• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Camp Combo Mass. Smashfest May12th - Tons of Hot Chicks

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I remember that.

I think I'm still coming to this, although I might not compete, since I probably won't have any money.

Driz

Smash Apprentice
Pat/Pro I would appreciate the ride but I just realized that this is on Saturday so migh have an easier ime getting a ride there but if I can't I would appreciate the ride

and Harvey Birdman you know where Watertown is correct? if you ever wanna play pm me because I live there over the summer

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
You stole my sunflower seeds and dont; even remember me...I'm hurt :laugh:
I beat your link and fox, but lost to falco I think.

But I can't go to this anyways...I'm putting flags on the graves of soldiers for the holiday.

Come to the thing on the 19th...I should be there
Steve's friend? o.O

Oh, and yea.. what holiday? I know the 13th is mothers day, but I don't quite think that putting flags in graves = mothers day..

And oh snap, Marcus AND Hayato coming to this?!

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
you can have hayato if i get krazy jones! o snap jiggz and peach DreamLand FTW. too bad KDJ has to study for finals this weekend : /

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
I get KJones because I feel the turtle power more than you do

Disclaimer: Comment not as gay "o snap jiggz and peach DreamLand FTW"

xHayatox

Smash Lord
uh oh me and jblaze team?! dangerous >=D i think jones will be back by tomorow i will axe em if he wanna come. roga n chingy might come too i dunno well see but im there ;D

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
My coming to this is looking bleak, since my dad's out of town for the weekend and my bro has a baseball game, so I'm left rideless unless I can convince a friend to come.

Unless anyone has to pass near Brookline on their way and wouldn't mind giving me a ride? I'm at the very southern-most tip of Brookline, right off of what turns into route 1.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Basically to tell you the truth whoever can come will be great. I can promise pizza and tons of quality smash. That should be enough for a true smasher.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
hope you figure something out homie. for the people who are undecided you should think of this as training for evo and pound : ).

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
get **** tom to go and play with him. this tournament was his idea anyway i dont see why he wouldnt come.

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
id think about teamin with you if i go but i donno if im at your standard of good even though i owned you the last life of the last game we played lol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
get **** tom to go and play with him. this tournament was his idea anyway i dont see why he wouldnt come.
Ah, maybe.. Tom or Birdman. I'd prefer birdman, since we know each others styles better.

Birdman. Resurrection of KILL. CRUSH. URAH?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm posting myself as a maybe for this one, if not i'm gonna have to make the next one, sucks that this only caught my eye today.. i'll see what i can do

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Since it is in two days if anyone needs help getting here pmsg me sometime tomorrow. If anyone needs to get picked up at the train please do the same. Anyways good ****, seems like there will be a pretty decent showing hope to see you all there.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
we live in RI practically. if you needed a ride you probably should post where you live and my bro pat/pro my get you on the way to getting someone else.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well I was going to do that but I got a ride and It broke down this morning...(needs new engine...) Just make sure you tell me how it was...

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Creo, you live anywhere near Warwick / Rhode Island Mall?

The Majority of the OAK crew lives 10 mins from Bald Hill Road.

I live in Warwick though :p

Top Bottom