• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Ghosts (It's so SPOOOOKY!)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Also, the .44 Magnums suck ***. They're single action, meaning that the hammer has to be pulled back each time before you can shoot.
Damn. I knew there was something up when I was using them yesterday; kept getting destroyed in almost every encounter I used them in, as opposed to the other pistols, which I actually really like.

If y'all are gonna play, I'll be on tonight until probably 1:00 EST. Otherwise, I'll be on anytime tomorrow night through the weekend. But I wanna play with you guys. This game so far has been extremely lucrative from me playing aggressively on these large ass maps. I can't wait to see how it'll be around Christmas.

I also wonder why a male breath holding sound plays for the females when they hold their breath. It's weird.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Good to see you, ODIN.

I'll probably be picking this up today. Here's hoping it's good.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I think the consensus so far is that, yes, it's pretty good.

Messed around with the Riot Shield yesterday.

Not as good as the MW2 shield, but better than the MW3 shield. The Blops shield was a piece of cardboard. So anything is better than that.

To unlock camos for it, there are specific challenges for it. Some highlights include:

• Get 100 Kills with pistols while the shield is equipped
  • Get 100 Kills via Throwing while the shield is equipped
  • Get 100 Kills using C4 while the shield is equipped :awesome:
And so on and so forth.

LSAT is a freaking laser beam. Toss on a grip, and it's unfair. I still really wanna try out the Chainsaw. I've pulled it from the ammo box a couple times, and it wrecked the helicopter that was in the air. Other than that, not sure how it holds up in combat.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Sorry for the double post but this is a major announcement...

F8AL decided to get Ghosts after all! Lol I think hell must freezing over.

We all need to play together soon.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
were playing tonight if you want to join, were playing all weekend cause its double xp

f8al probly wont wanna play with some of us

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Sorry I left early tonight dudes. Me and Alex are gonna try to clean part of my old xbox and see if we can't get it to read discs again.

Anyways, I'm done working tomorrow at 4, so I'll be on around 6 or so most likely. I'm tryna play until like 2 in the morning tomorrow, so be on if you're about the grind.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I saw your invite on Thursday, HarmS, but I had a chore to do and didn't want to bother anyone by asking to join afterward. I'll be able to play whenever you guys are on; if there's room, of course. Or would there likely be intent for more than one SWF party going on?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I have an exam on tuesday so I'll be studying for that until people get on, so text me when ppl are on so I can get on

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorta. Its multiplayer doesn't particularly excite me anymore, but I liked Extinction, for some reason. I might just go back to Black Ops 2 and **** around. That's pretty much what I did when MW3 began to bore me; I just went to Black Ops. Eventually, after switching back and forth, I began to stop caring as much about MW3 and found it more enjoyable, while apparently playing better. Don't know if that'll recur in terms of Ghosts, but otherwise, this game is losing my interest rather quickly.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I don't understand why they made the maps so incredibly large this time around.

You spend more time looking for people than actually shooting.

CoD4 is still surprisingly fun though.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>decide to play Hunted for the first time
>play a few games
>get to a game on Strikezone
>crate gives me a Panzerfaust launcher
>kill two guys separately
>reload the launcher, just as i start hearing gunshots and see multiple dots in the same area around the corner
>run forward and go ADS in front of 3 enemies shooting at my teammates
>launcher wasn't finished reloading, even though i let the animation finish
>**** every inch of my life
>try to run away
>zatch is kill

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Save your money for Titanfall/Destiny.

The game is ass tbh. Terrible maps, bad spawns, campers everywhere, die extremely fast, etc.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
dude mitch you know what ive been running lately?

riot shield
double c4
strong arm, danger close

so fun

AND the riot shield has an attachment where it doubles as a motion sensor

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to this game being dead already. This game had a shorter lifespan than a mosquito.

Community killed the cat, man. They purposely make a gamemode to punish you for camping, and all people do is camp anyway and blow up like a champ.
^This and the fact that IW programmed this game while wearing buckets over their head and fingers dipped in cement.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
MW2 had a ton of BS (Akimo Models, Commando knifing, Chopper Gunner, etc) but the game was still fun regardless of it.

Every other game after that just wasn't fun anymore, with more BS added on top of them.

Seriously though what are the thoughts on Titanfall aka "The CoD killer." I personally can't wait. Some new gameplay just leaked recently:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Yeah not a lot of people are sure how the mechs are going to work exactly, but everyone's equipped with a primary weapon and a "mech killer" weapon to balance things out.

Not sure how balanced the final product will be but piloting the titans looks like tons of fun.

Top Bottom