• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.O.C.K. - A Falco combo vid by Forward

cF=)

Smash Lord
This makes me feel like I'm back in 2003 again....
As anybody thought this could be some kind of fake account ? I mean... 12 posts... grammar's too good...

I might be wrong, maybe this guy's a **********, but an IP check could be funny : )

kthxbye...

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
To the opponents in Forwards video:

you guys should definately learn to DI after being hit by one of Forwards attacks. For those of you who don't know what DI is.. well DI stands for "directional influence". Effectively DIing after being hit will hopefully help you avoid being hit again.

I've been using this particular technique for awhile now and let me tell u, it helps : ). If you guys start to apply DIing to your game, you will definately become better smashers.

just trying to help u all out. enjoy. : )
Ok could someone just beat this noob so he can stop thinking he's any good at this game

Ps. Tony got 4-stocked in 1:11 :p

GoodPancake

Smash Rookie
Oh, those biweekly matches! Through browsing these forums, I have come across such threads that contain them... but, I think even forward's vid is more interesting than those. I'm sorry but I am not interested in playing with you guys. I too am trying to improve my game and am always looking for competition and better players to smash with : ) I wish I had time to help you biweekliers out : ( I appreciate the invite though~
kthxbye.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
Oh, those biweekly matches! Through browsing these forums, I have come across such threads that contain them... but, I think even forward's vid is more interesting than those. I'm sorry but I am not interested in playing with you guys. I too am trying to improve my game and am always looking for competition and better players to smash with : ) I wish I had time to help you biweekliers out : ( I appreciate the invite though~
kthxbye.

lol, what part of Norcal are you from? I'd come to you.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
kthxbye.
You are ****ing hilarious.

cF=)

Smash Lord
it's surely a fake account, there's nothing else to understand.
big letters catches your attention.

Bones0

Smash Legend
You C.O.C.K. looks sick! err... nvm >_>

Seriously, those combos were great. I absolutely LOVED the one one the Fox at the end. SHL -> SH over him -> Reverse B SHL -> continue **** combo @.@
Thanks for the entertainment, I'm gonna dl the rest of your combo vids; at least I think you have some. *goes to search and practice combos he has no hope at accomplishing before SSBB*

cF=)

Smash Lord
Anyone know what the song is from/called???

It sounds like something from the Otogi games!!!

:colorful:
I had that song under the name of : Aphex Twin - Badass violin solo

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
All I can really complain about is the widescreen thing - it kinda makes it awkward to watch on a Zen :p Other than that. zomg =\ This makes me wish I could play some sort of space animal. V.Flashy shine combos - I had to rewind a couple times to count them o.o That - and I agree with whoever said something posetive about the song. <3 Aphex Twin.

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
Dude this video is too precious. It's freakin' badass. Just gets me right off. Obviously I'm being sarcastic but I appreciate the hell out of it. One thing I noticed is how you can manuever through those platforms like nothing, your Falco is so fluid.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
yep most of everything was just falco being falco but your speed and fluidity is amazing...it gives you a real edge...keep it up

Zoap

Smash Master
ok goodpancake since ur so GOOD and dont want to help us out ill make u a deal. $20 money match best 3/5 I drive to your place so you dont have to travel and I GET TO LEARN SOMETHING LOL.

GoodPancake

Smash Rookie
Wow, Zoap you must be really desperate for people to play with : ( Don't you have any friends? I will consider your offer because i feel sorry for you : )

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Dude this video is too precious. It's freakin' badass. Just gets me right off. Obviously I'm being sarcastic but I appreciate the hell out of it. One thing I noticed is how you can manuever through those platforms like nothing, your Falco is so fluid.

Foward Falco is Fluid like WATER XD or that what Germ would say haha.

No offense but Bombsoldier has tech hands down however Foward has mindgame and Tech and probably most original.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah, it sucked that the weather wanted to be a ***** and keep you from OHSNAP2, then the vid would've been Combos on Oklahoma Kids--or C.O.K....hmmm....

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
No offense but Bombsoldier has tech hands down however Foward has mindgame and Tech and probably most original.
Thats kinda messed up how you guys judge him on videos that are almost 2 years old. Posts from Ken and Manacloud say that he has gotten alot better and can beat Ken.

Theres a point where tech and mindgames coincide.

Besides, Bombsoldier lives on a ****in farm, hes like 16 and practices by himself. Quit your *****ing and let him play smash "without" mindgames...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I...Have no comment on that.

This is Oklahoma's Stand point on anything we cant answer. No Johns Sean.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Thats kinda messed up how you guys judge him on videos that are almost 2 years old. Posts from Ken and Manacloud say that he has gotten alot better and can beat Ken.

Theres a point where tech and mindgames coincide.

Besides, Bombsoldier lives on a ****in farm, hes like 16 and practices by himself. Quit your *****ing and let him play smash "without" mindgames...
haha sorry didnt try to state anything bad toward Bombsoldier but ppl compare mostly to bombsoldier from 2 years ago rather then now cause yea no vids. Yes i know he lives on a farm and i do believe he has gotten better. However when people say bombsoldier is better then this falco player or whoever it the Falco from 2 years ago not now.

Dont get me wrong Bombsoldier always top best Falco player but foward is showing also a style of falco that works really well.

Ill just lay it neutral and let what other people decide then. Since i shouldnt of brought him up xD but everyone does in every like combo video or something. Just gets annoying.

Also let not make this an issue and be happy for this video kicks *** xD.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol Forward. That is somewhat true, its not too dificult to look technical on FD, but I havn't seen anyone else be as technical as he is on FD.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh I found the song and good **** on the vid forward, I remember first meeting you at fc3, good times!!!

If only my falco could be as technical, I do find our falcos similar in our use of spacing and other things though!!!

:colorful:

Mr. Derp

Smash Apprentice
FORMALLY: Ryu777 ...OLD POST COUNT: around 500
Anyone who says that Bombsoldier dosent have mindgames hasnt REALLY looked at him play. As a seasoned falco player, I've outgrown that original awe that every player gets when they first see BS play, but I still respect him and his combos. again, good job forward.

Nurok

Smash Lord
niceass vid.
i learned so much from watching your falco
i love the fluidity of the moves, and how you use the laser so well.
Forward is definetly one of the most orginal and most inventive falco. EVER
BS ain't got nothing, besides tech skill.
and that pancake dudeis defintly one of the people on this forum making a dope account to make fun of everything
good **** goodpancake dude

Top Bottom