• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cali players

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
so whose actually coming to this from socal? ross u coming from SLO? is burrito or blonde going?

D

Deleted member

i dont think washington is on the way from socal to norcal

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
You're heading to whistler? I should get the Vancouver smashers to host a tournament sometime that month, and get them to include smash 64 as well. Though December is right in the middle of exam period for Univercities, so I don't know how well that would work. Either way, we should play in person :)

I live in Victoria (Vancouver Island), a boatride away, so I'll be able to make it to the mainland for a tournament.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I thought washington was in east coast

Seattle people were unoriginal and they had to copy USA capital name for their state lulz

/jk

HazeandFire

Smash Rookie
**** yeah, I sign up the day before a tourney in San fransisco?!
if I can get details I'm down, and I could bring some good competition. 707 here, Nor Cal, if anyone is near by I'd be down for games tonight!

Top Bottom