER MY HOUSE MORE FOR MORE LULZ. :laugh:

RAYNEX: I REMEMBER LIKE LAST YEAR 2007, PLAYING WITH YOU IN EUGENE HOUSE WHERE WE DID THAT "ESCAPE" THINGY LMFAO, YOUR FOX KEPT SELF DESTRUCTING AND STUFF BUT NOW.. WOW YOUR FOX IS JUST THE DEFINITION OF ****. I REMEMBER PLAYING YOU IN T9 I WAS JUST WATCHING MYSELF GET ***** IN THE AYYUS. YOUR CHARCATERS ARE LOOKING REALLY GOOD. ALSO GOOD JOB TAKING 4TH IN KANSAS YOU REALLY SHOWED AMERICANS THAT CANADA IS ACTIVE AND READY TO ****. ANYWAYS MORE LINK VS. FOX. ALSO DISCUSSING MUSIC WITH YOU OVER MSN IS TOO GOOD LMFAO "WE'RE GOING DIGITAAAAAAL."

KIRBYKAZE: SO FIRST TIME I MET YOU AS LIKE JANUARY 07 I THINK. SOO YOUR MAIN WENT FROM KIRBY -> SHEIK AND NOW IM STARTING TO SENSE YOOUR GONNA MAIN FOX SOOON. LMFAO DAVID YOUR CHARCATER ARE PURE ****. I REMEMBER PLAYING DURING THE SUMMER TOURNEY AT BERNARDS, LINK VS. SHEIK. YOUR SHEIK IS JUST **** AND FLUENT. WOW. WE SHOULD PLAY MOREEE AND MORE AND MORE. PEWPEWPEW GOOD TIMES HANGING OUT WITH YOU HAHA.

EUROPHORIA: MIKEMIKEMIKEMIKEMIKE. I PLAYED YOU IN SEASONS OF SMASH(07) FALCO VS. MARTH AND I GOT *****. THEN AT C3S HOUSE WE DID LINK VS. MARTH AND I DID FINE. THEN
T9, I THINK I PLAYED YOU, THEN HEMAN TOURNEY... YOUR MARTH JUST MINDGAMED THE **** OUT OF LINK. LIKE SERIOUSLY LMFAO. YOUR MARTH IS SO PATIENT AND ****. I NEED TO PLAY YOU A LOT MORE. OH AND I CANT FORGET THESEEE: FALCON DOWNSMASH... GAY LOL ALSO SHEIK IN KONGO JUNGLE 64 .. GAY LMFAO GOOD TIMES HAHAHA. ITS FUN CHILLIN AROUND WITH YOU =D

I.B: YOU TALL MOTHER****ER. OH EM GEE. MARTH VS. LINK IS TOOO GOOD =D. I REMEMBER PLAYING YOU IN T9 AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAINT YOUR MARTH. I GOT LIKE 4 OR 3 STOCKED BOTH GAMES AND I WAS JUST LIKE WTF? LOL GOOD GAMES. ALSO FALCON VS. LINK... TOO GOOD LOL. I WANT TO PLAY YOU MORE, MORE LINK VS. FALCON. ALSO YOUR SONGS, I LOVE YOUR SONGS. I NEED TO GET NEW SONGS FROM YOU, I THINK YOUR GONNA BE LIKE A RAPPER WHEN YOU GET OLDER. GOOD **** BRO. CHILL MORE =D

SYLAR:..SEX IN MA AYY- YOU KNOW THE REST. ALL DAAAAAI. GET MONEY GREEN. LMFAO SYLAR WITHOUT YOU WE WOULD NOT HAVE "SEX IN MA AYYUS" TO SHOUT LMFAO. I NEED TO PLAY YOU MORE AND SUCH. THE BEST PART IS CHILLIN WITH YOU. EVERYTIME I CHILL WITH YOU IM ALWAYS LAUGHING YOUR TOO GOOD MAN HAHA. WOW FIRST TIME I SAW YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE M2K, LIGHT SKIN WITH GLASSES. BUT GUESS WHAT IM STARTING TO THINK YOU ARE M2K LOL. YOUR MARTH IS RAAAAPE. LIKE WOW. YOU IMPROVED SOOOO MUCH. SYLAR FOR GET MONEY GREEN PRESIDENT.

FYASKO:DESH MY SEX PARTNER IN BE- I MEAN MELEE. ITS TOO GOOD CHILLIN WITH YOU. I HOPE YOU CAN COME TO MY HOUSE WITH BRAMPTON AND SLEEP OVER AGAIN BEFORE 08 END. AND RECORD MATCHES AND MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT. IT WAS REALLY FUN WHEN YOU WERE HERE TOO GOOD. YOUR DOC/PEACH/FALCO IMPROVED A LOT, THOUGH I RECOMMEND TO CHOOSE YOUR BEST FROM YOUR THREE MAINS AND IMPROVE THAT CHARACTER. I THINK DOC WOULD BE NICE, ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE DOCS AROUND =D ALSO THANKS FOR MAKING THE THREAD. SO NOW LETS HAVE SEX IN ME AYYUS K =D

4Serial or G1G4: SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. LINK ALL DAI MOTHA****AS. WOW I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY LINK AROUND GTA. I GUESS I WAS WRONG. WE MUST KEEEP PLAYING, ONCE WE PLAY EACH OTHER IN A REGULAR BASIS WE WILL START TO **** MORE =D. SCRAH ALL DAI. YO OUR DITTOS WERE SOOOOOO FUN. LIKE WE DIDNT EVEN CARE WHO WON OR LOST WE WERE JUST LAUGHING AND ****** AND TAKING TURNS BUTTSECKING EACH OTHER. WOW ANDY YOUR SOOOO **** XD I NEEEED TO PLAY YOU MORE. LINK ALL DAI AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT DROPPING LINK =D

NIKO: THANKS FOR HOSTING OIN2.5 OR 4 IT WAS REALLY FUN. ALSO WHEN I FIRST PLAYED YOU, IT WAS TOO GOOD. KEEP PLAYING MELEE. YOUR LIKE ONE OF THE COOLEST AND FUNNIEST GUIZ I KNOW. LMFAO SILLY POT HEAD JKS =D. I DIDNT GET TO PLAY YOU IN OIN4 WHICH MADE ME SAD. HOPEFULLY WE DONT STOP SEEING EACHOTHER AND CHILLIN TOGETHER CAUSE ITS ALWAYS TO FUN TO HAVE YOU AROUND. MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE. =D

LANOWEN: SAMUS SAMUS SAMUS SAMUS. I HAVENT PLAYED A GOOD SAMUS UNTIL I MET YOU. YOUR SAMUS IS SO GAY =( I DONT SEE YOUR MISSLES COMES OUT. WTF IS THIS XD. YEAH PLAYING WITH YOU IN T9 AND OIN4 WAS REALLY FUN. LINK VS. SAMUS IS LIKE A 7 MIN MATCH LONG HAHA. I LOVE IT XD. SUPER SPAM HAHA. ALSO I HAD TO DROP PHYSICS LMFAO I HATE PHYSICS IT SOOOO HARD. BUT YEAH HOPEFULLY I SEE YOUR MORE IN TOURNEYS AND SUCH, THOUGH DONT FORCE YOURSELF IF YOU CANT COME OUT. SCHOOL > SMASH. GOODLUCK IN YOUR STUDIES MAN.

CHESTER: WOOOOOW OIN4. IT WAS FUN PLAYING WITH YOU AND CHILLIN WITH YOU. I NEED TO PLAY WIHT YOU MORE AND CHILL WITH YOU MORE. THOUGH THAT CHANCE BARELY COMES SINCE WE LIVE FAR APART =(. HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS CAN MAKE A TRIP BACK TO TORONTO IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I LOVE YOUR LINK AHAH. LINK DITTOS WERE FUUN LOL. TOO GOOD MAN.

*TAKES A BREAK*

AFRO_CHRIS: FAAAALCON vs. LINK. SUMMER TOURNEY AT BERNIES. LAST GAME LAST STOCK HIGH PERCENT AND FINAL MINUTES. THAT **** WAS ****ING INTENSE. THAT WAS THE MOST NERVERACKING GAME IVE EVER PLAYED IN MY MELEE CAREER. HOLY****. MY HEART WAS POUNDING HARD READY TO COME OUT. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN MAN. YOUR FALCON HAD IMPROVED SOO MUCH. LIKE A LOT. ALSO YOUR PHOTOSHOP SKILLS IS ****. I TRY USING PHOTOSHOP BUT ALL I KNOW HOW TO DO IT USE BRUSHES AND STUFF. I FAIL WHEN IT COMES TO RENDERING. MORE LINK VS. FALCON.

SWITCHBLADE: SWITCHBLADE MATT LMFAO. WOW WITHOUT YOU OUR MELEE TOURNEY ORGANIZATION WOULD BE IN SOOO MUCH FAIL. YOU HELP US SO MUCH WHEN IT COMES TO LIKE SEEDING PUTTING UP BRACKETS, POOLS AND SUCH. YOUR MARTH IMPROVED A LOT, THOUGHT I KNOW YOU GET DISAPPOINTED WHEN YOU DONT MAKE IT OUT OF POOLS AND SUCH BUT LOOK IN THE BRIGHTSIDE YOUR LIKE GOD TIER WHEN IT COMES HELPING US OUT IN TOURNEY. SERIOUSLY I WANT TO LEARN YOUR WAYS OF ORGANIZATION AND STUFF HAHA. GG MAN. SEE YOU SOON. ALSO LINK SWORDS IS TOO JOKES.

TAMEKA: WOOW I REMEMBER MEETING YOU IN T9. CHEERING ME UP WHEN IT GO TIME FOR HARD GAMES LMFAO THANKS A LOT HAHA. ALSO THANKS FOR HELPING US OUT IN TOURNEYS. LIKE YOU JUST SIT AND I KNOW YOUR BORED AND STUFF BUT LIKE WOW I HAVENT MET SOMEONE WHO WOULD ACTUALLY DO THAT JUIST TO HELP US IN TOURNEY TOURNEYS. GOOD STUFF. ALSO THIS SATURDAY I MIGHT BE ABLE TO COME. YOUR ANOTHER GOD TIER LMFAO.

TYRANT WOLF: AAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. LINK VS. PEACH. SUPER **** TALKING FROM MY FACEBOOK PROFILE PICTUR, TO YOUR PROFLE PICTURE TO SMASHBOARDS AND TO RL..... LMFAO TOO ****ING GOOOOOOOOOD. LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO AFTER PLAYING YOU ONCE AND ****** YOU HARD IN SEASONS OF SMASH I HAD TO **** TALK MORE OVER FACEBOOK AND SUCH LMFAAAAAAAAO. OMFG YOUR TOOOOO GOOOOD OH MAN. YOU ****ING COMPLETE MY LIFE XD. ALSO PLAYING WITH YOU IS TOO FUNNY. YOUR SUDDEN BURST OF LAUGHER MAKES ME HAPPY INSIDE LMFAO. ALSO WHAT HAPPENED IN TO YOUR PEACH IN OUR MONEY MATCH ADNAN? WHERE YOU AT BIG BOY WHERE YOU AT? LMFAOOO. FALCONS DITTOS, FALCON FFA AND CHILLIN WITH YOU IS TOOOOOO GOOD. NEXT TOURNEY WERE GONNA HAVE A MONEY MATCH. 30 BUCKS B05 LINK VS. PEACH. SINGLES STAGES AND COUNTERPICKING IN,UNLESS YOU WANT ALL FD LIKE LAST TIME AND I CAME ON YOUR PEACHES FACE BITCCCCCH ! LMFAAAAO.ANYWAYS GG MAN ITS ALWAYS FUN CHILLIN WITH YOU AND ALSO THANKS FOR HOSTING T9 IT WAS REALLY FUN. YOUR TOO GOOD ADNAN TOO GOOD =D.

