• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Presents: Brawl Tournament - Ashburn, Virginia - May 25th, 2008 (Sunday) -11AM

Melee the Saturday night at the lockin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
C3 Presents: Brawl Tournament - Ashburn, Virginia - May 25th, 2008 (Sunday) -11AM
44710 Cape Court #118
Ashburn, VA 20147

TOURNAMENT BEGINS AT 11 AM

So start showing up at 10AM

NO EXCUSES

Venue Fee: 10$ (NO LONGER INCLUDES DRINK AND CHIPS)

Events:

Singles (10$ a person)
Teams (20$ a team)

Items set to off.

Stages set to random:

Yoshi's Island (DS version)
Battlefield
Smashville
Final Destination

Counterpicks available:
Lylat Cruise
Delphino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 2
Castle Siege
Pictochat
Rainbow Cruise
Green Greens
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Pokemon Stadium
Electro Plankton

Matchs will be best of 3 with finals best of 5.

Matchs will be 3 stock with a 7 minute timer.

Prize payouts will be determined by number of entrants, with guaranteed prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Subject to change.

New Policy:::::

1. The 10$ venue fee no longer include chips and a drink.

2. C3 is having trouble with parking. Since we have some new neighbors we can not afford to take up the entire parking lot area (since they threatened to call the cops last time). Essentially if you see a building that looks like it's open don't park close to it. The owner and I might as ask you to move your car if you park too close.

BRING A SET UP AND GET 5$ OFF VENUE FEE. (We'll only be taking the first 10 or so that show up, so come in early to get the discount on Venue fee.

Everyone please try to bring a wii and copy of brawl, we have labels ready to mark your stuff so it doesn't get taken. (Just ask us for em)

We had 50 last time.

I hope a sunday tournament can bring out some people.

blues

Smash Journeyman
44710 Cape Court #118
Ashburn, VA 20147

TOURNAMENT BEGINS AT 11 AM

So start showing up at 10AM

NO EXCUSES

Venue Fee: 10$ (Includes drink and bag of chips)

Events:

Singles (10$ a person)
Teams (20$ a team)
Special Side Megaman Event

Items set to off.

Stages set to random:

Yoshi's Island (DS version)
Battlefield
Smashville
Final Destination

Counterpicks available:
Lylat Cruise
Delphino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 2
Castle Siege
Pictochat
Rainbow Cruise
Green Greens
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Pokemon Stadium
Electro Plankton

Matchs will be best of 3 with finals best of 5.

Matchs will be 3 stock with a 7 minute timer.

Prize payouts will be determined by number of entrants, with guaranteed prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Subject to change.

New Policy:::::
BRING A SET UP AND GET 5$ OFF VENUE FEE. (We'll only be taking the first 10 or so that show up, so come in early to get the discount on Venue fee.

Everyone please try to bring a wii and copy of brawl, we have labels ready to mark your stuff so it doesn't get taken. (Just ask us for em)

We had 50 last time.

I hope a sunday tournament can bring out some people.
i'll try to come for the megaman event

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pre registering may go up later on. It hasn't been determined.

Also with Chillin not showing, I wouldn't be surprised if Azen didn't come either.

Open tournament.

@Nacker - Skyworld is a terrible stage.

Jump20X6

Smash Apprentice
Wasn't there some tournament in Columbia, MD announced that was supposed to be for this date?

Edit: Found the topic -- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158197

I might come to this, since Sundays are so much better for me. I wasn't too keen on the venue last time though. Having the Guilty Gear kids crowding the lobby and the enormous chairs crowding the smash area made things chaotic. We'll see how it goes.

Jump20X6

Smash Apprentice
Okay, with the Columbia tournament moved I'll be here for sure. I may only show up for singles though, to save myself the cash. If I do show up for teams, I'll bring a Wii with me.

We'll see how it all plays out.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Would anyone be interested in a melee tournament the night before at the lock in?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not actually confirming that we're going to have one, just trying to see the interest.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
toast you've played nava. rofl he came to an o-no tourney. awhile back. i know i played him =P

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
oh **** I did?!?! who the hell is he? and how long ago did he go to O-NO's? Anyway...someone get him in contact with me. I'm trying to find out who all is taking cars up and when. I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to give him a ride up, though. I'll double check who's riding with me.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
oh toasty if you're going are you going sat night or morning?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
saturday...don't know what time of day though, depends on our arrangements with whoever we're meeting up with. I'll have to stop by in Richmond to get Cyrain and Isra [unless TR wants to come up to NoVa that night together to join us...Tope?] for our planned festivities so I might leave between noon and 2 PM. We'll see. MaSHi, is anyone else you usually smash with coming? like MARK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom