• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
So from what I can glean from the OK thread, they're coming next week instead. Anyone want to play today or saturday?

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
I've got a pretty busy week. James & Chris, sorry I didn't get to play this past weekend. Perhaps this Saturday evening we can Smashu.

Jesi

Smash Ace
sorry i haven't been very available latelyyyy, been super busy w/ school/looking for a place to call home. end of may will be a lot easier to fire up some games than now, otherwise i could probably manage to play some games this weekend, i see thats when OK is actually coming in town.

on a side note...
for those of you that like to travel:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230134

I will be there, dark will be there etc, mango will be there... lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Girls go to Jupiter to get more stupider

Edit:

If anyone wants to play tomorrow (Wed) or Saturday, let me know. Personally, I vote for smashfest on Saturday.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
well it's just that I have work from 1-7 saturday, so nothing would really work out then.
Should I reschedule yet again? I'm tired of that lol.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
The next two fridays are bad for me. But I'm free basically every other day. Way to be, Scud's schedule.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Fargoooooooo

I kinda want to hang out with you so I can get my controller back : /

Remember it was orange and you were "fixing" it when it was working
You left it at comic craze and asked me to take it home for you lol

I was never fixing it, though i did take the rumble out for something, sorryyyy :(

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
yo houston is havin a tourney what day would be best for yall may 9 or 16?

if yall come than SA is comin come and if SA come than austin goin show up, than we can have a nice big tourney. :D

o yea its the return of sideeffcet!!!!!!!! best fox in tx.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
yes, may 16th.

are we doing something tonight? I have a tennis tournament at UTD, but after that I'm free

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. Hopefully I'll have some money by then so I can attend this event. Haven't been to a Final Smash since the 1st 1. Someone assemble the herbivores. Maybe Dallas should prove its dominance over San Antonio again... Mavs > Spurs!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Would I possibly be welcome at a Saturday smashfest if I'm able to make it? I'll be in town this weekend and I'd like to say hi to Dallas folks again :)

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Everyone take poot's moneys when he gets drunk!
Not right...Everyone kindly deny my drunken challenges :laugh:
You left it at comic craze and asked me to take it home for you lol True
I was never fixing it, though i did take the rumble out for something, sorryyyy :(
I asked you to take it home for me, for which I greatly appreciated. Where I get confused is when I asked Jeff to pick it up from you when yall played in Sachse you told him that "it wasn't ready yet". There was nothing to get ready unless for some reason you took it apart. That is troublesome because you ask everyone for scrap parts, put together working pieces and make a profit. As I have shown concern about before, I suspect my pieces were sold to some barwl scrubs.

Then again Jeff could have forgotten to ask and made up that statement. But I did text him that day because I was trying to make it out myself. Also he expressed concern cause of KidRobots screwdriver business that I lack details of. //lotta words

Robbles! Curse you! I'm going out of town this weekend. I would have been happy to host :(

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Wobbles is here. We're definitely having a smashfest. Whether you like it or not!

Haha, Poot, your controller parts are being used for MK's tornado and shuttle loop now. It's controller Hell.

Top Bottom