• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

California Sucks...... Idaho Tournament Jan. 5th

Relhots

Smash Lord
It's late. My intent was to say half of the people you've talked to were stupid, half weren't... relhots, qraq... etc.

It made complete sense to me.
What? i was just messing around.:) and being a little retarted:******:

Does anyone have Guitar Hero 3? I need to stop playing melee for a while and play a different game.

For some reason im better at GH3 than melee and i never play GH3.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
What? i was just messing around.:) and being a little retarted:******:

Does anyone have Guitar Hero 3? I need to stop playing melee for a while and play a different game.

For some reason im better at GH3 than melee and i never play GH3.

Relhots, sorry to dog on you, but post that Gutiar hero 3 question in the Idaho thread. This thread is for the tourney, so....On back to the tourney. Someone please update me on this. Who from Idaho wants to go. I have a total of 5 seats, and two are already taken. Qraq, and me. The tourney is in 3 weeks..first come first serve for me. I would like to take two cars if everyone went....

Also, for ANY reasons at all (i.e. College campus visit for BSU) that anyone Oos is in Boise is in Boise, I will supply the ride to Idaho Falls. I doubt it, but I put it out there....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mike, stop increasing your post count with worthless arguments.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
We should be able to house anyone that needs it. Granted, we're like 25 minutes beyond Idaho Falls, but the offer is there if Idaho Falls smashers prove inhospitable. ^_^

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
It's late. My intent was to say half of the people you've talked to were stupid, half weren't... relhots, qraq... etc.

It made complete sense to me.

I say **** idaho you guys suck i can beat u guys with my D.K you dont derserve my main its too much for you guys LMAO hahahahaha

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Too bad i won't be around. But if you guys need my cube i could definitly leave it with knuttz or something.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Relhots, sorry to dog on you, but post that Gutiar hero 3 question in the Idaho thread. This thread is for the tourney, so....On back to the tourney. Someone please update me on this. Who from Idaho wants to go. I have a total of 5 seats, and two are already taken. Qraq, and me. The tourney is in 3 weeks..first come first serve for me. I would like to take two cars if everyone went....

Also, for ANY reasons at all (i.e. College campus visit for BSU) that anyone Oos is in Boise is in Boise, I will supply the ride to Idaho Falls. I doubt it, but I put it out there....
remember to tape the tourney.

and whoever is bringing the video recorder, look both ways when crossing a green light.:)

HBIC

Smash Rookie
Ok......Why the **** is everyone arguing over the dumbest ****???!!!!! What are we six? It's like: "My **** is bigger than your ****", contest. Or "My boobs are bigger than your boobs". For the women. It's ****in ridiculous. All the people from Socal...are you so bad that you have to pick on other communities to make yourself feel better??? I mean honestly......be truthful now.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Ok......Why the **** is everyone arguing over the dumbest ****???!!!!! What are we six? It's like: "My **** is bigger than your ****", contest. Or "My boobs are bigger than your boobs". For the women. It's ****in ridiculous. All the people from Socal...are you so bad that you have to pick on other communities to make yourself feel better??? I mean honestly......be truthful now.

but my **** is bigger than yours.

and why is the guy who joined last month even speaking? I'm pretty sure you're as bad as flyleef.

blur

Smash Cadet
Well if you guys really want to come to this i could change it so it's a week earlier or something. It's also not a big deal that you spamed this thread cuz i made two knowing you would just thought if i made this one some of you would come lol.
sorry... didnt mean to spam im not like that

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I'm not positive but i think some poeple from Utah are going to come to this, and it sounds like most of the Idaho smash community will be going so someone from cali should get a car pool going. I can house anyone who comes and Buzz also said he would so tahts not a problem and hey if i get oos smashers i'll even feed you. You have three weeks so that should be enough time to plan your trip and the rules are going to be MLG so don't worry about that.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
It's cool If any one from California wants to come for a tournament in Idaho we'll set up a better one that will probably be in Boise so it works out better if you guys don't come to this one lol.

QraQ

Smash Ace
lol LaReesa shhh

MenacingMike said:

and why is the guy who joined last month even speaking? I'm pretty sure you're as bad as flyleef.
I'm pretty sure join dates (in some cases) mean nothing.
My other account of 4 years got banned so im repping Dec 07 now =).

Conn0r said:
Mango or Gimpyfish should come over to Idaho and just show them why we **** =)
I'm interested to know why the word "we" shows up?
Are the 3 of you one collective person?
Cause I just want to know how 2 people dictate the skill level of an area.
Just curious is all.

-QraQ

P.S. <3 you Reese =)

malva00

Smash Master
I remember there were Idaho guys who came to TG4. one guy played mario and matt deezie interviewed him on the TG4 DVD asking him if it was true that he quit his job to come to TG4

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure join dates (in some cases) mean nothing.
My other account of 4 years got banned so im repping Dec 07 now =).

-QraQ

P.S. <3 you Reese =)
yeah but in the majority of the cases, especially when they type like they don't know wtf is going on, they probably don't.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I don't think any of our goodish players went to TG4, it was probably someone who never plays and thought they were good cuz i don't really remember anyone who played mario as a main.

I agree tho GimpyFish or Mango should come **** us.

Edit: I fixed the rules for the most part but if i missed something you can just feel free to tell me.

QraQ

Smash Ace
I don't think any of our goodish players went to TG4, it was probably someone who never plays and thought they were good cuz i don't really remember anyone who played mario as a main.

I agree tho GimpyFish or Mango should come **** us.

Edit: I fixed the rules for the most part but if i missed something you can just feel free to tell me.
Make the rules for singles and teams seperate.

-QraQ

HBIC

Smash Rookie

Haha here's the funny thing....i'm a woman dumb ***. So i guess your **** is bigger than mine considering i dont have one. Good job!!!

Because i can speak....it's the internet. Also i never said i was good....did i at any point state that???? No i didn't. But i'm not talking **** either!

Miharu

Smash Hero
Haha here's the funny thing....i'm a woman dumb ***. So i guess your **** is bigger than mine considering i dont have one. Good job!!!

Because i can speak....it's the internet. Also i never said i was good....did i at any point state that???? No i didn't. But i'm not talking **** either!
Actually, by responding to trashtalk, you actually are talking ****.

Relhots

Smash Lord

He's just a asno. he likes starting fights

Top Bottom