• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Cyberclub results

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Yoster I can play burned disks on my wii.

I'll get homebrew and everything else before Brawl Till you fall.

(I don't know if i'll have the dual layer disks tho can you get it for me???)

Chu sorry we couldn't get first in teams, I wasn't playing as good as I should have been.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
lol Kadaj I'm going to need you to get the blank dual layer disc. Sorry dude I don't really have any extras. Plus their a bit more expensive than your normal blank dvd. And I Won't be at "brawl til you fall", I'll be out of the country for a bit.

If I happen to burn a new copy tho, you can have the old one.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I will mm you sage but for $3 cuz last time was only a dollar :( and @BMX: we should team at gamepad wario & yoshi looks like a killer combination

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
K9 its coo. you and oath can mm them also. Then you and I can mm them also. we got this. :)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I only do food MM's when it comes to doubs. But I'm up for some if EE/Tant/June/Spec aren't out of money by then.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I am going to be uploading some vids sometime today.........hopefully<_< I finnally got a new TV (other one broke) so I can upload now I got a pretty funny Falcon ditto of me vs EE

Btw: if you are want to know what my youtube is there is a link in my sig

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
o yea i almost forget
good **** forte!!!!
snake/mk is too goodz
now we know whenever our partners ditch us that we should team haha

and o yea

IM SORRY OKIN!!!!!!
your still my sexy chocolate weegee!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
who did i team with when i was 1vs2 getting chaingrabbed and then i put them both to sleep with jiggs, and won the match!??!?! what an awesome match

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
who did i team with when i was 1vs2 getting chaingrabbed and then i put them both to sleep with jiggs, and won the match!??!?! what an awesome match
it was kadaj/plank double shiek....i remember b/c u put 1 to sleep and then the other tried to motarslide shieks upB and fell asleep lmao!!!!!!!!!! you are the king of jiggs just for that!

Top Bottom