• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Camp Combo Mass. Smashfest May12th - Tons of Hot Chicks

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
MAY12th

Im hosting a smashfest/tournament at my house all day and night May 12th. I live 15 minutes from S.attleboro station and will provide rides there and back if needed (once in the morning and once at night, or more if special case). Please post if you plan on coming or IM Jholla if you wish at Jholla469. Bring your crews if you think you can compete with me and the combo-nation.

sorry there wont really be hott chicks. i dont let women know i play smash.
tvs and game cubes would be nice if you can bring them.

This is supposed to be a smashfest to help prepare for all the upcoming summer tourneys but there will also be a tournament included. If you cant afford to play thats ok there will be enough tvs and cubes for friendlies.

Singles: $5
Doubles: $10 per team

House isnt keeping anything because stealing is fo foools. Payouts will depend on the # entered probably like 60 30 10.

Dont worry about running out of money and having nothing to eat cause I will be providing pizza and drink for everyone just as I always have.

10:00-11:30 people should arrive
12:30-Teams starts
Followed by singles and a tournament of the crowds choice (lowtier, crews, etc).

my location:
60 french dr
Seekonk, MA 02771(10 minutes from Providence, RI)

smash starts when the first people show up and ends when the last people leave.

If any housing is nessessary you can crash at my place.

Rules:

-> General

Double Elimination
All matches are best of 3, winners'/losers' finals best of 5, finals best out of 7
4 stock, 8 minute limit
Ties broken by lives/percentage
Items OFF
Life stealing is allowed in doubles

-> Stages

Stages limited to the 6 neutral stages for random, others open for counterpicks.
Neutral stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story,
Fountain of Dreams, Kirby 64, Pokemon Stadium
Stages banned for Singles Only: Great Bay and Mushroom Kingdom 2
Stages banned for Doubles Only: Fountain of Dreams and Mute City
Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple,
Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom,
Yoshi's Island 64, Peach's Castle, Onett.

-> Other

No stage may be used twice in a single set
if the player choosing already won on that stage

Random Knock-Out: Each player may choose to eliminate 1 of the random
stages to be chosen at the beginning of the set.

Advanced Slob Picks: Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go
random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may
change characters

Double blind pick may be called at any time (obviously, before players choose
their first initial character, before the first game starts.)

-> Other Rules & Special Issues

Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc),
except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are
banned. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be
disqualified from the tournament.

Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned. You may use
third party controllers or pads that have these features, but if you
are suspected of using the banned features you will not be allowed to
use that controller any longer.

Glitches used to stop your opponent from controlling their character
or indefinitely freezing them (Mewtwo's Soul Stunner, the Ice Climber
freeze glitch), or any glitch or trick that freezes the match or makes
it in any way unfinishable are banned. Using them will result in the
immediate forfeit of the match.

Tactics such as Peach's Wallbombing and Jiggly's Rising Pound are
allowed as methods of recovery or to manuever around the stage. Using
them (or any similar tactics) to excessively stall a match, such as
droping below levels intentionally and stalling underneath, is banned.
Judges will be on the tournament floor can be called in at any time to
enforce this rule during a match.

Bring your own controller please.
Representing the Combo-Nation.C

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
no age requirements friendlies and yes there are prizes meng. house isnt keeping anything. probably do 60/30/10

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
I'll do my best to come. Hope you guys get a good turnout. I had a good time playing with you when everyone decided to go to Anime Boston. You guys are good ****s. And thanks again for the pizza. You guys didn't have to do that.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to get to this, I need some good smash, my school's players aren't providing enough challenge now. How far is this from a train? I probably won't take the train, I'm just curious.

And I'll bring my cube and game if necessary.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
OMG HOTT CHICKZ? I B THERE PLES, PLUS FREE FOOD, I B THAYR.

uhh.. yea i guess i'll try to come, i'll probably bring sesshomo n ****.. unless they're too much of no-lifers to go :DDDDD

St. Viers

Smash Champion
but you'll be going anyway Matt, right? :p

Free Food+Quality Smash>hot chicks.

Who puts young chickens in the oven anyways...:)

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
When brawl comes out it will be so popular that hot chicks will ONLY date guys who are good at smash. I mean its only makes sense M I right?

Driz

Smash Apprentice
Hey any chance someone would be willing to stop by Roger Williams University in Bristol RI to pick up me and a friend for this? as of now we don't have a definate rude so would like it if someone would be able to get us if we can't get 1

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
When brawl comes out it will be so popular that hot chicks will ONLY date guys who are good at smash. I mean its only makes sense M I right?
Well...I wouldn't mind that and Brawl will be uber popular, but i don't see hot chicks doing that...
Driz: I don't know if this helps but since I live in RI I would pick you up...just I'm seeing if my cousin will give me a ride...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
but you'll be going anyway Matt, right? :p

Free Food+Quality Smash>hot chicks.

Who puts young chickens in the oven anyways...:)
Firstly: You are gay

Second: I'll try to go. Not so sure I'll enter the tournament though, a bit strapped for cash.

Driz

Smash Apprentice
Creo I'm assuming you know where RWU is so if you could pick me and a friend up that would be awsome just let me know when and make sure to check the forums around thursday or just pm me a phone number so I can call you if I have a ride from campus so you don't have to go out of your way to pick me up, but thank you for the offer it is much appreciated,

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Firstly: You are gay

Second: I'll try to go. Not so sure I'll enter the tournament though, a bit strapped for cash.
how am I gay for thinking smash is better than stuffing small helpless birds in the microwave?

:p :p :p read the entire post noob that goes for harvy birdman too.

yeah, I'll try to go, but its right before final week of the semister, so I may have work to do. If I go I'll try and play you: I was able to beat you a couple of times we played last (the only time I'd met you-at dan's) and I've gotten better since then.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
how am I gay for thinking smash is better than stuffing small helpless birds in the microwave?

:p :p :p read the entire post noob that goes for harvy birdman too.

yeah, I'll try to go, but its right before final week of the semister, so I may have work to do. If I go I'll try and play you: I was able to beat you a couple of times we played last (the only time I'd met you-at dan's) and I've gotten better since then.
:urg: I feel stupid now xD

o.o Hm... You aren't Tizex... I don't think you're Jeffery... =O The American Aniki?!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
What does RWU it stand for... and that is if I can get a ride or have it planned so don't be 100% for me...(it probably won't happen).Whats xD mean...

Driz

Smash Apprentice
RWU=Roger Williams University and hopfully you were joking about xD if not look at it sideways and look for the face!

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
I might be able to get you Driz if you have a few guys with you and creo cant. Roger Williams isnt that far from my house. xD is s facial emoticon or expression kinda like a :).

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well I've seen it as Xd so someone must of messed up...thanks for telling me...
And Driz...Pat/Pro will be more reliable for now so he can and I'll try to be there with my Falco...Are there going to be "younglings" there...( I live in Woonsocket so and don't have a car so I can't drive everywhere...:urg: sorry...)

St. Viers

Smash Champion
:urg: I feel stupid now xD

o.o Hm... You aren't Tizex... I don't think you're Jeffery... =O The American Aniki?!
You stole my sunflower seeds and dont; even remember me...I'm hurt :laugh:
I beat your link and fox, but lost to falco I think.

But I can't go to this anyways...I'm putting flags on the graves of soldiers for the holiday.

Come to the thing on the 19th...I should be there

Top Bottom