• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Campiest Wario Competition! Submit your videos today! PieDisliker takes 2nd with 1:01

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
I had a cool idea! For a "Campiest Wario" Competition, we see who can play a match and not get hit for the longest! Like, one video clip just of the longest part where you don't get hit! My best is 1:03 so far haha xD

Edit: This has to be either a Money Match, Tourney match, or Super Seriously!

1st Place: Pwneroni
1 minute and 3 seconds!! (2:06-3:09)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDF24QxHw20 - Marvelous Stupendous Job Pwneroni

2nd Place: PieDisliker
1 minute and 1 second! (6:16 - 7:17)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ0hq6zCl1g - Awesome Job PieDisliker!

3rd Place: Atomsk
49 seconds! (5:28-6:17)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcrXRZwHAnM - Cool Job Atomsk!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
And I'm assuming this has to be in an actual match, then?

Does wifi count? Friendlies?

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
LOL wtf? Why would you think that?? Was it something I said? xD

Ever read the Drizz't Do'Urden series? Man I've been reading those lately, sooooooo awesome and intense! The last one was so good that I read it in 2 nights 0.o bout 400 pages I think.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
yeah Pwneroni seems to have tonnes of free time... but in that free time he's made a pretty amazing thread so I aint even mad...

I'll upload my contending video after the tourney on the 5th

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
naaah, im to agressive for camping with wario >.<
i only camp with him, when im waiting 4 the waft
or against ddd/ics 8 minutes on the sv platform

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I can totally imagine Masky vs. DMG.

Of course, that's assuming DMG doesn't go D3 or something, lol.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Ok lol here's mine. How I make it so when you click the link, it goes to the specific time on the video? Lol.

Anyways, It's from 2:07 to 3:07 here!

Yup, a whole minute ;) it's my patented "Bubble Camping" strategy executed against King D3. Maybe it could be Campiest/Rapest Wario Contest? Haha!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I agree with Masky... least amount of damage taken + damage dealt in a match you won. with a view to match length too, or else a match full of gimps would be in there lol

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Little damage taken, little damage given, match times out xD

Bubble Camping ain't "balls-to-the-wall aggressive" haha! If you notice, I keep a bubble of space in between me and D3. You know that personal bubble nobody's supposed to enter? Give that to the guy and stay out of it. Only attack in situations where D3 is unable to retaliate or at least grab you, and tires make it WAY easier to poke and attack with less risk.

It's all about knowing your angles, landings, and vulnerable spots on the opponent. Pretty intense and works really well if you do it right!

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
LOL good job Dyno ;P not a bad marth you have there! Definitely balls to the wall haha.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I totally forgot about that vid of atomsk vs lucario! Didn't keep track of his record though.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Haha okay that's a great idea Dyno! You've got first place at the moment, congrats! xD

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Videos are still being accepted! If you can beat the time in any of the current videos, post a link to it and get your spot on the list! :)

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Great job PieDisliker! Don't worry Dyno haha, your vid was up there because it was uncontested! Now that we have 3 Wario clips though... :p

Top Bottom