• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling out Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAAR

Smash Apprentice
I think Ill start a thread were posters can request matches from severall players whove become somwhat know for there early skills at smash. Since most of them can post videos we can whatch the carnage on youtube! Idk who thinks this is a good idea?

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
well if you'd like to prove me wrong, let's play
otherwise you can just keep failing to exercise basic reading comprehension
tell you what, I'll exercise basic reading as soon as you can exercise 2nd grade English.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if i capitalized and punctuated, my writing would be perfect english, with the exception of the sentence fragments i use on occasion

you, on the other hand...

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i think we should solve all our problems through wifi matches

people that can't play don't talk
;)(KosukeKGA)

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
WIFI MATCHES TODAY, WITH ME!!!

I challenge everyone in this thread.

PM me with your AIMs so we can swap Brawl Codes.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
A call out, well I totally gotta stick around and see the vids when they're up.

I'm voting for Kirk... just seems like more of an Ike name to me. Perhakes its the K sound.:lick:

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Kirk, much respect to you. I'm looking to be a Marth/Ike main, so I've read your guides and watched your videos. You've done more for the Ike community than ANYONE thus far in my eyes. Much love to you too bearsarescary. Grand Viper :)

I'm not going to make it a secret: I plan on being the best Ike player in the east, so I cannot wait to fight you once I get the US version. Will you be getting it? I'm hearing the conneciton for online fights will be much better in the US version since it is meant for US online play.

You better be entering the online leagues!

www.wifiwars.com
www.smashbrawlrankings.com

You'll be in the north east division along with myself if you enter. Definitely do!

- V

Edit: Much props for holding it down, Mike.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Kirk, much respect to you. I'm looking to be a Marth/Ike main, so I've read your guides and watched your videos. You've done more for the Ike community than ANYONE thus far in my eyes. Much love to you too bearsarescary. Grand Viper :)

I'm not going to make it a secret: I plan on being the best Ike player in the east, so I cannot wait to fight you once I get the US version. Will you be getting it? I'm hearing the conneciton for online fights will be much better in the US version since it is meant for US online play.

You better be entering the online leagues!

www.wifiwars.com
www.smashbrawlrankings.com

You'll be in the north east division along with myself if you enter. Definitely do!

- V

Edit: Much props for holding it down, Mike.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it :D

And a note to EVERYONE who is asking me for a friend code to Brawl:

I will be getting the American copy of Brawl as well when it gets out. So, come the release, I will have a new friend code to share. I'd be happy to exchange codes, but it will have to wait until after the release :D

For those that have the game now, just PM me or AIM at CaptainChemoX and I'll be more than happy to exchange codes with you now :D

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Sorry I couldn't get on today, some things came up...such as my brakes going out of my car and I ran into two guys. =\

Hopefully I can play this weekend or something. We'll see.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Me and Milos FINALLY got around to having our matches. Also had a few with his friend Crrrr.

I have them recorded and am preparing them for upload as we speak.

I have work now, so hopefully I can have them up by the end of tonight.

Wait till then to see the results :p

--Kirk

dmcmaster41

Smash Cadet
Hey kirk i need to set up a match with you....I'm ready whenever you are., this will be fun

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
haha! just got owned by Azen. got him to his last life most of the time but **** does the guy learn **** quick.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Whew...

Matches won:
Azen-12
Kirk-5

Was a nice run of Ike dittos. Most of the matches were close, 1 stock victories, with the occasional 2 stock here and there.

I must say, the hardest opponent I've ever fought. I still have a lot more to learn it seems, which I expect anyway.

I'm not disappointed, I know Azen is a great player and has way more experience than I do in the competitive scene. I hope to correct some of my mistakes and hope to give a closer matchup for next time :D

SmashRonin

Smash Rookie
Cant say it was what I expected but where were the differences in your Ike and his? What gave Azen the advantage?

Kirk

Smash Champion
Cant say it was what I expected but where were the differences in your Ike and his? What gave Azen the advantage?
To put it simply hes just a better player lol.

He predicts me well, he has more mindgames, his spacing and timing are excellent.

You know...the usual XD

I was expecting this, like I said before. Hopefully next time will be more improvement on my part.

Betaz

Smash Ace
o.o

eeeep....

EDIT: mind elaborating on who won matches the most...or was it pretty much even?

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
It is to my understanding that there are no videos of Kirk and Milos? I have watched Kirk play and i gotta say that i admire his style. I hope once i get my hands on the game that i can catch up to his skill. And some day call him out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom