• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you name all 151 Pokemon in 12 minutes?

unreon

Smash Ace
Give it a try right here.

The game is simple. Using your nostalgic memories of ten years yonder, try to name the all 151 Pokemon in 12 minutes. Or, just try for as many as you can get.

I finally got 151 pokes with 4:08 left on the clock, but I suspect people around here will do far better than me due to:
- faster typing speeds, I manage a measly 80wpm.
- playing netbattle/shoddybattle and just having that familiarity.

When you have that moment of "OMFG WHAT IS THE LAST POKES" it's both frustrating and a revelation when you finally remember it HAHA

Good luck boys :D

Silfa

Smash Ace
I got 101 just then. Within the last few seconds I suddenly thought of a whole bunch and I was like noooo.

I spent so much time trying to figure out how to spell venasaur.. lol.

unreon

Smash Ace
i got it with 33 seconds remaining, I couldn't remember the spelling of heaps of them like ninetales (not tails) and gyarados...
On your first try?! That's utterly unbelievable O_O

I got 121 on my first try...getting all 151 took about three or four.\

I spent so much time trying to figure out how to spell venasaur.. lol.
Venusaur ;)

Splice

Smash Hero
I got 113.

Venusaur screwed me over too.
Do you know what else screwed me over? Kangaskan. I didn't even end up getting the right spelling for that one lol.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I cheated and sung the pokerap while doing this

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
On your first try?! That's utterly unbelievable O_O

I got 121 on my first try...getting all 151 took about three or four.\
well me and my ddr mates for some reason like to write down as many as we can from all the series.. I always get the 1st 250ish but I barely know any of the others... we can all name them (not write down) the first 151 in less than 3 minutes XD POKAYMANZ POWA!!!!

Splice

Smash Hero
The one I had the most trouble with but didnt end up bothering with was Moltres. Tip of my tongue, I wrote "Iotres" at one point, for some reason I thought it started with "i". And I had trouble with Raticate.

This is a funny thread, props to ant for finding missing.no what a pro.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I can only remember the last part of the Pokerap off by heart, BUT it did help me lol.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i am proud i failed this.
i am not proud i failed cause i could spell half of them.. -.-

mm pokerap, and pokefloats and various bits from the show and games. prettty hard not to know them all =P

Scrubs

Smash Lord
well me and my ddr mates for some reason like to write down as many as we can from all the series.. I always get the 1st 250ish but I barely know any of the others... we can all name them (not write down) the first 151 in less than 3 minutes XD POKAYMANZ POWA!!!!
What a way to spend an afternoon

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Michael doesnt have the ddr machine anymore though so that must have been ages ago O.o.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol.
I can't believe I used to go there with you guys WITHOUT DDR "OR" INTERNET!
Yet for some reason it wasn't quite so boring.
Must've been all the AVATARRR or something.

I fail at Pokemon because I've never really played it and never really watched the cartoon.
God, wtf did I do as a kid?

Edit:

127 this time round. C:
Only because I remembered half the ones that I forgot after seeing that I forgot them the first time round, lolfail.
But I still couldn't get them all. XD

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
You hid in the closet.

How can you not watch pokemon as a kid... its like, what kids do. Watching pokemon is like learning to breath, you have to do it do survive.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
113... wut I forgot rattata. I spent most of the test trying to figure out what nub pokemon I forgot inbetween Pidgeot and Spearow. Also I can't spell exeggcute, exeggcutor and victreebel, spent so long trying to type the right spelling of them Lol.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
i remember listening to that poke'mon song then writeing down the names then saying them all. thats how it got stuck into my head

Top Bottom