• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

California Sucks...... Idaho Tournament Jan. 5th

Relhots

Smash Lord
True

When brawl comes out are we going to make an online tournament or a normal one.

I could play online.

gnosis

Smash Lord
If other states are actually considering coming to Idaho, should we consider making a special event?

I dunno if this tournament could be transformed into one for that, in terms of timing and housing, but if not, I would tell OOSers to save their "Idaho patience" for a tournament made especially for you. :D

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
thank you i do what i can:)

and if you weren't smart enough to get that i was being sarcastic your stupider than i am.

how would state with the population with a million how would one city be that big with the 13th biggest state with cities all over the place

When looking at the history of burbank they had at least 100 times more crime than the state

PS: 60 yrs ago you weren't born and its not your city

and at least i dont tell people to go get *****, but you probably been ***** if you telling other people to get *****

PSS: hint in life, stop being a asno

PSSS: if you dont know what it is, its german

PSSSS: i wasnt born in Lakewood, I was born in Berlin. My brother lives in lakewood
you're right. we should stop.

i thought it was very fun. I sitting here laughing at whatever he said. i want to go to a tourney too. I just wanted to see how long he would waste his time posting messages on an idaho forum than a california forum. I told him that he should stop while he was ahead but he didnt. I dont think it will end though. He seems really mad at me.

That costco thing he said was probably a lie. but i just started cracking up when he said that.

Its funny how a 14 yr old kid can get a guy to say whatever i wanted him to say.

The tourney is supposed to be really good. Yamer is going to be there apperantly.

It should be really fun. You should go. I might if i have the time

"and if you weren't smart enough to get that i was being sarcastic your stupider than i am."

trust me, you're not being sarcastic. You just say that as an attempt to play it off as sarcasm so you don't see like more of a complete idiot.

Costco thing being a lie? lol ask anyone that's been to my house.

"idaho forum than a california forum." i think you mean thread.

" I don't think it will end though. He seems really mad at me." lol no it's just funny ridiculing in educated people who have no idea about things they talk about.

Perhaps your city has a smaller crime rate because you have LESS THAN HALF of the people in my city, lol, in fact, I'm willing to guarantee you if we double the rate in your city your number will be much higher.

"PSSS: if you dont know what it is, its german"

nobody cares.

"how would state with the population with a million how would one city be that big with the 13th biggest state with cities all over the place"

I can't even comprehend that statement.

Please don't be jealous that you live in the middle of nowhere, and the city i live in generates a higher revenue than your entire state put together.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I was going to post something long about Cali vs. Idaho, but I'll save this for another day.

I'll be driving. I have 5 spots. So far I have

Me (knuttz)
QraQ ( i'm taking him to the airport on the 7th...)

Now...if anyone else from W. Idaho wants to go, then let me know. I can only fit 5. 6 fits you in the trunk, I'll only go to mountian home, so if Alch or one of his friends drive, I can fit six until mouuntian home, not including dom... So we might need another driver. Kinx, Lemon? you guys up for driving? Here is MY maxed out list...to mountian home.

Me
Gnos
Barron
Kinx
Lemon
Tate

Then, when I hit mountian home, Gnos and Barron, or Kinx and lemon get out of my car,(can't split up love buddies...or brothers...) and go with Alch, and two others from mountian home, i get dom in the car and we go! 8 people from W. Idaho! :)

I think the ONLY OOS that we can really get is Utah and maybe colorado. IF is WAY to east for Cali, Oregon, Washington..especially since DAN 2 is the next weekend...:)

Buzz, I expect to see you there. You can make a NEW top 5 list, since you would be playing everyone in the community! :)

EDIT: RelHots, please. Let one of us explain Idaho vs. Cali. MenacingMike is Jerking you around like a 14 year old's **** who just found some lube and a prono. His information about Idaho isn't even correct! Thats bad...and future reference Relhots, when using facts comparatively, especially Idaho vs. California, use percents or ratings.

i.e. Nampa Vs. Burbank crime rates

They are actually about the same...from this one and only source, there are tons more on the internet. But remember, nampa has the higest crime rate in Idaho, I don't know what Burbank is on the rankings for crime rate in cali. For all we know, it could be one of the cleanest cities in Cali.

Relhots

Smash Lord
"and if you weren't smart enough to get that i was being sarcastic your stupider than i am."

trust me, you're not being sarcastic. You just say that as an attempt to play it off as sarcasm so you don't see like more of a complete idiot.

Costco thing being a lie? lol ask anyone that's been to my house.

"idaho forum than a california forum." i think you mean thread.

" I don't think it will end though. He seems really mad at me." lol no it's just funny ridiculing in educated people who have no idea about things they talk about.

Perhaps your city has a smaller crime rate because you have LESS THAN HALF of the people in my city, lol, in fact, I'm willing to guarantee you if we double the rate in your city your number will be much higher.

"PSSS: if you dont know what it is, its german"

nobody cares.

"how would state with the population with a million how would one city be that big with the 13th biggest state with cities all over the place"

I can't even comprehend that statement.

Please don't be jealous that you live in the middle of nowhere, and the city i live in generates a higher revenue than your entire state put together.
Wow you spend more time on idaho threads than california threads.

You must be jealous of idaho.

Your always saying idaho sucks and stuff. You have never been to idaho so you cant say anything bad about it.

Show up to the tournament and we will settle this there.

And stop being an idiot, and don't get this thread closed

Speaken de duetsch?

Relhots

Smash Lord
Nothing to be jealous of, i apologize for wasting so much of my time ridiculing a state not worthy of having a Chipotle
I like the way you try to change tactics and get me to get to make a dumb arguement but it doesnt work like that.

Relhots

Smash Lord
I was going to post something long about Cali vs. Idaho, but I'll save this for another day.

I'll be driving. I have 5 spots. So far I have

Me (knuttz)
QraQ ( i'm taking him to the airport on the 7th...)

Now...if anyone else from W. Idaho wants to go, then let me know. I can only fit 5. 6 fits you in the trunk, I'll only go to mountian home, so if Alch or one of his friends drive, I can fit six until mouuntian home, not including dom... So we might need another driver. Kinx, Lemon? you guys up for driving? Here is MY maxed out list...to mountian home.

Me
Gnos
Barron
Kinx
Lemon
Tate

Then, when I hit mountian home, Gnos and Barron, or Kinx and lemon get out of my car,(can't split up love buddies...or brothers...) and go with Alch, and two others from mountian home, i get dom in the car and we go! 8 people from W. Idaho! :)

I think the ONLY OOS that we can really get is Utah and maybe colorado. IF is WAY to east for Cali, Oregon, Washington..especially since DAN 2 is the next weekend...:)

Buzz, I expect to see you there. You can make a NEW top 5 list, since you would be playing everyone in the community! :)

EDIT: RelHots, please. Let one of us explain Idaho vs. Cali. MenacingMike is Jerking you around like a 14 year old's **** who just found some lube and a prono. His information about Idaho isn't even correct! Thats bad...and future reference Relhots, when using facts comparatively, especially Idaho vs. California, use percents or ratings.

i.e. Nampa Vs. Burbank crime rates

They are actually about the same...from this one and only source, there are tons more on the internet. But remember, nampa has the higest crime rate in Idaho, I don't know what Burbank is on the rankings for crime rate in cali. For all we know, it could be one of the cleanest cities in Cali.
Burbank's okay. I know the stuff he says is a lie. I dont know why people (or the news) say nampas bad. Nothing bad ever happens around me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
uhhh... too bad the "bowser" is a person named gimpyfish who will come to you at night while youre sleeping and shank you O.o plus gimpyfish is from socal *******
1. He said Cali, not Socal.
2. He's Norcal.
3. He plays Bowser too.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Ya i know thats why i don't really go to you guys for tournaments lol.

