• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Campbell X Tournament FIGHT NIGHT HYPE

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone in the san jose area want to play some friendlies before saturday? i know i could use the practice. Also, Tim, don't double post because you'll get a warning from the mods. Just edit your last post instead.

Ginkeifighter4

Smash Rookie
Im in MV, how about some friendlies wednesday afternoon?

:phone:
Hey, I have to head to school around 1 on wednesday so really early afternoon (like around noon) would work. I'm free on thursday until 5 if that would work

@AKA Thanks for the reminder. It's been a while since I posted and am always forgetting forum etiquette

Thino

Smash Master
Hey, I have to head to school around 1 on wednesday so really early afternoon (like around noon) would work. I'm free on thursday until 5 if that would work

@AKA Thanks for the reminder. It's been a while since I posted and am always forgetting forum etiquette
Well I see the guys on Norcal FB trying to set up something, in case its Thursday and not Friday, maybe we should just go

if not then Ill come at your place

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Dajuan's Falcon? You mean the one that never approaches and plays super safe?

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
1. Brandon (falco)
2. Zach (fox)
3. Dajuan (falcon/ Doc in game 3 down 0-2 LF
4. Sheridan (game and watch)

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
1. Brandon (Falco)
2. Scar (Falcon)
3. Tafokints (Sheik)
4. Alan (Peach)
9. Dajuan (Falcon)

verge

Smash Apprentice
We'll probably play at the dorms at SJSU starting at around 3-4:00 Friday.

Building is Campus Village B on the corner by San Salvador and 10th. You need to have a card to get in so call me at 408-832-9847 when outside.

Scar

#HarveyDent
new scar's first tournament

let's get it, i'm pumped as ****

thinkin about streaming with zac <3

Scar

#HarveyDent
i'm down to play @ SJSU on random Mondays and Wednesdays (Monday Wednesday and Sunday is my smash schedule, + Sat if there's a tourney)

HappySun

Smash Rookie
Awesome playing with everyone today!

you lucky you didnt have to paly me first TAFOKINTS!!!
LOL jk

Gaara♥

Smash Master
fun times, good people! didnt even care how bad i got ***** lol

it was also refreshing to see so many new people at this tournament. Didnt think there would be such a huge influx of smashers having their first tournament today

Naota21t

Smash Champion
good games everyone. Im luis (played doc/falco/falcon/everything) if nobody knows my swf account.

Nice seeing so many new people. Norcal is still awesome. Imma restart my journey to the pr lol.

Narf's samus is weird. I wanna get another shot at it.

:phone:

Scar

#HarveyDent
good **** everyone, thanks tafokints for hosting, thanks all for coming out - it was great seeing so many new faces. brandon you already know what it is <3

Top Bottom