• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
Wrekt by snow.

Anyways, I'm assuming everyone is still around Plano cause thats where all the cool kids are. But if anyone is in like, the Grand Prairie/Mansfield area and wants to play, hit me up plx.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yeah, at like 2 this morning.

Then I got up and got a job, went to the gym, and took a nap. I can has productivity?

Alucard258

Smash Journeyman
So anyways, if theres any interest I might be able to set up smashfests or have people over whenever really.

I'm in south Grand Prairie, off 360 and 20 basically. I dunno if people would be willing to travel here or not tho sooooooooo lemme know.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
you guys should come to FS8 so we can get a juicy melee tourney goin. houston's probably comin. UNLESS YOU SCARED OF COURSE

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol you know how dead this town is now. They're not going to be any good even if they show. Have you seen the Intimikill videos? So don't blame them for being scared

bluezaft

The True Zaft
So where you at DFW? Still ashamed of the ****** y'all got last time you came to Houston?

Then I guess there is no point in y'all showing up this weekend for HOBO...whatever number it is <_< 30+ players this time around and more if you all come
So I hear you're good at melee
Well you better prove it ;)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256029
you guys should come to FS8 so we can get a juicy melee tourney goin. houston's probably comin. UNLESS YOU SCARED OF COURSE
Lol you know how dead this town is now. They're not going to be any good even if they show. Have you seen the Intimikill videos? So don't blame them for being scared
Why do people think this works?

I can't even get people to show up to a smashfest 5 minutes from them. What hope do you have?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Why do people think this works?

I can't even get people to show up to a smashfest 5 minutes from them. What hope do you have?
Well I'm hoping that you can bring along the same crew you brought to FS7 down for FS8. I wanna get a chance to play that Roy player I played in bracket again.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
$12 for a venue fee is absurd. That alone would prevent me from going. So I'll tell you what. How about out-of-towners (or just Dallas, whatever) pay half of that? That would be $24-30 more toward funding the venue, as opposed to $0.

Also, Houston, why don't you go to the Dallas tournament?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i was just kidding about the you scared stuff, but i would genuinely enjoy playing against dallas again.

and yeah i agree 12$ is crazy

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
The last time we went to Houston it was just me, Chris and two other people who aren't really names in Dallas, and I didn't even play sideeffect, just Caveman twice. I'd hardly call that a ******.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I almost took you out of tournament...and that was my first tournament too...

We can't make the Dallas tournament because that's a really homo day to have it and I didn't even know about it...when the **** did y'all decide to have this tournament lol I heard no news about it.

I can travel to Dallas tournaments and bring Houston people if they can find housing. But I mean you're going to have to give us some warning before the tournament lol 1 month before hand would be mucho bueno grassy ***

KM, you said $7 was gay when you were at HOBO....and now you're making it a freakin' $12 venue fee? WTF????

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
KM, you said $7 was gay when you were at HOBO....and now you're making it a freakin' $12 venue fee? WTF????
You're thinking about my friend who didn't play much Brawl.

Goddammit get your facts straight before you post stuff, we have to correct you way too much.

I'm also offering setup discounts.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
if houston is the armpit of texas doesn't that make el paso the other armpit and dallas possibly the balls or gooch of texas? gross.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
No that was you who said it. I don't even know who the other guy is lol

Why do people always try to give someone/place a name like that and hope it passes off...that's ********, come get *****

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I almost took you out of tournament...and that was my first tournament too...

We can't make the Dallas tournament because that's a really homo day to have it and I didn't even know about it...when the **** did y'all decide to have this tournament lol I heard no news about it.
Uh, you talking to me? I don't remember that. The only person I remember ever in danger of taking a set from me besides Cave was this Marth player that I played Sheik against, and I think the only person I played in losers was Mouf and Cave. Either way, that was ages ago.

Don't say things are homo when you mean they're bad or stupid, that's ****ing insulting. Listen to HDuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVicCD8FmMs

We didn't even choose the day to have the tournament, they just thrust it upon us. I don't know why they thought it'd be a good idea, I don't know if I can make it because of work johns.

And you guys never travel to Dallas. We had a tournament in May that had months in advance and people from Kansas, and you all sat home to attend an extremely important 8 person tournament.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I had no reason to travel to Dallas in May =P I do now though. But yeah throw a tournament on not a gay day and we'll come up there for sure.

And yeah that player was me...I almost took you out on Brinstar with Marth you had 130% and I had 70-100 and you Dsmashed my shield but it shield poked and I flew off and then you just threw a turnip at me....scarred for life...

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
the description in that "that's so gay" video says, "Don't be Afraid to tell someone it's not ok to say "that's so gay" Kock it off. Not sure how? Watch This". lol!

Top Bottom