IDEAAAA: WOW PLAYING YOUR JIGS IN T9 WAS REALLY FUN. THOUGH IF I WASNT THERE WHEN YOU STARTED USING REST AND STUFF YOU WOULD TOTALLY OWN ME. YOUR JIGSS IS LOOKING VERY GOOD. LIKE MY LINKS MOVES ARE LIMITED. I CANT SCRAH, DAIR, SMASH OR GRAB. IF I MISS ANY, IM GONNA GET RESTED. XD YOUR JIGSS IS SO SOLID. I NEED TO PLAY YOU MORE. HAHA. LINK VS. JIGS TAKES A LONG TIME HAHA. ALSO YOUR REST PLATFORM CHASES IS TOO GOOD. WOW. CHILLIN WITH YOU WAS REALLY FUNN. MORE LINK VS. JIGS =D

WORLDJEM: WOOOOW THANKS FOR HOUSING US AND SUCH FOR OIN4. ALSO DRIVING US. YOUR MARTH AND SHEIK GOT BETTER. LIKE WHEN YOU STOPPED BRAWL AND STARTED PLAYING MELEE YOU WERE PLAYING NEAR YOUR PEAK BUT NOW, YOUR STARTING TO **** MORE AND MORE. I WANT TO PLAY YOU MORE. JIIIIIZZZZ IN MY PANTS LMFAO. TOO GOOD HAHA. ALSO TELL YOUR PARENTS I SAID THANK YOU FOR DRIVING US, LETTING US CRASH AT YOUR PLACE AND MAKING US FOOD IN THE MORNING. ALSO ERIC WHE I HEARD YOU PISSED SOMEONE OFF USING TORNADO, MADE ME HAPPY INSIDE LMFAO. YOUR TOO GOOD LMFAO.

MARCO: BUTTSECKS. I HAVENT SEEN OR PLAYED YOU SINCE LBT =( WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEN? HOW ARE YOU? CAN WE STILL HAVE BUTTSECKS? =D ANYWAYS I REMEMBR PLAYING YOU IN MY FIRST TOURNEY.. THAT WAS IN 06 HOSTED BY NNR LMFAO. TOO GOOD HAHA. DSMASH DSMASH WITH PEACH LMFAO. I WANT TO PLAY YOU SOOON K =D. LINK VS. DK OR FALCO =D
THEN WE CAN HAVE BUTTSECKS AFTER. ALL DAI . CHILLIN WITH YOU IS TO JOKES, LMFAO AND YOUR HOUSE IT ****ING HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. LMFAO GG MAN.

PETERECKS: 50, FIDDY, FIFTY CEEEEENT. LMFAO I SWEAR YOU LOOK LIKE 50 CENT LMFAO. I MEAN LIKE YOU MAIN FALCO AND HE HAS A GUN AND IT STUNS LMFAO. WOW. BUT SERIOUSLY YOU DO LOOK LIKE 50 CENT HAHA. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SIR? I HAVENT PLAYED YOU IN A LOOOOOOOOONG TIME. I WANT TO PLAY YOU MORE. YOUR FALCO IS SOOOO ****ING TECHNICAL LIKE SERIOUSLY. SOMETIMES I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO LMFAO. JUST KEEP PLAYING AND WORK ON NOT SDING. ALSO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IS YOUR BEST FRIEND. COME OUT MORE KK. LIKE A LOOOOOOT MORE. I AHVENT SEEN YOU SINCE DAVIDS FEST. KK HOPEFULLY I SEE YOU BEFORE 08 END =D.

CHAA CHHAA CHHA CHHA CHHHHAAAARRRLLLESS C3: LASTTTTTT BUT NOT LEAST. GREEN TEAM. GET MONEY GREEN. GET MONEY GREEN WITH GREENS SHUTTERS. MY PARTNER IN CRIME. WE ARE LIKE PROBABLY THE ONLY GUYS WHO TALKS SO MUCH **** AND WON GIVE UP EVEN THOUGH WERE GETTING 8 STOCKED. LMFAO SERIOUSLY WE TALK TO MUCH **** ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. LMFAAAAO LMFAO I REMEMBER PLAYING WITH YOU AND TALKING **** WITH YOU AT KYLES HOUSE AND THEN DESH COMES IN THE ROOM AND JOINS US. AND THEN I GET OFF AND YOU GUYS GO ON WITH YOU MATCHES AND LIKE DESH WAS TALKING **** BEFORE HE WAS PLAYING BUT THEN HE STOPPED LMFAO. HE COULDNT HANDLE IT LMFAO. DESH GOT SERIOUS LMFAO. BUT THEN WE LOVE DESH. HE SHOULD PLAY MORE WITH US AND LEARN THE HOW TO GET INTO PEOPLES HEADS BY TALKING **** AND SHUT THEM DOWN EMOTIONALLY LMFAO. WOW GREEN TEAM, WERE TOO GOOD.

ACCOMPLSIHHMENTS
+ Beat Adnan in a money match after talking **** for more than a year.
thats all that matters

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
mind games sots! i get first post !

reserved.

edit: ****.

ok nao that my first post has been robbed by that muther fooker. -_-

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

okie dokie,

08 was hax. loool
came back to smash in august and the scene was eeppiic win =3 <3

soooo like

dear david =D
HAAIIIIIII
lol no srsly i are has fun when we talk about smash and stuff XD our tier list that is lost somewhere in brampton thread is win =D
its cool to be able to share stuff with you when it comes to smash related stuff without being shun'd if it doesnt make sense LOL

marcooo - wtf man where are you . >=[ <3
anyways. UUHHHH I NEED TO HAZ *** OVAR AGEN SO WE KEN LIEK BE UB3R SHIET WORD UP. o_o
no stealing ****ing couches with you're scarey gay tactics.

bernieee!
i learn so much when i play you ^_^
lol all yer chars are fun to play and its fun chillin with u cuz of the random **** that we talk about in bed LOOOL.
doc mewtwo is a stupid *** match up and i raep you everyday >_> .... <_<

Sylar - satanic gremlin di LOOL =D

petah and rayn ecks - ty for giving my youtube views. LOOOL <3

weeee
stupid long *** bus rides with andy

and jay + warren once lol

JAY. I SWEAR TO GOD. IF WE MISSED THE STOP. JAY IF WE'RE ON THE WRONG BUS.
JAY YOU SAID THIS WAS THE BUS.
JAAAYYYY...O_O

lol

LMFAO OH YEAH
IN V.P STATION LOL.
"OOOOOOOHHH. TTHHAAATTTSSS WHAT HE DIIIIDDD... O_O"
ROFLMFAO<3
@_@

haha its cool that theres a lot of new smashers and that brawl is dying slowly
when i came back from my 8-ish month leave, i came back to find sots, kyle, petah ecks and a bunch of other ppl <3

oohhh yeaahh

4 am drive to a&w

"uhhh hi, could we have... umm... 8 seperate bills/orders? "

"what?" o_o

XD loooool

imadh and dzenan - **** YEAH YOU'RE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO EVER CAME TO SMASH IN BRAMPTON BESIDES GRMO .
FUUCCCKKK YYEAAAHHHHH.

coolhat - ??? what the eff meng... just.. what the eff =[
come beck <3

JAY!! WTF PLAY MOAR MELEE <3
u get better a loot, work yer marth <3

ryan - sexy *** doc/mario dittos
and your sextastical pichu picking fights with people in between crew battle matches LOL xD

kyle - QUADRUPLE KNEED ME LMFAAOOOO.
first/last time i heard you loud.
ever.
LOL

sots - **** u im not giving you ****ing shout outs. *****.
<3 not needed. see you in bed bby <3 lmfaoo
our sexy matching hats 8D
"can you believe some g wouldnt go out w/ me cuz she thought i was a bad person, i dont even mean date, i mean go to the mall" ROFLMFAO D: <3
"wow white girls"

"ITS A SHINE> BAIR!"
"wtf its ugly"

LOOOL <3

jungle - wtfek man come to gta XD <3

mike - ty so muchos for all the smash halp =D
like srsly. MAAADD TY'S. <3
no i wont have sex with you. -_-

LANDY.
YOU BETTER FECKING POST IN HERE =[
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY WARM SOFTY ROBOT MAN D: LMFAO?
stop beating me at mine sweeper flags.
and rock paper scissors. that ****s ridiculous D:

JOSHHHH <3 i hasnt seen u so long since like last week =[
but it was awesome to play you again XD
i think i consider you one of my big motivations or people i feel i need to keep up with
along with stos, sylar and andy. you were one of the first people i smashed with back when you played dk XD then you started playing with sauga and picked up a spacie!
its tough work keeping up with you as a silly doc/peach main ^_^ <3
still took you out in pools -runs-

petah ecks
lmfaoooo heman ftw =D
sexiest, most silliest, di-less, orgasmic technical falco i have ever seen .
I WANT TO BE JUST LIEK YOU WHEN I GROW UP<3

afroooooo <3
my sig meng =D
keep werking on dem cuz they keep getting better XD
but srsly i h avent played you since a biweekly in FREAKING TWO THOUSAND AND SEVEN.
must fix that. lol

york guys - bmak, osman, SANTA lol, guuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyysssssssssssss
are freaking awessome XD
keep coming out to things and get better <3

the wangs - ya'll confuse the **** outta me on the boards.

MORE TO COME? YES?
NO?

yes.
ok

lol
soooo

MATT- LMFAO
i forgot you came to brampton too
wtf.
dude come moar. =[
i miss yoiu <3
XD
silly bramptonian racism.

[color = 1f1f1f] wak- wtf jerk[/color]
hmm what ellssseeee

accomplishments:

weeeee
well for me personally i think i improved a lot over the 3rd of the year i played smash =D
picking up peach w/ david <3
improving my doc <3

i took 2 sets from bernies falco with my peach! (LEGIT =[ )
<3
and i beat his fox twice with doc too! thats def. an accomplishment. for me at least.
(i 2 stocked you <3)

weee
oh **** and then theres david!
he halped me so much everytime i play him/talk to him XD
hes halped me since i mained kirby LOL
<3
OH
and im the peach in the gta that he has a hard time against <3 LOL
sorry i couldnt help with that.
tbh idk why, i just do moves. =[

sots wtf meng
my teams pertner <3
even though we didnt get to team in a tourny yet cuz i fail =[
srry bby i still wuv you <3 LOL XD

i still find playing imadh soooooo hard ! LOL
but i do waayyy better then i did when he came to the silly brampton smash fest <3

weeeee
idk

haha im still workin at my goal of top 5 in gta <3

OR EAST COAST KANATA LOL <3
in tiiimmme ^_^

IMA THINK OF MOAR.
MOAAR MOAAAARR
MOOOAARRR

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hi guys :) id like to say thanks toa ll of canada for being so cool to me :)

love all of you

hope to see you all soon :)

unknown522

Some guy
- DBR DI

- Imadh: what kind of Suicide DI was that?

- s****y doesn't know

- Ryan Ford said:
I didn't finish the match, but I watched that like 4 times just now
( b ) I'M FINALLY 19. b-days in december take forever to come god ****. RIPmurray,bradley said:
yea
( b ) I'M FINALLY 19. b-days in december take forever to come god ****. RIPmurray,bradley said:
iuno
dieing at 20p
from anything
i don't care if its warlock punch
that **** is unacceptable
Ryan Ford said:
lol

- Sangarapillae Wijayaratnam

Pound 3 =P

Georgia

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Have never been outside to other parts of Canada for smash, but you sound like pretty cool guys.

lol eggz

edit: I'm ********

Jack: Man, the first time I met you I thought you were a regular guy. Turns out you were a ****in' hilarious monster lol Thanks for all the smash at SFU and GG's at ****** at smash64

Evan: Thanks for introducing me to the world of smash, I consider you my mentor. Someone who I find nearly impossible to defeat, I came close though. thxf*g

Matt: lol I remember I got ***** by you so hard my first time playing lol Your DK ***** too hard

Nathan: F*CK YOU

Adamdorf: I've had you first match for every bracket for my first 5 tournaments lol gg's

RobyExtreme: My first tourney was at your house, my pokemon > yours, also wtf silentwolf jr.

Ryab/cowear/crackhead/dieslowimpersonator: Nearly 5 stocked back in april...yeah...
Rest of BC, you guys are great

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ITS SEXY TIME.

SO GUIZ.......

I NOW HAVEZ 5000 POSTS CHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I'D LIKE TO THANK MIKE AND DAVID FOR BEING REALLY GAY, JUNGLE FOR BEING REALLY FAR, STOS FOR USING LINK, IMADH/RYAN FOR BEING BLACK, PETERX FOR MAKING ME FAMOUS, BLACKBURN ROAD AND PLANTATION DRIVE IN GA FOR BEING TWO AWESOME HATE-FILLED STREETS, NEIGHBORHOOD FAIL P FOR BEING SO BAD AT SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE FOR THE GAMECUBE, DBR/WC CANADA/HALF OF AMERICA/P/BRAWL PLAYERS/OTHER HALF OF AMERICA FOR THEIR GOODLY D.I., AFRO CHRIS FOR GETTING HIS AFRO CUT LIKE I KNEW HE WOULD, RYAN AGAIN FOR BEATING MY GANON WITH PICHU, IMADH FOR GETTING HIS FOX ***** BY MY MEWTWO, DESH FOR HAVING LIKE 6 ACCOUNTS...MAYBE 7, KYLE FOR YOUR SEXY *** CAT WITH LASER EYES AND FATNESS, ERIC FOR SAYING THINGS LIKE: WHAT THE FOX?!, SHINETACULAR!, AND I CAMP LIKE A TWO YEAR OLD GREMLIN BABY ON CRACK NURGLE, PETAH ECKS AGAIN BECAUSE HIS MOM IS AN OCTOPUS, JOSH FOR BEING SEX AND HAVING A SAUNA IN HIS HOUSE WHICH I DEFINITELY TOOK A PICTURE OF, SANGARAPILLAE WIJAYARATNAM FOR SITTING QUIETLY THEIR AS I BRUTALLY JV 5 STOCKED HIM, DAVID/IMADH AGAIN FOR ALSO SITTING PRETTY QUIETLY AS RYAN AND I PROCEEDED TO 7 STOCK, 6 STOCK, AND 6 STOCK THEM IN OIN.2.5 GFs, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SYLAR FOR TEACHING ME ABOUT TICK TOCK SILENTCLOCK AND SEX IN MY AYASS AND ON MY ****IN MINUTE-HAND ALL DAAI.

I love you guys! Canada/GTA smash scene 4lyfe

the ehnd.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333
This sex thread should be stickied
First of all, smash is freaking amazing and Canada makes it even more so.

THE STORY OF JAMSEY AND MELEE IN 2008

In Febuary, 2008, I played melee for the last time. Daltsy left to live in Australia with COATIC for a few months, ~The Jacer~ retired for Brawl and my melee disk broke. I was litterally smashless until March 10th when Brawl came out. I hosted a small tournament but there really wasn't anything going on in the community. I searched around and found some more local smashers who just started playing because of the new game but they were new so I spent my smash time teaching people to play.

In May, I had a Rush concert to go to in Vancouver. My brother was good at Brawl and so I looked for tournaments and contacted Jack, Unityole, about what time I was going to be there and if there could be some smashfor that date. We both bussed down there and did very well in the Brawl tournament, there was no melee or 64 though. I got to hang out with some of the smashers and found the urge to play melee but again, I went home with litterally no melee to play.

In June, Daltsy came back from Aussieland and had reached the next level in melee when I had fallen behind after over half a year of not playing. He tried playing Brawl as I become one of the better players in BC at it but it just wasn't the same. Eventually I got my brother to get one of his friends to give me their melee disk. I got the disk and had a smashfest that weekend but only to find out that I had absolutely no tech skill anymore and I wasn't even competition for Tim in the game.

In July, I went travelling a bit and never had a chance to play melee much and I knew I needed a good kickstart to get my game back up to speed. The weekend before my 20th bday, I went to Vancouver for a tournament. I drove myself, alone, long boring 5 hour trip. It was well worth it and I played mainly melee and actually learned how to play the game again. All of people I played beat me, I had MM's with all of the top BC players I could find and got destroyed a lot of the time. I came back and started practicing, got a bit of tech skill back and started smashing with Daltsy again.