Someone should PM me some good rules cuz i don't want to look for them.
If you want to host a good tournament, you have to put forth the effort to make it just that.

True

When brawl comes out are we going to make an online tournament or a normal one.

I could play online.
Online tournies will most likely mean nothing.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
eh hes still from california... and it says that hes from riverside so i thought he was from socal sorry...
I'm talking about KJW.

He was being sarcastic in his post, and you didn't catch on it.

Man, Idaho most hate Cali for spamming their tourney thread, SORRY!

blur

Smash Cadet
lol i dont mean to bag on any idaho players or anything... i dont wanna start a fight with anyone for any reason from idaho and you guys can probably all beat me. i havent even been to a tourny yet -__-

blur

Smash Cadet
I'm talking about KJW.

woops... sorry... really hard to tell when someones being sarcastic in the internet... my bad xD

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well if you guys really want to come to this i could change it so it's a week earlier or something. It's also not a big deal that you spamed this thread cuz i made two knowing you would just thought if i made this one some of you would come lol.

QraQ

Smash Ace
I'm talking about KJW.

No Idaho has a bad relationship with Cali because random people who think they're better than people they don't even know for the fact that they are from Cali want to talk crap in any and all of our threads.
=)

<3 U Cali!

-QraQ

QraQ

Smash Ace
oooo walmart, hick central, congrats.

3 miles from costco? I'm 3 BLOCKS.

46,000 population in a city LARGER than burbank? Do you know how tiny burbank is?

In 2006 our population was roughly 104,317, yet you have a much larger area to cover. Congratulations, you just made yourself look stupider than i thought.

please stop posting, your lack of knowledge is making you and your state look bad.

edit: wow, when looking at the history of burbank...

"The wartime effort of the aviation industry had pushed Burbank's population to 53899 in 1943"

lol get *****, 60 years ago my city had a higher population.
Are you srsly making fun of a state that is less inhabited and flourishing than Cali?

Anyways the fact that yall feel the need to keep this up really eludes me.
Our sarcasm was obvious.
Your supposive "sarcasm" was blatantly a disregard for any joking means. And by not joking I mean you were serious about it and you just joke about how small our community is.
Fact of the matter is Cali has always had an ego they've needed to assess. Not really your fault I guess, you all just happen to be part of the largest smash communities in the US who wouldn't get a little cocky?
Just have some diligence with it.

The one thing I've actually liked about smash in the years I've played it different from any other competitive or online game was the fact that when we actually come together for a tournament there's usually never any trash talking or hostilities.
I also understand that BC should of found a better way for OoS to come to Idaho or to even notice us.
So show some tact and just let all the T n T cease. Same for others in Idaho (Relhots especially lol).

-QraQ

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Wow. Idaho tournament. Don't see many of these.

I'm there.

And anyone who wavedashes cheats.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Are you srsly making fun of a state that is less inhabited and flourishing than Cali?

Anyways the fact that yall feel the need to keep this up really eludes me.
Our sarcasm was obvious.
Your supposive "sarcasm" was blatantly a disregard for any joking means. And by not joking I mean you were serious about it and you just joke about how small our community is.
Fact of the matter is Cali has always had an ego they've needed to assess. Not really your fault I guess, you all just happen to be part of the largest smash communities in the US who wouldn't get a little cocky?
Just have some diligence with it.

The one thing I've actually liked about smash in the years I've played it different from any other competitive or online game was the fact that when we actually come together for a tournament there's usually never any trash talking or hostilities.
I also understand that BC should of found a better way for OoS to come to Idaho or to even notice us.
So show some tact and just let all the T n T cease. Same for others in Idaho (Relhots especially lol).

-QraQ

i like ytou QraQ, maybe Idaho isn't so stupid.

Top Bottom