• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
I just got five people at once with a Predator Missile thanks to an explosive car being nearby. Was quite satisfying.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I owned the hell out of a team on wasteland (34-6), and I got 3 very rude PMs from a clan for using a thermal scope on my Intervention...
Good stuff :mad:. I'll always enjoy our 1v1's.

Does anyone have a good method for getting Steady Aim Pro? I dislike firing from the hip, but I'd like it for my Sniper Rawful.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
@Icy: Slap it on any fun when you prestige.

I remember using SA when I first started playing MW2's multiplayer on my SCAR-H.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Just slap steady aim on everything you have until you get it, Icy.

The easiest way I can think of is to just use akimbo weapons, IIRC, it only takes 20 kills with SMGs to get Akimbo for them, even though it sucks. Akimbo SMG of your choice and Akimbo G18s on 1 set should get you SA Pro in like 3-5 games.

Steady Aim Pro <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Ninja Pro anyways, I don't know how people can use it.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Gameinformer- Battlefield: Bad Company 2

"DICE declares war on Infinity Ward"

Uh oh. I need to check this game out. I know very little about it, but I've seen quite a few people compare it with MW2.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I don't know why people use scrambler in MW2. =/
I actually use it in Ground War on Favela when I use my Knife set, it actually does incredibly well, because I've learned the majority of the fastest routes around the map, and people never expect it.
This is my set:
MP5k @ FMJ
USP. 45 @ Tactical Knife
Smoke / Throwing Knife
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Scrambler Pro

I generally get a 3-1 or 4-1 game when I use this. It's a lot better than you'd think...ONLY ON FAVELA. AND ON GROUND WAR.

Anywhere else, it makes no sense.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Akimbo G18s, Akimbo USPs, Akimbo Magnums or Akimbo M93 Rafficas for my Sniper set?

Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

S

smash brawl player 99021

Gameinformer- Battlefield: Bad Company 2

"DICE declares war on Infinity Ward"

Uh oh. I need to check this game out. I know very little about it, but I've seen quite a few people compare it with MW2.
I've played the first one, the Multiplayer is bad. And healing yourself whenever you see fit (along with the waiting timer, of course) doesn't make sense to me. Plus vehicles. Vehicles...NOOOO

Akimbo USP's are the best.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Modern Warfare 2 players need to stop trolling every other topic in these boards
If you have problems with a member of the site, I would suggest you take your complaints to Forum Support.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It's really fun when you're with a bunch of people you can coordinate with. It's also good for getting my Sentry Gun kills. They make excellent flag guarders. It's pretty much the only other game I will play outside of TDM.

Edit: What's a good Tier 2 perk for the Scar?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It's really fun when you're with a bunch of people you can coordinate with. It's also good for getting my Sentry Gun kills. They make excellent flag guarders. It's pretty much the only other game I will play outside of TDM.

Edit: What's a good Tier 2 perk for the Scar?
Hardline. (10 chars)

S

smash brawl player 99021

You know what else is lol? Alternate accounts.

Scar is mai new favorite btw :3

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
So I was at a friends house today and I saw that he had MW2 + XBL. He was also a level 70 so he had all of the guns, perks, etc., so I made a bet with him that I could drop a nuke with at least 3 games of Domination. He had never even gotten a nuke so he thought I couldn't do it.

So I played my first game of Dom. on Quarry (set up my usual M16 class) and I took my dear time picking out my kills. I eventually got my Harrier Strike, and when I did I got excited, because getting the 7 kills in a row is always the hardest part to getting a nuke. Harrier got me three kills before it was shot down, and I only needed ONE more freaking kill for a Chopper Gunner.

I spot someone running around a corner towards me, and I manage to shoot him down, but the noob had Final Stand on and was able to gun me down right after I downed him! I was so angry that I stopped playing MW2 for the rest of the time that I was at his house because I just KNEW that if I got my CG I would have dropped a nuke. My friend was still amazed that I almost got a chopper gunner on my first life though, so it was still somewhat of a moral victory.

GG final stand

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Final Stand and Last Stand

Has costed me so many streaks.

I'd have about 2,000 less assists and 2,000 more kills if it didn't exist.

This game is terrible.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I hate finding someone on the ground, shooting them with one bullet and proceeding to turn, then realizing they had Final Stand and had recovered a bit when I'm shot in the back.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Stuff like that happens. it's makes me glad for the +100 that shows on the screen. It's the indicator for me someone I shot is dead. Otherwise, I will fight until they are dead. Last/final stand does not bother me in the least.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yeah, I kill someone and assume they're dead, and when I see them lying down, I yell ****. I shoot at them to the point I think I kill them, start reloading, running somewhere else, and end up getting killed. **** me.

OHHH. Just had the SEXIEST throwing knife kill on Underpa(nts)ss. On Search, I'm Riot Shielding, and there's one guy left. I predict he's coming and toss a stun. Then, I jump out, throw a knife, clocks him RIGHT in the eye. I jezzzzzzzed.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I kill someone and assume they're dead, and when I see them lying down, I yell ****. I shoot at them to the point I think I kill them, start reloading, running somewhere else, and end up getting killed. **** me.

OHHH. Just had the SEXIEST throwing knife kill on Underpa(nts)ss. On Search, I'm Riot Shielding, and there's one guy left. I predict he's coming and toss a stun. Then, I jump out, throw a knife, clocks him RIGHT in the eye. I jezzzzzzzed.
Riveting tale, chap.

Have you guys played the BFBC2 demo? It's amazing
No, but I've seen my brother play it. I think they shut off the demo on Thursday.

Isn't this the Mw2 thread?
Yes.

I guess thats a no
I guess so. I don't think there's a BFBC2 thread here yet.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm curious about it.

*off to youtube*
Theres a thread for it, though. It's pretty good.

Back on topic, what would you guys like to see on the upcoming DLC? I'd like...some better maps. And maybe a new game type. Although, some good maps would be nice.

1,000th Post! Woo!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Theres a thread for it, though. It's pretty good.

Back on topic, what would you guys like to see on the upcoming DLC? I'd like...some better maps. And maybe a new game type. Although, some good maps would be nice.
DLC which isn't already locked on the game disc.

Top Bottom