• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Cyberclub 1/24 Results

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
$10 Singles
$10 Doubles

Teams Results:

1- G-regulate & Forte
2- Chu & Tantalus
3- BMX & Oathmeal
4- Honeydrip
5- Pro
5- K9 & Taj
7- Glyph & his partner
7- Skeet Skeet

Singles Results:

1- G-Regulate (Snake)
2- Forte (Metaknight)
3- Chu Dat (Kirby)
4- Jet (Snake)
5- Tantalus (R.O.B.)
5- Mulligan (Donkey Kong/Snake)
7- Pocky (Falco/R.O.B.)
7- Oathmeal (R.O.B.)
9- BMX (Wario)
9- Bonk (Donkey Kong)
9- HMS (Marth)
9- ThunderHorse (Falco)
13- Kojin (Sonic)
13- Drag (???)
13- Joe (Fox/Ganondorf)
13- Matt (????)
17- DK
17- Lil'B (Yoshi)
17- Kronos (olimar)
17- Derek
17- KKing
17- K9 (Wolf)
17- Bolt
17- Oh.
25- Fuzz
25- AKing
25- Lykes
25- Snarf
25- Wolfy

Let's see, my bracket was Pocky (win 2-1), Kronos (win 2-0), Mulligan (win 2-1), Greg (loss 1-2), Jet (loss 0-2)

Two snakes! Yikes. Need to step it. Major shoutouts to Greg for running the tourney and those who assisted him. Major thanks to Chu for teaming with me! Good fun. Sorry we couldn't win.

The pot was split between top 3 except for 4th place which was payed out as normal. Sets were played out though, and G-reg did beat forte after losing to him in winners finals, he won 5 games in a row to bring it back.

Edit: Snake beats Metaknight???

Next time we know to give Jet/Pocky/Mulligan better seeds. K9 shouldn't have finished that low.

Also, I recorded a lot of this tourney. Grand Finals were NOT recorded, nor were winners finals. Losers Finals were recorded but Chu has asked not to have those videos uploaded. So I will try and put up some singles vids and the team grand finals tomorrow.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Quick Shoutouts

Chu- Thanks again
Greg- Chill dude, i'll pick you up for future C3 tourneys if you'd like
Forte- I convinced Greg to wait for you for teams, and i'm glad i did! It was fun. Phantasy Star DS was fun.
Kronos- Step up the olimar, you can do it
Pocky- You needed a better seed. You're really good, the R.O.B. is awesome. Keep it up.
Mulligan- You're really tough! I fear fighting you again. Perhaps your friends could show a little more respect when rooting for you though. I don't want to start trouble, i dunno who everyone was, but they didn't have to be obnoxious about rooting for you.
Jet- too goodz. I should have stayed R.O.B. for our second game. My bad. Next time, i'll win! Too good.

P.S. I used Metaknight in teams

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Jet and his crew are rude and obnoxious, loud and vulgar, shouting f*g in front of kids, girls, and were just being completely disrespectful. They had the nerve to taunt and disrupt lil b during one of his matches, and nearly everyone I talked to found them extremely annoying (Korn, you know who I'm talking about.........AAAWWW YEAH!)

I really thought they were kids dropped off by their mom at first, but they're all like 20+

BTW Oath is getting godlike. Easily on his way to being one of the best R.O.Bs in the area.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Jet and his crew are rude and obnoxious, loud and vulgar, shouting f*g in front of kids, girls, and were just being completely disrespectful. They had the nerve to taunt and disrupt lil b during one of his matches, and nearly everyone I talked to found them extremely annoying (Korn, you know who I'm talking about.........AAAWWW YEAH!)

I really thought they were kids dropped off by their mom at first, but they're all like 20+

BTW Oath is getting godlike. Easily on his way to being one of the best R.O.Bs in the area.
LOL i think i ***** those guys awhile ago at a c3 xD.

Good **** tant for 2nd and 5th .

10kanackers

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
If you can, please upload my matches with sonic. i need to see them so i cna see what i missed.

This was fun. FFA was rediculous. everyone at one point was sonic, and spammed side taunt. LOL Joe you crack me up.

I should have beaten Bonk, honestly. I beat his DK convincingly, then made a stupid mistake and lost to his D3. then i kill myself twice on Frigate. that is not steak. :(

lil B's yoshi was scary. i never been grabbed released that much in my entire life...:( sry about counterpicking Green Greens on you, you clearly didn't like that stage. but that match was epic.

I really really wanted to face G-reg and ChuDat in the tourney wit my sonic, which reminds me: That deal I told you guys last night is still valid: rank top 8 with Sonic as a your number one or two character, and I give you 10$ I'm not even kidding. If you both go to the same tourney and pull it off, then the one who ranked higher than the other gets 10$. good luck, and i'll help you train if you want...

Steak.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

lmao im glad that i didn't went to C3 then..
but that guy is sounds like AWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHH's lil brother... and lol he play snake as well!!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I'm not saying anything bad about his skill level (he is the campiest snake i've ever seen in my life though) it's his attitude and complete obnoxiousness. I remember at a 2006 local Melee tourney, he talked mad **** to Chu before playing him, not knowing who he was and thinking he could destroy him, got 4 stocked, and Chu refused to shake his hand XD

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
I really liked this tourney. The smaller-than-usual turn out allowed me to socialize and observe better. Even though I lost both of my matches, with some more training with my TL I think i could be a threat. Pockey and my match was pretty close, as was my first match. I'll be training for February...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Greg, did you finally learn how to camp? :bee:

Good stuff to Chu and Forte as well. <3
No, he was actually more attacking than ever actually, he did nothing but attack

In fact, Forte and I discussed it, I called it like "an art museum", since it was so beautiful

Jet, now that was a campy snake. He outcamped me. Edit: Jet was pretty cool with me. In fact, I think if you singled those individuals out from that crew they'd all be cool on a person by person basis but as a crew they were kind of obnoxious and I hope to see their attitude change for future tourneys, since we are a fun loving community.

