• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Jiggly January! 1-31-2010, Ashburn, VA

g-regulate

Smash Hero
remember your Wiis people! Register your wii at the door to get your $5 discount at the end of the night! Only 5 discounts so get here early and register!

everyone money match my jiggs!!!

my wii doesnt play sound, hope thats not an issue for anyone

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
doesn't have to be any specific matchup, i can do that though. $5?
Sure. Sounds cool.
remember your Wiis people! Register your wii at the door to get your $5 discount at the end of the night! Only 5 discounts so get here early and register!

everyone money match my jiggs!!!

my wii doesnt play sound, hope thats not an issue for anyone
I gotchu. (comment toward bringing Wii)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
please PLEASE PLEASE

NO TEXTURE HACKS OR "NO TRIPPING" HACKS!!

if you ABSOLUTELY MUST load brawl in homebrew, ONLY have unlimited replays hack available. If i find otherwise, I'm just going to load it normally.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
please PLEASE PLEASE

NO TEXTURE HACKS OR "NO TRIPPING" HACKS!!

if you ABSOLUTELY MUST load brawl in homebrew, ONLY have unlimited replays hack available. If i find otherwise, I'm just going to load it normally.
I only want that hack on. The only ones I have on currently are camera hacks, infinite replays, replays with tags, and textures/music. I'll take the textures/music off.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
1st: Snow
2nd: Ice
3rd: Meep
4th: Metaknight
5th: Sagat
5th: Salt

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Probably won't be cancelled due to sunny skies and the late start time, at least this is what I'm hoping so that I can still attend

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Probably won't be cancelled due to sunny skies and the late start time, at least this is what I'm hoping so that I can still attend

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I have heard nothing from the owner on the issue of canceling.

good thing im the greatest TO of all time, and i can, not only, predict weather patterns a month in advance, i also changed the date to late sunday JUST so you could all get your brawls on and avoid the snowfall. im amazing, thank me later

see everyone there! main roads all seem ok!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I secretly showed up at this! I had the opportunity to team with June, so I definitely took it.

Teams:

1. Boss + Logic
2. Chu + Candy
3. Omni + Kornn
4. June + Tantalus
5. Taj + Greg
7. Sassy + Seagull

(i dunno the other positions, 8 teams total)

Me and June took Omni and Kornn to game 3 twice, but lost both times. I didn't play well enough, unfortunately.

Singles results so far:

5. Omni
7. Meep
7. Logic
9. Tantalus
9. Greg
9. Taj
9. K9
13. Seagull
13. Joe
13. Sassy
13. Llamapaste
17. 23%
17. Manic
17. Mars

ESOJ is playing june right now, winner plays Candy. Chu is in losers finals, boss is in winners finals

I beat 23%, Seagull, and then took Meep to game 3 (i 3 stocked him at cruise! Then he 3 stocked me at yoshis :( )

Top Bottom