• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cameron and Juan's AMAZING Tourney 2 Miami, FL Postponed.

mostri

Smash Cadet
why you dont change the tournament to other day? i mean. weekend is better. i think that people are going to be more busy this day. include me.
other thing, probably i will be there alone becouse my friend work. do you speak spanish? couse if you know is better to me. could you tell me when is the time for regristation and when start the single tournament. please respond

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Cool thanks we should be there at 3 and my friend Bonesaw is coming too. I'll bring a Wii with the infinite replay hack as well.

-Alucard-

Smash Rookie
Can we settle on a date? Is it June 7th Sunday or June 8th Monday?

and were playing Regular Brawl right? NOT Brawl+ with hacks like cloudstealth mention. o_O?

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
lol those aren't hacks they're something for the infinite Replay thing. Which means you can record every match. Nothing more. And I won't even use them if your paranoid about it. They're on an SD card which I won't even bring.

I don't want to play brawl+ either.

Lol totally missed the post about this being moved. Wow now it's on a sunday. Ok I'll try to make this still.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
I am bringing my TV, hacked Wii, Brawl and Melee. I think we might need just a few more TVs.
Can I show up early? like around 1 or 2?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i'll think about comming to this, all depends on how the drive from orlando (wato) looks that sunday morning.

if i can make it i'll try.

what part of miami is this in btw?...

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Wait. Gian? Is that you?
Anyway, yes, there will be melee friendlies, once verycoolguy comes with his setup, there'll be melee friendlies between tournies.

#HBC | Gorf

Gian, don't worry about it. The most incredible thing happened:
I was walking home from my bus stop and me and my sister found this tv, and now I have a 6th tv! now we can use it for melee friendlies.

#HBC | Gorf

BY THE WAY: A QUICK HEADS UP: Gian brought up a good point that might be important. This tournament is not in my house. It's in my garage, but don't worry! The tourney will run smoothly. I had a bunch of friends come over last weekend to make sure it'd work, and even with all the excess junk, it wasn't too bad, but the garage will be clean, roomy and the perfect place to play.

Top Bottom