Taj, just get him next time!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How do you beat MK by attacking a lot? I camped like crazy against dmbrandon and teh_spamerer this weekend to beat them with Snake and always got ***** when I tried to attack. Greg's too good...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
How do you beat MK by attacking a lot? I camped like crazy against dmbrandon and teh_spamerer this weekend to beat them with Snake and always got ***** when I tried to attack. Greg's too good...
He was like, perfect with grendaes/c4/forward b missile/mortar slides, it was so amazing, that's why i coined it the "art museum"

He played really good, he lost to forte in winners finals, but came back through losers and beat Chu and Forte- he just got in the groove and there was nothing they could do.

Jett00

Smash Rookie
sooooooo, more or less, this HMS dude got mad because he assumed that my friends and i were trying to "mess him up" but in reality , he was just getting mad that he was getting beat down by "THE BIG MONKEY" . Then , because of his "Temper" , HMS tries to start a fight with me because he lost . Not to mention because i was being the bigger man and walked away, he spits in my friends face that never spoke to him once. oh and btw, Korn and yourself doesn't count as everyone, so good job .

p.s- AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Lmao I 2 stocked that "big monkey" you idiot, he had to go snake and camp against me cause he'd get ***** otherwise. But it's brawl and thats a good strategy, so I'm not hating on that.

And you and your buddies bothered multiple people. And you weren't being the "bigger man" you were running away. You taunted LIL B of all people during his match when he and other people asked you multiple times to stop

Your friend got exactly what he deserved, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. If you have ANYTHING, ANYTHING, you want to say to me at Katsu or whatever about this whole thing then I dare you.

Also, 20$ MM. I'll **** you at katsu like I did in melee 2007. It'll take me less than one week to break through your campy a** playstyle

Kenrawr

Smash Master
sooooooo, more or less, this HMS dude got mad because he assumed that my friends and i were trying to "mess him up" but in reality , he was just getting mad that he was getting beat down by "THE BIG MONKEY" . Then , because of his "Temper" , HMS tries to start a fight with me because he lost . Not to mention because i was being the bigger man and walked away, he spits in my friends face that never spoke to him once. oh and btw, Korn and yourself doesn't count as everyone, so good job .

p.s- AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sorry dude but each time you spoke people would just sigh in disgust.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Funny thing is I used to be cool with this dude. Used to be a nice guy, played DDR (**** him in that too) but during AUSA something happened and he turned into an obnoxious little ****. I put up with it then, thought maybe it was puberty or something, but I only have so much patience. I think pretty much everyone who knows me knows that I don't randomly go off on someone out of nowhere, but I'm not dealing with kiddies. Lil B, a 15 YEAR OLD is worlds more mature than these dudes.

Dude got 4th, that's good, I'm not denying his "skill" (I use that term very loosely) but just purposely being loud, rude, disrespectful isn't something I'm willing to deal with.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
i mean common he's ****ing g-reg

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
You're right. Better not turn this into another magfest thread lmao.

Anyway, katsu....be ready.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW NOOO!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
That one guy makes me not want to come back to C3 I could not even think all I heard the whole I was is some annoying grown man with a high pitch voice talk the whole time with no common cortesty for anyone there do to his bull**** I had the worst showing in my whole time playing brawl even when he is no where near me I cant think he needs to grow the **** up and needs to respect the people around thank god he doesnt go to any other tourneys cuz if he did I would quit smash

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
greg was really good that night. he came back so many times, against chu (who really has the snake matchup down) and forte geez. It made me wanna pick up snake, seriously. i could use another secondary...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Snake = best character.

Snake won three tournies in Atlantic North this weekend.

Candy and Greg won down in MD/VA. I won in NJ. Snake, Snake, Snaaaaaake!

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Snake = best character.

Snake won three tournies in Atlantic North this weekend.

Candy and Greg won down in MD/VA. I won in NJ. Snake, Snake, Snaaaaaake!
lol. very clever. indeed. im gonna laugh if snakes takes the top spot over metaknight. like, evil laugh...

i think i will learn snake now, for lulz. Snake boards, here I come! are you prepared?

@lilb: i have a new respact for Yoshi now beacuse of you. we gotta play again sometime kid.

big edit:
fixed.
EDIT: wtf? How did Kojin finish lower than me?
im confused about this. I beat thunderhorse in brackets so can someone explain that to me?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Thanks man your sonic is amazing don't worry about counter picking mk cuz I can't beat your sonic but I can beat your mk lulz I learned the mk match up a lot because I used to lose to them like every time your sonic is too goodz low tier fo'lyfe

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Kojin, in defense for bonk. Didn't your counter pick kill LilB while Bonk's counter pick killed you?

All about the stages :3

Jett00

Smash Rookie
just to clarify for ya taj , i never disrespected you at ausa , hell, i never even really spoke to you , you would just get angry because i would win multiple times , and as i recall , i did attempt to talk to you , but then you got all pissy and tried to get in my face there too . if ya dont remember , all i did was laugh at stupid things that everyone did , not just you. so im kinda unclear as to why were hitting it off wrong. yea my crew was a bit loud and all , but we never made fun of anybody there , they always were making fun of me and whoever that we knew was playing , you would just call us kids whenever Mulligan or myself would win. its just a game man , just keep that temper of yours in check , dont take everything that's said so seriously and we could actually have some fun. oh and one more thing , i asked you for a MM , not Korn , so dont put things in my mouth

Top Bottom