• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cAN WE make Bowser top tier???!

xGojirax

Smash Rookie
Holy **** its been years since I have been in the Bowser thread......

Bowser Is bottom tier in terms of character strength but top tier in cuuuUUUuuuUUUuuutness.

crush

Smash Master
pretty sure they made the signature character limit because they knew the epicness of my posts could not be contained in less than 500 characters and they didnt want everyone on smashboards with a crush post in their signature because that would make them have to rename the website to "crushboards" and then when people would google "smashboards" they wouldnt find it which would make the website less popular.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
pretty sure they made the signature character limit because they knew the epicness of my posts could not be contained in less than 500 characters and they didnt want everyone on smashboards with a crush post in their signature because that would make them have to rename the website to "crushboards" and then when people would google "smashboards" they wouldnt find it which would make the website less popular.
Sir, you are full of genius. I will have to partly fault you for what occurred in the Falco boards.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah you guys can make Bowser top tier.

But you're going to need to ban a lot of characters.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Can we make Bowser top tier?... Can we make Bowser TOP tier??... Can we make BOWSER TOP TIER??!?... Serious topic?! LOL!

Why didn't you just ask if we can make time machines?!

Bowser is NEVER gonna be top tier. He's too slow and can't catch anything. He doesn't have enough tools to penetrate any of the good characters. Almost the entire cast can just play gay and easily beat Bowser.

I mean that spinning fortress move might've worked well back in 2005, but the fat turtle doesn't stand a chance with that move now. Bowser is the joke character of the game and even Pichu has a better chance at top tier than Bowser. Bowser sucks.

Hatacatan

Smash Cadet
I made a time machine today. It consists of my wardrobe and my watch. First, I set the timer in my watch to the time I want to travel to, then I go into my wardrobe and close it. Once the timer on my watch gives the signal, I leave the wardrobe. When I leave it, it's exactly the time I wanted to travel to!

And once we acomplished the physical impossible, making Bowser top tier shouldn't be a problem either. A small hack might do. Maybe a hack which disables all other characters, or a hack which reduces the lag of any of Bowsers moves to 0.
It would be easier though to just let a bunch of drunken Bowser mains vote for the next Tier list.

However, once a better time machine is invented, you could just travel to 2002 and **** everyone with Bowser.

Another method would be to travel far into the future, when the melee scene has died out. You convince some people to play some Melee, so that they are the world's elite in Melee, **** them with Bowser, and THEN have them vote on the Tier list.

You could also just argue with people by repeatedly stating Bowser would be top tier. You continue to get on their nerves until they agree to shut you up.

The way to make Bowser top tier which promises the most success though is to play Fox, and call him Bowser.

But the real answer to the question "can we make Bowser top tier?" might just be 42.

Top Bottom