• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can diddy place within the top 8th in a big tourney?

ADHD

Smash Hero
I really don't see why not, but I'm not really experienced enough to tell why people are saying he cant.

What's your input?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
what?

me and nanerz are usually in the top 8-10 consistently, so yes, he can

FAST 1 is next week, which is probably the biggest/hardest tourney to date, so ill try my best to get top 8 for you :laugh:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Every tournament I've been in I've placed top 8...none of were HUGE , the most people I've been in a tournament is about 100-130, and ranked top 10

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Oh wow.
GG NinjaLink.

N4N3RZ won't be at FAST1.
But is attending the next big tournament in Oregon I believe.

(Is it weird that I know his itinirary?)

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I usually place top 15ish at the tourneys in Houston. I think around 92 contestants or so.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
The ones Ive been to don't have a lot of people. I've placed 4th, 7th, 1st, and 2nd at my tournies. I play with the best players in the state though and I'm as good as the known "best" in GA. We are at the same level. So ya, Diddy can be the best.

Saltix

Smash Lord
The ones Ive been to don't have a lot of people. I've placed 4th, 7th, 1st, and 2nd at my tournies. I play with the best players in the state though and I'm as good as the known "best" in GA. We are at the same level. So ya, Diddy can be the best.
And who might that be? :confused:

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
WTF i see my name in here randomly. But yea. I consistly place high in NY and i use mostly diddy for the time being. I got first last 2 weeklys here.

Krayn

Smash Apprentice
Almost every tournament i go to and when i here pros talk about diddy they always say "diddy has soo much potential, its rediculous." And i kinda agree with them. If you think about it, being patience with diddy and actually using bananas properly and not just spamming them, he would be god-like. I've seen many people miss bananas, but if they would be patient and wait for the opponent to punish them, they could **** them.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
yes. Combining aggression and patience is the way this char should be used. Aggression like my sig combined with waiting for ur opponent to goof is perfect. I <3 myself LMAO

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
yes. Combining aggression and patience is the way this char should be used. Aggression like my sig combined with waiting for ur opponent to goof is perfect. I <3 myself LMAO
Yea next tourney I'll be sure to be more patient instead of rushing.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I have problems with being aggressive, I'm always to passive and it sets me back a notch. When I try to play aggressive I fail

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I think Azen beat chu not sure.

Azen,Chu, Myself, M2K, Omni and im not sure of the other 5thplacer.

Top Bottom