• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leh

Smash Ace
I think some of Florida might be going to this (maybe Seibrik/SnakeKiller)

Leh

Smash Ace
Haha yeah same, Seibriks really good, if we do go we are gonna team hopefully we make a impact in doubles and singles so Florida is alittle bit more known as not being bad.

Also Tope do you main TL?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Im puttin out my Patent Pending Snake Challenge!

All MM's of any character are of course accepted, and im considering raising the snake challange to a simple thing of not getting two stocked!
If i don't two stock you in two matches, you have won the snake killer challenge!

Perhaps, I'll think more about it, but yea, this looks kool and HOPEFULLY i wont be alone this time so teams might actually be fun.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
does that mean i won in that friendly we played? you only one stocked me , and the match was surprisingly close considering how bad i was getting ***** :)

hope you can make it, ill be practicing my kirby

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Well that match WOULD count but it was a friendly, and its a set, and i DID two stock in in the tourny match you were snake, so if you wana do like carry over things, right now we're 1-1 in our set of 3.

If the next time we do snake/ddd I don't two stock you, then i owe you 5 bucks, but if i do, you owe me 5 bucks, sound good?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so i just need to take two stock off of you? that's blatantly a deal, but since the first was on FD, and i lost match 2, id prolly go to battlefield or maybe even hanenbow to be silly

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ya tope my gf might sell her awesome stickers can u put that in the thread I will PM you the info XD.

Also I am going to need housing...ask anyone me and my gf are too good to chill with and I am from NY NY!

I Am also looking for a teammate. I play marth and I have an ok G&W so if you wanna team pm me

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yea me and Leh/Afro will need housing as well.

Also, LightxDream, make sure your gf makes some waddledee/doo/gordo stickers, btw FIU loved the stickers i brought home for them.

G-reg, im cool with Battlefield for the last match.

Anyone else down?

And will there be any form of recording this time round?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I will def I gotta tell tope to give me and my gf a table for it.

I am happy FIU loved it heh...well I know cris would be happy to. Im me on aim its the same as my smashboards name! XD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
uh ya thats why she is awesome lol

y not pm her she plays smash...she is WAYYYY better than me lol

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Scarlett Johannsen would be quite hot in Peach cosplay. She could even make Daisy's ugly *** look nice =p

xRisingForce

Smash Cadet
I'm in Ashburn so I'll definitely come to this (provided I can get off work), does anyone need a ride from the airport?

Also, since this is my first tourney -ever-, I'm gonna get knocked out extremely quickly. Are there going to be friendlies going on at the same time, because I don't want to blow 20 bucks for a three minute match.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Peach Diddy is a super **** team. ROB Diddy is awful though, trust me on that one toasty.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey MD/VA I need a ride can you guys help me and my gf out...we would def pay $$$$$$$$$$$$ PLZZZZ

thumbswayup

Smash Master
thumbs: how'd you guys place with that team? just wondering...Might try that with a friend who uses Diddy in friendlies/MMs =D
7th I believe, almost got 5th too. Came down to the last hit last game against Plank and G-reg. Peach Diddy is an amazing team.

Sure, why not

Edit - we'll be team "kirbswayup"
Alright, sounds good.

Or we could be team "thumbstir" lol both are good.

Peach Diddy is a super **** team. ROB Diddy is awful though, trust me on that one toasty.
This man speaks the truth.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
If you're coming from NYC you can use megabus.com to get to DC. It costs like 5 dollars. It drops you off right next to a metro station too. I'd give you a ride, but I need one myself. Maybe I'll have my license by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom