• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cali players

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
So when are the so cal ppl gonna play me? Is there another tourny soon in that area or Cal Poly...i might wanna go

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
for a 5 person tourny? no THANKS i was there for the last one where were U
something had come up, but ima be there this sat. im tryin to get some buddies to go so that its not as bad as before (there was like 6 people for the last one i went to :( ) i think if all of us bring a couple of friends there would be a decent turnout. besides, i wanted to give u ur time to shine :laugh:

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I don't really care about turnout and stuff because this isn't like a super serious tournament. I just like playing against people. It was even ok when I was the only ssb64 exclusive player there because I would just get in a bunch of fun matches against the people there in between their melee and brawl matches.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
I don't really care about turnout and stuff because this isn't like a super serious tournament. I just like playing against people. It was even ok when I was the only ssb64 exclusive player there because I would just get in a bunch of fun matches against the people there in between their melee and brawl matches.
i agree witchu ballin4life. even tho there was only like 6 people there, i still had fun cuz i got to meet and play some new people and im no longer stressin if theres a good turnout or not. if people just wanna play some good ol' smash, then they should go

D

Deleted member

socal is carpooling

is sfsu still doing 64 side tourneys? should be really good if we can get isai to come

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
yea they still have side tournys but u gotta talk to onski about them and see whats up

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
ummm maybe not sure...depends who goes and what not and all that....have we played?

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
lovage, so u and s2j are goin fa reals? rite now im scheduled to work but ima try to get it off so i can go and play u guys. and ill even take my tv and system too =D

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I'm probably gonna go, lovage said him and s2j are going. Darth Rancorous is probably going. Plus there will probably be some people from the other tourneys.

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
64 side tournament in San Francisco? may i carpool with you guys? LOvage met you in your tourn. with Ross. Can contribute.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i can't wait to beat darth fox and tigerbombz at the tournament this weekend

s2j will beat me with his falcon and isai will also beat me

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
im in sb with benito and wondering if possible to tag along. i also would pay my number is 805-729-6160. Need to know asap due to my work.

Top Bottom