In August, I hosted the first major tournament in the Okanagan and it went very well. I made threads about it and it got a lot of attention for all 3 smash games. There was a good turn out and a lot of new faces from around the whole province who were all looking for smash. At this tournament, there was one significant person that stood out as they actually provided good competition for me and Tim. Kaelen, who we later found out had posted on the tournament page, was pretty much at our level in melee. It was a great surprise to have a new player to play and to our surprise again, he had a good group of people to play with and had been smashing for years. With both parts of the community together, we had a decent group of smashers. From there, I decided to find a main, actually get serious about the game and really work on expanding our region to find the depth of the area in smash. There were many people that quickly became regulars in the melee core. Lib, Saki, Cake, it was going well.

In September, Daltsy moved to Victoria and left me alone. Luckily there was a good group to smash with by that time and it was the best thing that could've happened, not only for Tim, but for the Okanagan. In Victoria, I told the very first person from Vancouver that I ever spoke to (about online Brawl at the time we met), the best Falco and best in BC, Eric and he then went to Victoria to play him. Eric left to the east coast quickly after but brought Tim to the next level. Again, he became much better than me and that's something that couldn't have happened if he didn't move away. Also, it meant that the Okanagan had someone to represent us in the core of BCs melee community. Finally.

In October, I practiced as much as I could, which wasn't very much at all, so I wouldn't fall behind dramatically. I took advice and worked on a bit of technical skill so that in November, when me and Tim teamed together for the major tournament in Alberta, CAST4, that I wouldn't let us down. I did alright but he did much better. I wasn't ready for the tournament but was fortunate to have a place to house a lot of great players that weekend including firexemblemxpride from Vancouver, CAOTIC from Australia, Superboom from Alberta and others who placed well at the tourney along with having the tournament host Victra and a large group of players over to have a miniture pre-tourney tournament. (I played Tim and Manuel and got dead last)

In that mini tourney, I found a main.... FINALLY. I chose Luigi. I got some help from Luigi players through chats and watched a bunch of videos before the tournament and picked him up quickly, I had to as it was only one day of preperation. I then got to play some difficult match ups against Marths and Sheiks and learned how to play Luigi on the go. I got to play some of the Vancouver players and impressed them, probably because they thought I was crap from seeing me play so badly in July (first time playing in half a year johns I guess)

I was commented on my Luigi by Alberta and BC players on how it was actually decent and refreshing to play, won matches or at least got only 1 stocked by some of the best players there like PKM and Kage, got a lot of advice from SW and Eggz about what I could do better and what Ka Master does that I should do, beat everyone I MM'd and beat one of the favorited teams to win doubles, FalseFalco and MikeMonkey with Daltsy in what everyone thought was a tournament match, but sadly wasn't. The best part was when I was beating Noobking in a friendly before he had to go sign up for brackets then him passing off to Bam take over and on the last stock, combo Bam into a missfire for the win. That was the best combo and moment of the tournament not caught on film, by far.

Needless to say, my Luigi needed work. I didn't even use his Up Tilt until a friendly long after the tournament was over where Noobking mentioned how he hasn't seen me use the move yet. I won me the match once I started using it. Already, I was going from some former competitive now noob casual player just starting to pick up the game again and find a new main, into a threat against any player or character other than the best when they use Sheik.

From that tournament, I needed a secondary for Weegee and looked hard. Then, after much debating and analysing, I came to the conclusion that I would pick up a character that I never used before, a character that was fast but not a space animal, a character that was fun to play both for me and my opponent, a character that did well against Luigi's horrible match ups... a character that just happened to be played almost all tourney by almost everyone that could, the character I saw the most at the tourney, Captain Falcon.

Meanwhile, Daltsy saw billions of finals matches with top level Falco's and became even better, quicker than I did. He went to Victoria and dominated, easily becoming a top player in BC and moving up the PR. Becoming the next Eric isn't far now, he's at the level that we both wanted to get to a long time ago and he is getting better by the day. I came back to the Okanagan and worked on my group of new mains and learned tech skill and did some studying. Kaelen also improved, finding new mains and playing plenty.

Now, reaching the new year, TS2 in Vancouver on January 3rd and 4th is the next big event for me. I don't get to go to tournaments often so everything I do go to, I have to make the most of it. Daltsy had the option to either come to the Okanagan and play me along with miss the tournament, or not come here and go to the tournament. He isn't going to the tournament but has made me much better in the short time he has been here. Kaelen has also improved plenty and with him, Tim and Kris visiting from North Carolina, I've had a lot of practice and know what needs to be done for me to both do well at this tournament and get to that next level, Tim's level.

I don't have a doubles team for the new years first tournament but I have a lot of knowledge, more experience and support from players better than me that think I can do some damage.

2009 is going to be an interesting year.

Last year started with Tim, Jace and I as the main 3. Falco and fast fallers, Peach and floaties then me in the middle. Later, things changed and Jace is now retired, Tim is ripping it up as the new Eric in Vancouver and I built an actual community in the Okanagan. We didn't have tournaments until the summer and a new smash bros game came out that attracted more players to smash in general, melee included. I didn't even have a melee disk or own a 64 until the summer and I saw everyone around me improve and reached new heights as I myself developed as a smasher. I went on road trips, got lots of experience, found where I fit in, what I want to do, a main, a style, a goal, a new perspective on smash and a new desire to play the game.

This year is starting with a tournament that I'm bringing one of the Okanagan's newest and most active members to, AJ, and one of our newest and most promising members to, Koskinator. The trio or Jace, Tim and I isn't there anymore but floaties and spacies have completed the triangle again. Peach, Fox and Luigi with Kris. Kaelen and myself. Except this time all 3 of us are starting the year as candidates for top 10 in BC, I'm finding ways to go to tournaments and hosting tournaments, Kris is bringing a boost of experience here that we've never had before and we have a ridiculously good player coming back to the Okanagan occasionally to whip us into shape and keep us up to date, my great friend and teamziez for life, Daltsy.

