• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cam is gonna Babysit The Nanney's - Birthday Tournament Jan 30th

Falcon only, or Normal Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Okay guys, Jan. 31st is my birthday and since Brawl is at Duke this weekend we should have a smashfest/tourney, Melee only. I can only have 10 people over unfortunately. (Sorry guys, my Mom is pretty gay about this S.) It's pretty much first come, first serve. YOU HAVE TO BE SURE YOU'RE COMING, PLEASE MAKE SURE IT'S PRETTY MUCH 100%

Confirmed
1.Bow ya head Jamaal Anthony, It's the Great Dr.PeePee
2.Daddy MooMoo aka It's Done!
3.BlackChris
4.Behr
5.Cam, the man who babysit's PP Nanney

Rules:
Mom's room is off limits, her bathroom is too. If you need to use the bathroom, my room is down the hall on the right, and then take a right when you get in my room, and the bathroom door is there. You can also use my Scooby-Doo curtain shower. <3 It's older then me. (I'm not lying. :()

Try not to mess with the pictures, my Mom is into Photography and there are a lot, I don't care if you look at them, just don't trash them in anyway or you're out.

Smoking Tobacco: Just go outside
Drinking: No, take it somewhere else
Smoking: Behind the Storage House across the street, keep it there.

Try not to go through the kitchen and just grab food and drinks please. I'd like to be asked before hand, but I'm sure there will be snacks out as well as drinks, and we'll probably order Pizza. Yes, there will be cake.

I don't mind if you use my computer, just don't do anything on it like visit certain sites, or sign on to my messaging systems.

Housing will be limited, like I said, my Mom is really gay with this ****, if you asked in advance, you have priority over others. If you didn't, travel distance takes priority.

If my dog, Cody ends up coming out from my Mom's room, please be respectful to him, he doesn't bite, but he licks and growls a lot.

Have fun guys, I want this to be fun! :)

Oh and...

Stingers is banned.

I want this to start around 3, after that we'll see where everything goes, but if you aren't staying, I need you out by 1 at the latest. (Call if you're coming early/late please, so I can be prepared.)
My number is 336 681 3567. If I don't pick up, text me.

Address:
4401 Apartment 1-B
Feldspar Ct.
Greensboro, NC.

Gate Code: #4060 - It might or might not be opened, but just in case.

We need Set-up's, please attempt at bringing them if you can, I only have one TV now and it'd be great to have more then 1, I think only 3 or 4 would be needed.

I'm sure there will be snacks out on the Dining Room Table. Pizza won't be ordered, and we have to go out to eat :(. My Mom will make a Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing, it's really good. ;)

Melee:

•4 stock
•2/3 sets
•3/5 semifinals+finals
•8 minute time limit
•Items off
•Ties broken by lives, then %
•Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime.
•Stage Knock Out: Each person may choose one stage to be disabled for the entire set, it must be chosen at the beginning of the set, after initial characters are chosen.
•Advanced Slob Picks: Loser may choose the next stage or select to go random. The winner may then change their character, followed by the loser.
•Bring your own controller
•Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
•Team Attack will be ON
•Life stealing allowed

Neutrals:

FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams

Counterpicks:

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium

Gogogo

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Get ***** Stongers.

Who is picking me up/taking me back to this, and are they staying the night?

I vote......lol idc which tournament we do. I might go Falcon anyway. =p

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Up to 5 people can stay the night. I already assumed you two wanted too, plus PP asked on MSN. Or maybe it was to come. oh well.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it'd be even more out of the way for you moo, you'd have to overshoot then double back; you've got enough traveling on your hands, i'll go get him.

as for taking him back, i guess a MM would be kinda cool. i'm down with that.

i guess i don't have to host, so thats cool, and i can bring a set up. i should be able to get dshep too if he wants to come, and if $mike wants a ride too, i can get him i guess.

null55

Smash Master
btw, i didn't mean to pick Falcon only. so it's actually 4-2 for regular.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hey I got a friend who can hook us up with "cereal"

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm ready to beat sushiman, i learned the mk ditto at pound

of course he'll probably 3 stock me since I said that

but you know what, I feel ready...

get at me, nanney

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my zelda has gotten so much better since then, you obviously don't know

my zelda beat kackamee like a few weeks ago, who beat bill, who beat me, who beat you, who beat sushi...zelda is the new MK son, get the **** at me

Top Bottom