• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cam is gonna Babysit The Nanney's - Birthday Tournament Jan 30th

Falcon only, or Normal Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

null55

Smash Master
an all falcon tourney is gay. i want to be able to beat Mike... not get a million stocked.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Well it's 6 - 6...so...it's still possible to get a normal one. If it is it will be Round Robin and the entree fee won't be much. Maybe $3 or something. Is Mike coming to this?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
can ganon be legal in a falcon only tourney?

he's...falconesque? we has same moveset...and stuff...

falcon just doesn't make sense to me...

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Stingers is banned.[/COLOR][/B]

I'm sure there will be snacks out on the Dining Room Table. Pizza won't be ordered, and we have to go out to eat :(. My Mom will make a Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing, it's really good. ;)

I am going to have a vote on whether you guys want a Falcon Tournament, or a normal tournament. Either is fine, but I only want just one. After 3 days, I'll decide and post up a ruleset for it​

A Chao race will be done in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

6 - 6

Gogogo
dangit, smith. live closer to shelby! stupid ride johns. -.-

kevin, you remember that **** chao you made like a looong time ago? :p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMAO just make it worse why don't you? XD

I need to copy some data back onto mine at some point, and get Audi's to him I guess lol.

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, im pretty sure i left his wiimote at karns as well. and karn failed to include the stylus with the ds i bought from him. something like that should be resolved :\

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm ok. and i wonder what the asheboro dudes are up to...i wonder if they namesearch asheboro...that'd be cool. wouldn't be a long drive for them...

just thinking potential people to fill in the 10.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm pretty sure i'll bring Dshep. and although ashley doesn't smash much, she might try to come along for some fun; thats up to her i guess, unless ya'll don't want her here, then she'd understand.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
hmm ok. and i wonder what the asheboro dudes are up to...i wonder if they namesearch asheboro...that'd be cool. wouldn't be a long drive for them...

just thinking potential people to fill in the 10.
I imagined that more worthwhile people would fill the spots quickly, so I haven't mentioned it to anyone yet. If Saturday comes and it's still only 5 or so people, we may try to get a person or two up there.

And lol, I should start doing that one day. My name and JMH's names are both too short to name search, so I guess that would be the best we could do. But yeah, lawl namesearching.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I might go to a party this night I dont know if im still going.

I may be there during the day and play for a bit.

Top Bottom