VANCOUVER IS BEST
Jack:
The first time I ever went to Vancouver for smash was for one of your tournaments and it inspired me to host my own. The Vancouver community over the last year has changed for the better because of your smashfests and everything else. Even I noticed and I can't even make it out to anything from this far away. You don't even really play melee yet you've done more for the melee community than anyone. Have fun on your trip, I'll miss you, we all will, and we'll play more 64 so you have at least a challenge when you get back. Unityole 4 Evah! <3

Adam:
You're beastly. Thanks for teaching me how to play better. I pretty much picked up Falcon because I saw you play him so much and so well. You need to come join the party next time there's a party and play me more cause I learned fast when I play against you. See you soon. <3

Eric:
Thanks for making Daltsy better when you could. He's crazy now and I can't wait to see him play you again, I think you'll be impressed. I've got catching up to do. I've never lost as bad as I did when I first played you, hopefully I'll do better when you're back. Get home quick. <3

Manuel:
So glad I got to chill and smash with you before you called it quits. You're a great guy and I hope whatever you're doing now works for you and hopefully I'll still smash with you when I go to Vancouver. You were a good little boost of smash skill that I needed to get to the next level. <3

Yakal:
You were the first Vancouver smasher that I ever played melee friendlies with so you're kind of a big deal that way, if you didn't know that already. You noob! Kidding man, see you soon and keep improving, I'm going to destroy you when I see you again. <3

Francis: I heard you're getting good at melee and hope to see how much you've improved soon

Roby: First MM I ever had against a Vancouver player and it was crazy fun.

Howard: Keep improving as I've heard good things and don't let Daltsy get back to the stage so he learns fast.

OUT OF BC LOVE

Caoypoo:
You're freaking awesome. Loved hanging out with you and finally meeting you after so long. Thanks for taking Daltsy to the next level back in the day and coming to Canada. Come back again soon, I know you will, and see you in the summer. I loved having you here to hang out with. Also, first time I ever played a Peach, couldn't have asked for more. <3

Dan: Loved chilling with you in Alberta and see you again soon. Thanks for teaching me about 64 and smash you later. You're really cool but bad at drinking games. <3

Vic: CAST4 was awesome on so many levels, some even not smash related with my cousins party and hanging in my old town. I'll be back one day when you learn to up smash. <3

Eggz: Move to BC please. Thanks for helping me learn and smashing with me. See you around more hopefully, you're a funny and wicked cool guy. Teach me some of those Luigi things that you said you would though. <3

Jack: Hanging with you and Dan in Alberta was great. You should've stayed for the party longer instead of just going straight to bed. You're good so play more melee. I'll see you again one day. <3

THE OKANAGAN ROCKS!!!

AJ: You've come a long way and have finally turned a corner in the last few months. You're very knowledgeable and are now getting this competitive smash thing so it shouldn't be long before you can challenge that next level. Keep it up and smash with you soon and lots. <3

Kaelen: When you came to that tournament we were all confused and wondered where you came from. We didn't know there were smashers that good around here. You're crazy good and every time you play, you're better. I can't wait to get you to a major tournament again. Your tech skill is insane and with some experience you'll be even more so. Your fast and your Ness is the best I've played. I hope to smash with you much more this next year, you're awesome man. <3

Jace: If you ever read this, thanks for smashing way back when. Those were good times and hopefully I'll smash you again one day. Take care! <3

Justin: You have potential and just need to come smash more to get it out of you. Thanks for smashing when you do and see you a bunch next year, you're a great guy. <3

Chris: Keep playing with Kaelen, you're one of the better players around here and even if Brawl is good, keep up with the melee too.

Kris: Can't wait for you to be a Kelowna smasher for good once you move here. It's going to be great to have your competitive boost in the community.

Everyone Else:
WUBZ WUBZ WUBZ

CND4lyfe

idea

Smash Master
wow, according to rogers, i've reached 75% of my 60GB monthly usage. this means two things: 1) that's what my monthly download allowance is (i had no idea what it was) and 2) i need to slow down on the torrents for a while. i downloaded like 5 whole tv shows recently at 2-10gb apiece =P

now for shoutouts. this is just in general to all you guys. thanks for providing countless hours of entertainment. it still amazes me that such a large and friendly group of people can gather around a video game. at some point we all had met no one/almost no one in the smash community, and just kind of jumped into it hoping for the best. and look how well that turned out.

most normal distinctions don't seem to matter. mike's constant groping of people would probably be very strange in other situations, and the age difference would have definitely gotten in the way outside of smash. a bunch of people are still in high school, while others are in their early twenties! there's no way these people would have started hanging out if it weren't for smash.

so thanks to all you guys for just being available to smash all the time. you're the main reason i'm not in any clubs at school. when i started at uni in first year, i figured i'd meet tons of people right away. that didn't happen, and then the people i DID meet turned out to not be very interesting =P but then i found smashboards, and since, i haven't thought about it anymore. who needs friends at school when you have friends who can stand playing smash for as long as you can? and even longer, actually. my left thumb gets tired after a day or two.

and then to actually travel to another country, stay at someone's house you've never met, get driven around by people you've never met, pay entrance fees to get into some building to play this video game with yet more people you've never met...and for all of that to go smoothly? it's really a testament to how well the smash community works.

so this is long enough now to start feeling like an essay, but i don't want to think up a conclusion.

tl;dr - good times

(oh and stos, thanks, but, consistent? that's the last thing i'd call my jiggs =P consistent is what i'm aiming for.)

WIGI

Smash Champion
oh boi.. where to start..

