• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

J.L

Smash Ace
oh i forgot to mention that ill probably drop by with ambrose tonight. play some friendlies and experiment some stuff. lol

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
mm that's true, about sliding while shielding...still the best thing i can think of, though. it feels pretty unnatural to just let go of the control stick, and i'm not sure if that would work as well as shielding while dashing anyway.
have you tried fox trotting?

idea

Smash Master
heh oh yeah, fox trotting. forgot about that. i guess i just haven't gotten used to it enough for it to be useful? oh, i bet i tried it, and kept doing dash attacks by accident. that's probably what happened. mehhh

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
haha ya i dont really use it yet. i'm gunna start trying to though. i think it'd make me better. so have yuo been to any chilly willies?

and to Kingace:
i have a metaknight player that wants to come to the next one :)

idea

Smash Master
why am i always on the bottom of the page...

have i been to any of these - yes, sort of. i've only been to one, and it was the last one, but C 3 couldn't host it that day so it was moved to pickering. incidentally, pickering is pretty empty.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I picked up the tourney because Pickering is close to Markham but people caught something... Some type of bug was going around. I think it was called Johnerculoses.

On a side note: **** Metaknight!

Beside the side note: I keep hearing the tourney will be held on the 14th of June... Is this true or rumour?

KingAce

Smash Ace
ye this is messed up lol, the 14th is unconfirmed for any brawl events and neither is the 21st now..

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
why am i always on the bottom of the page...

have i been to any of these - yes, sort of. i've only been to one, and it was the last one, but C 3 couldn't host it that day so it was moved to pickering. incidentally, pickering is pretty empty.
it was moved to pickering???? thats where i live! crap! i missed 'home field advantage' haha

Bug~

Smash Ace
g@y, good luck to whatever game your going to :D..looks like now im gunna make my tournies once a month or even a tri-weeklie 0_0

Top Bottom