• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cameron and Juan's AMAZING Tourney 2 Miami, FL Postponed.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
Ill try coming to this
mostly cause there is another person named juan there :D
this will surely bring out "juan" jokes and it will make lolz :]

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Ill try coming to this
mostly cause there is another person named juan there :D
this will surely bring out "juan" jokes and it will make lolz :]
Wait, what? It's not YOU who came up with this tournament? :crazy:

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Welp, good news everyone! There's a 90% chance that the date will be changed to the 20th! My summer P.E class is moved to June 22nd. So no P.E interferance! (But it CAN'T be pushed back anymore :( ). How badly does my fat self need P.E during the summer? You'll need to come to find out!

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
I don't really see the problem with having it on the 13th. I guess the PnT in Ft. Lauderdale can have their monthly that time.

Put this attendence list on the first post. So far:
1. baldy92
2. chachu
3. gambitremy
4. Gargag
5. Lust
6. Poltergust
7. PureDrive
8. sumguy505
9. tony_11
10. verycoolguy
11. XOMGNOWAIX
12. shoshone (friendlies)
13. mostri
14. Nick Riddle
15. Juanyboy3
16. 8bit?

#HBC | Gorf

I don't really see the problem with having it on the 13th. I guess the PnT in Ft. Lauderdale can have their monthly that time.

Put this attendence list on the first post. So far:
1. baldy92
2. chachu
3. gambitremy
4. Gargag
5. Lust
6. Poltergust
7. PureDrive
8. sumguy505
9. tony_11
10. verycoolguy
11. XOMGNOWAIX
12. shoshone (friendlies)
13. mostri
14. Nick Riddle
15. Juanyboy3
16. 8bit?
Ya kk I will.

shoshone

Smash Ace
There is a chance that I might take my brother with me and he will enter the Brawl tournament. I'm content with just Melee friendlies.

Sonico67

Smash Rookie
I'll probably go. I found this by googling "brawl tourney FL" since the only one on AiB is in Kissimmee which is far as heck. I drive so I expect there to be a place to park my car. Isn't there any other place around Miami that's more consistent with brawl tourneys, like monthly?

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
I'll probably go. I found this by googling "brawl tourney FL" since the only one on AiB is in Kissimmee which is far as heck. I drive so I expect there to be a place to park my car. Isn't there any other place around Miami that's more consistent with brawl tourneys, like monthly?
Just watch out for tourneys in the Florida Thread. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70386
There are rarely any tourneys in Miami, but there are monthlies in a Play N Trade store in Fort Lauderdale. There's one this Saturday. There's a tournament in Davie near the Hard Rock on the 16th. I hear that the University of Miami might hold monthlies, but they usually have a set prize of $100 but 85% of the players are noobs so it's free wins everywhere.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Just watch out for tourneys in the Florida Thread. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70386
There are rarely any tourneys in Miami, but there are monthlies in a Play N Trade store in Fort Lauderdale. There's one this Saturday. There's a tournament in Davie near the Hard Rock on the 16th. I hear that the University of Miami might hold monthlies, but they usually have a set prize of $100 but 85% of the players are noobs so it's free wins everywhere.
still no confirmed date of the next UM tourney?

#HBC | Gorf

You didn't see my tourney post on AiB? Yes there will be a place to park, but the earlier you come, the less amount of walking (don't worry, won't be too far). And ya, in Ft. Lauterdale, there
are Bi Weeklies at the PnT.

#HBC | Gorf

Don't worry. Were gonna use all of the TV's during the tourneys, but we WILL have at least one TV for Melee friendlies when friendlies come along.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
I think he meant add a TV for Melee friendlies, not, use one of the tourney TVs for Melee.

#HBC | Gorf

Ya. Just saying, like if ppl have work or stuff. Cuz my 2 friends are moving to DR b4 thd 13th, so i might move the date.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
The Fort Lauderdale PnT monthly for next month is landed on the 13th, so moving the date would probably be a good idea.

mostri

Smash Cadet
now the tournament is June 8th? do you can let me go with a friend cause my English is bad? how much i need to enter at your home and the single tournament? please respond me.

#HBC | Gorf

now the tournament is June 8th? do you can let me go with a friend cause my English is bad? how much i need to enter at your home and the single tournament? please respond me.
Sure you can bring a friend. But I'm only thinking of charging those who are going to play. But If he plays, then $5.00 entrance and $5.00 singles.

-Alucard-

Smash Rookie
Awesome im like 5 mins away from ur house.

Im gonna try and get my friend to come with me, so we can participate in the tourny.

If we decide to register for both the Single AND Double tourny, we dont have to pay the entrance fee twice right?

#HBC | Gorf

Awesome im like 5 mins away from ur house.

Im gonna try and get my friend to come with me, so we can participate in the tourny.

If we decide to register for both the Single AND Double tourny, we dont have to pay the entrance fee twice right?
No. You won't need to pay twice. If you guys leave, I'll do something so that I know you paid.

#HBC | Gorf

Hey. I have an important message. I need all of your guy's help to get your friends to join the tournament. Because if I get 40+ people going, I will get a bigger venue. Because as of right now, it's my garage. But make sure to tell me if someone you know is going, so I can add them to the list.

mostri

Smash Cadet
i will be there whit a friend but she is not going to participate. she only going to help me to comunicate whit the people. i'll see you in june 12 th. sorry my english

-Alucard-

Smash Rookie
Yo, ok so im def. going AND i will be bringing my friend.

BOTH of us will be participating in the singles for sure, and maybe doubles.

If you want u can put us on the list in the OP, or for ur own organized list.

We will go by the names of...

Alucard (me)
&
SmegaX

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
So there's no way you can push doubles back until like 3pm? If so I can come and bring a Wii for sure.

Because I have work until 2:30.

Btw I'm Chaz and I'm gonna be there, and if you push doubles back I'll be there and have a teammate.
If not I should be able to be there for singles anyway, but if you could just hold on the doubles a little longer I'll be there for sure.

#HBC | Gorf

Ya I have no problem with that. Of course, that means that I'll need to push the singles an hour back, but okay : D.

Top Bottom