I deeply apologize to all of those who i have humiliated throughoutght this year. Being taunt spiked sucks.. i know.. its happened to me too.. SHOCKING EH? but yes. i wonder how mnay people i have acualy taunt spiked from canada this year?....

xD ANYWAYSS

SHOUTS. edit: i gues il start a few of these now. ill add more when i realize i forgot you.

Bren !o+$ Blowtoes: where would i be without you.

oh wait. i am.

stupid vegas.

but seriosly, weve played smash since like..forever ago
remeber that time that i mained sheik, and then suden;ly i could beat 3 pple vs me? yeah i thought i was good. learned later it was just sheik.

you helped me really learn the game. even when we didn't know wut a wavedash wuz. and even though i pretty much despise playing melle against you, cuz you alw ftw! come on the smashbus with us. and this year at picth i might join teams by myself. see how far i get.
but you tought me alot, and your a really great freind. thanks Bren.

Chris Desh. somtimes your so ********, i cannot even begin to fathom..what bizzare thing you ahve just said or done. id say that when bren left, you became my main training partner in melee, and i think we both got ALOT better from it. although you dind't TEACH me much persay, you were still very helpfull with everything. and recording stufff. youve always been my most even m,atchup, even when your better than me. your a preety kewl guy. no i will not have sex with you.

(this is no particular order) (except the ones i like most are at the top)

jks

aAndy 4B00MSRLYG1G4: im taking a break. get back to this later.

i need a name list....

ACOMPLISHMENTS.

HOPES TO COME.

*will edit later xD

kr3wman

Smash Master
Shoutout to Kage for being so darn awesome.

And Chet.

And Jarc for the crunkfests even tho I can't attend them.

And Matt for inspiring me to go Falcon even in the face of falco_on_fd.

And the other people.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
4serial/GigaGon/Andy/My Wife: If it weren't for you I would love brawl more than melee. Thanks to you I've watched over 100 hours of melee matches, lurked everywhere I can to learn and have had a pretty nice kickstart to my 2 week old melee career. Thanks bud <3

Desh: If you didnt constantly and validly make fun of brawl I might not have tried melee.

The end

(cant wait for the 09 one because im sure by then ill actually get in with the melee scene =] )

Metà

Smash Master
MASSIVE SHOUT-OUT FROM ALL THE BC SMASHERS TO UNITYOLE FOR HOSTING ALL THAT STUFF AT SFU.

Other shout-outs:

Matt: for losing to my Falco and having a good DK

Yakal: For beating Matt

Nathan: For doing Ganondorf dittos in serious matches, playing on sh*tty stages, and coming to Victoria with me

Adam: ur pretty alright at smash i guess lol

Dan: for teaming with me at SFU6 and being **** at 64

Anyone that plays Ness: hell yeah

Everyone else: gg's

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
=D
teen titans raep face
also we should do a blade breaker vs teen titan crew battle in CT LOL.
would be ****ing epic.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
tyty.

i uploaded it like three times in photobucket since it didnt look right. like before the bg was white and the text was black and it didnt blend with my sigs main colours. so yeah i had to change it.

edit: i found an error time to fix it.

I.B

Smash Lord
k so, I don't really wanna do the individual shouts thing. =D

But um, I'd like to thank the GTA Melee scene for staying strong when it seemed like we were on the brink of extinction. I remember talking to Adnan in like April/May, we were talking about how down-hill the scene has gone and what we could do. We actually got so desperate that we went to one of the Brawl-dominated biweeklies at Matt's and tried showing them Melee and trying to get them interested to increase the Melee population. It was working at first but then they just lost interest =P LOL.

Anyways, I'd also like to thank and encourage Canada on our recent accomplishment: gaining respect/recognition from U.S players. I mean, ****, Melee is 7 years old, and the most we got was like JV coming up for random Toronto tournaments sometime in 2005 and Silentwolf/Eggz going up to some WC tourneys. We never really made our impact on these American tournaments up until last year, thanks to Montreal for starting it off. But now we actually exist in the Smash scene, regardless if it's Melee or Brawl. Now, let's just keep this up and show them that not only do we exist in this scene, but we're going to grow and become legit contenders for that top spot.

Canada <3

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Too much love for the GTA melee scene.....

Although I ain't gunna do the individual shoutouts there's 2 people who i would like to thank

FYASKO: For making this sexy a$$ thread

Stos: For a post that was larger than sex....... i mean, i don't even write that much for school :D

Everyone else....... I love jus the pure chill that were able to haqve when we go to events, extra props go out to the people who host these things even when it seems like such a big inconvenience (David,Kyle)
The jokes were able to share.... no matter how nerdy or gay they may seem smash would be nothin withought the laughs. I've been able to have so much fun and improve a little bit over the course of my stay in the scene. Transcan 2 was soo far away, but I had no idea about melees potential before that weekend, and i'm just happy I got to meet all of you so I could see what I was missing. So basically shout out to everyone who i've met, you guys are really something else and you have touched this Cambridge scrubs heart..... or maybe my balls i dunno, it just feels good LOL.

Also I would like to Give a shout out to the Kitchener Waterloo Smash scene, there is some pretty good talent but too many life johns to be able to get out to events and prove it.

SEXXXXXXXX INNNNNNN MAHHHHHHH AYYYYYUS!!!!!!!!!!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
euro are you saying that you think that ther eare 3 players in the top 10 in the US?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'm say 3 of the best ten players in the world live in Canada... Bam, PKM, Bernard

Then like Unknown, Vwins, Kage, IB, Kirbykaze, myself, Kage + maybe Blunted_Object or some other mindless WC player... would all be somewhere in the top 30. Unknown isn't very far behind Bernard either, I'd be suprised if he lost to someone that wouldn't also beat Bernard

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
and some random *** doc peach player
i heard he *****
his name rhymed with mesh or something

Top Bottom