• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.O.C.K. - A Falco combo vid by Forward

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
this is the best vid of falco i have erver seen
great music
great edition
great falco
great's combos

forward kick toooo many *****

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah man, I don't have much to say about Sean. He's the Falco GOD. This video just supports that statement.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Wow. Just.. Wow.

I can't really find any way to explain this other than... Relaxed ****? You weren't spastic, but the viewer can just tell that you're thinking. I loved your platfored dairs, and your phantasm spikes. What FalseFalco said about you was true.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
......WOW.....good shiz bro...dat was sum nastee pwning...i was very impressed by dis vid...i knew u were good...but after i saw dis vid i understand way people say dat...i truly found ur playstyle unique from others and it was a nice refresher which proved dat there is still more development to be had in dis game...i truly admire the direction u brought ur falco to...beatiful combos...i luv ur tech chasing....i luv ur mindgames...i mean...i was gettin' faked out and im just watching the video....good stuff...truly good stuff...kudos...keep up the good shiz.....peace

edit: i do hate u for one thing though...i so wanted to make a vid using the song from aphex twins....but u freakin beat me to the punch u little punk...but i guess dat song would be better in ur vid newayz since ur all good -like and shiz....lol...

-hiroshi
uber-worst fl smasher

Big Burn

Smash Lord
really nice falco forward... i particularly like the over b spikes at the end.... u know those colorado kids were supposed to come to our last tourney in Nebraska.. i wanted to see how good they were, but i think my questions have been answered lol

meleemarth

Smash Ace
really nice falco forward... i particularly like the over b spikes at the end.... u know those colorado kids were supposed to come to our last tourney in Nebraska.. i wanted to see how good they were, but i think my questions have been answered lol
your quite an ignorant idiot if i must say. Next time, think about what you say before saying it. Or you can assume what you want cuz honestly if you gonna judge from a vid, your the n00b.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
geeze it was a joke... i know forward is amazing and would probably kick my *** as well..... taking things a little to seriously i c

vericz

Smash Champion
Watched the vid but never commented.
anyways, i like how there was no FD and you used a whole lot of platform combos. they are more entertaining. good junk and great falco.

MattB22890

Smash Cadet
???Music????

:confused:
Violin Solo By Aphex Twin and Pletzturra by Infected Mushroom :D
Sorry but the first song name is wrong. It's "To Forgive but not Forget" by Outside.

I'm actually not that sure though. Youtube listed the same song for "To Forgive but not Forget" by Outside and Violin Solo by Aphex Twin. I'm currently not sure.

:confused: :confused: :psycho:

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
:confused:

Sorry but the first song name is wrong. It's "To Forgive but not Forget" by Outside.

I'm actually not that sure though. Youtube listed the same song for "To Forgive but not Forget" by Outside and Violin Solo by Aphex Twin. I'm currently not sure.

:confused: :confused: :psycho:
mm thats what the song is named in Limewire
and you're probably right it dosent sound like Aphex Twin anyway :D

edit: it is by Outside but its under production of Aphex Twin its on the
"Rebirth of Cool, Vol. 6: On Higher Sound" Album

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
wow, I think i just shi* myself. amazing vid, amzing music. you really are the most entertaining falco to watch. Also, what's the music? my comp keeps changing internets so I can't load the entire video. When are you coming back to MD?

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
The tech skills and mindgames were unbelievable.

*Goes to put on ipod*

lordXblade

Smash Apprentice
This video made me want to better my Falco play. You have incredibly fluid play, and your style is one of the most unique I've seen. Freaking amazing.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
It's usually posts like these that force me to write even longer posts on how incredibly fu**ing ******** they are, but, seeing as how this guy obviously has no idea about who's who in the smash community or the reputation Forward has made for himself, I'll let forward handle this one, his defensive posts are usually funnier than mine anyway. But go easy, he called your Falco, "your Falco Lambardi".......and by the way Goodpancake, this "new brawl smash game" that's coming out, that's just a rumor, everybody knows that sh**, noob a**.

Now that you've made your combo video forward, welcome to DBR land, the place where scrubs think you and your opponents can't DI worth a sh**.
LOL **** this combo video was made so long ago that Brawl was still a rumor

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
The first combo video I saw was "Solider Of Fortune". I was like " ****, Bombsolider is AMAZING! He has the best Falco in the world !". I saw this in the related video section. After I watched it, I completely forgot Bombsolider existed.

furyberserk

Smash Apprentice
Possible translation:

C.O.C.K. - comboing on character kings.

I wonder if this also works.

afsui

Smash Rookie
lol i love the beginning, the history of why you're called forward. btw its "a younger version of ken". the guy that you played in pools at mango's juice

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Crazy
Obsession
Called
Kody/KoSa

That is actually gamer name.

Top Bottom