• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cameron and Juan's AMAZING Tourney 2 Miami, FL Postponed.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
If you can, can I ask that you have Brawl on the 16th and melee on the 15th so this tournament doesn't completely kill my attendance?
If not, maybe we can work something else out, schedule wise. I need to meet my venue cost, and unfortunately, this is my last free weekened to run an event for a while. If you were in Orlando, it be different, but a Miami tournament is going to severely hurt my attendance, only giving me people from Tampa and Naples to draw from.
I would like to work something out with you if at all possible.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh Creaty, it won't matter though, because the offical date(s) are the 22nd and 23rd of august. Thank CRASHiC for the date change! But I expect some Naples here!! xD!

#HBC | Gorf

Hey everyone. Sorry for the double post, but this is important. If you want Brawl +, you need to post it here. If I don't get at least 10 people for it, then I can't have it. And if your friends want to join, put their name. I REALLY want to play Brawl + so that I can win up and down with my Squirtle and my FALCON PAWNCH!

shoshone

Smash Ace
Well on the 23rd im leaving to Tallahassee so thats a definite no, and the 22nd I'll probably be doing something. However, I DO want to play Melee with some locals before I head back up to Tally. Even if it's just you and me, as long as your down to play Melee.

#HBC | Gorf

Ya for sure, just tell me when. I'll probably be able to get a couple of friends over too. It can't be July though... I gots me summer P.E until July 24th.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hype is too soon for this o.o but if nothing else comes up ill goto this!

#HBC | Gorf

Can't argue with that logic xD. ALL of the good Ice Climbers get incredible birthdays now *starts playing as Ice Climbers*.

#HBC | Gorf

Ahh, silly Snipa, it's like this:

If you multiply the Ice Climbers main by the square root of pi, then divide it by a jar full of spaghetti, then you clearly get an incredible birthday, which is why you were granted the gift of an incredible birthday.

And Polt, why don't you like Brawl+? Imo, it's better than Brawl, and funner. It's not use Meta and win, like in SSBB. And, noone is really BAD.

shoshone

Smash Ace
IC's are one of my mains, in Melee of course. I don't know any of these Brawl shenanigans other then Snake and Meta Knight dominate the game.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No, no. I like Brawl+. It's just that out of the two hacks I like Balanced Brawl better. =D

:069:

#HBC | Gorf

We're playing with the most current version of Brawl +, if we get demand. That is, no trip, no auto ledge grab and auto l cancel. Who do u play in Brawl +, just curious?

#HBC | Gorf

Do you think that you can get ADHD in for melee and brawl +? Just to have the four for Brawl +?

Oh and Doom Dragon, do you and ADHD wanna go play melee with shoshone when he wants to go? I was gonna ask you irl, but since you're here, might as well ask you now.

#HBC | Gorf

The thing is that I have summer school all this week and next, and this weekend, I have brawl tournies Sat and Sun, and next Sat I have a Brawl tourney, and Sunday I'm free. But the weekend after that I'm free all day.

#HBC | Gorf

I know one or two people that'll go. I'm game for any time after this week. Summer school's over for me on Friday, so I'll be totally free.

shoshone

Smash Ace
What time do you get out on Friday? I've been really itching to play melee against people that aren't level 9 cpu's. If not, early Saturday is also an option.

Top Bottom