• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada at APEX 2012 | UPDATED. CHECK THE LAST PAGE

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Today I submitted a request to get thurs-mon off, and my boss said it shouldn't be a problem. Put me as confirmed for this, ill only have to cancel if things suddenly get super crazy at work closer to the date.

:phone:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Hotels...usually have a limit to how many people you can have in a room; not that anyone abides by it. Just a word of precaution :p.
Most ppl say that it's pretty safe. I hear some smashers have way more than 8 n****s crashing in the same room.

Today I submitted a request to get thurs-mon off, and my boss said it shouldn't be a problem. Put me as confirmed for this, ill only have to cancel if things suddenly get super crazy at work closer to the date.

Swag :cool:

Mprime

Smash Ace
patches if there's anything u need to know or inform me of, just send me a txt at 905 213 4296 so i can respond in time

Most ppl say that it's pretty safe. I hear some smashers have way more than 8 n****s crashing in the same room.

Swag :cool:
just be careful and don't get caught or you'll be in big trouble

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
been there done that. dont lose your keys and if one doesnt work dont go 2 the front desk :p

Cruxis

Smash Lord
hi guys can u do me a favor and take the megabus to the appex venue a week early, and destroy the venue or something? heres an idea, spend a month of preparation taking shits in bags and keep those bags of shitin a secret location and then when the day comes take all the bags of shit with you and just dump it all over the venue
just so it gets delayed and i can come :)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
WTF... I don't even have that many bags and I'm not buying more

How much are plane tix anyway

Cruxis

Smash Lord
its not the ticket thats the issue the issue is i have exams during that period :(

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Oh :(

Well I still don't have enough bags

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Jan 3rd...

what a ****in tease

Delaro

Smash Cadet
I'm from Montreal and I'd like to get there but don't have a single idea of how to get there T_T need help

Mprime

Smash Ace
**** if googs is going friday i'd have to go that day just cuz its googs, bren keep me updated on weather you can budget it or not

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
**** if googs is going friday i'd have to go that day just cuz its googs, bren keep me updated on weather you can budget it or not
Oo hoho! Not good enough for just me eh<\3 i get it..noone likes me cause im 5'7 ;_;

Mprime

Smash Ace
Oo hoho! Not good enough for just me eh<\3 i get it..noone likes me cause im 5'7 ;_;

I only <3 Googs lol, jk. And just cuz i didn't mention ur name doesn't mean i don't <3 u it's more of a oh **** a googs + joe combo. To be honest though I would prefer to go Friday for a couple of reasons. 1 - cheaper hotel considering it's 1 less day off being there and 2 - i dunno what the hell is going on with school that weak. the only down side of going on friday is Patches won't be with us but if i go with patches and them i miss travelin there with you guys. PATCHES WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST TRAVEL TOGETHER ON FRIDAY IT WORKS BETTER FOR EVERYONE AND WE CAN ALL TRAVEL TOGETHER. I really wna travell with you guys together again as a group. It was so much fun and it made that 14 hour bus ride so much better

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm from Montreal and I'd like to get there but don't have a single idea of how to get there T_T need help
im not sure if theres any megabus service from montreal to NJ, but if there isnt you could always bus down to toronto and then bus to the destination

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yo Patches, here's da hotel room info:

Tin Man
Poke
Stef
Patches
Fuddo
Supreme Dirt
Holy Nightmare
Darkshadow

We're arriving on Thursday night (To New York City) and leaving on Monday morning (From New York City)

I'm also gonna PM everyone to make sure they're on board.

The only thing left to work out is prices (should be $20 a night per person) and how to get from NYC to New Brunswick, NJ and back.

been there done that. dont lose your keys and if one doesnt work dont go 2 the front desk :p
Aiight

So noone can leave friday w. Me?
Arent you guys in school thursday lol?

I don't got school until the Monday after Apex (so I'd be skipping Monday if I reach).

Megabus dates go up to January 3rd. Should be any time soon!
Say word. Good thing I didn't miss it lol.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
in a perfect world, the greatest hotel room ever would be:

joe
patches
googs
me
somebody who is 21 and can buy booze

-Googs

Smash Lord
Cruxis I can buy booze, I bought it for everyone at pound V and if I go I plan on doing it again. Half the reason for going to the states is to stock up on cheap liquor.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Yo Patches, here's da hotel room info:

Tin Man
Poke
Stef
Patches
Fuddo
Supreme Dirt
Holy Nightmare
Darkshadow

We're arriving on Thursday night (To New York City) and leaving on Monday morning (From New York City)

Say word. Good thing I didn't miss it lol.
Da **** 0.o, thought I was goin in on a Hotel with patches. Get your own patches Tin

holy **** i cant believe i forgot u

patches
joe
me
googs
mprime
tin man

now officially the greatest room
lulz, i feel da <3

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so what are the teams again? i know ian and matt are teaming and me and holy are aswell, any others confirmed?

Top Bottom