• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bye Brawl, Hi there Smash4. Regular Streaming?!? Cap is Better than Iron Man

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
Hey, you wouldn't mind if i asked about rexeiving a chrom test, wouldn't you? And as safety precautions. This dies work on pm, correct,

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Hey, you wouldn't mind if i asked about rexeiving a chrom test, wouldn't you? And as safety precautions. This dies work on pm, correct,
No one on Smashboards who I gave the Beta to has given any feedback. So no, no one else will be getting any more betas.

And of course this works on P:M.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
And just like that the Stream's over

Shoutout to Draco for being an awesome dude and sticking around when the lag hit.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
And just like that the Stream's over

Shoutout to Draco for being an awesome dude and sticking around when the lag hit.
rofl No prob man.

As long as it's at the same hour more or less I don't think I'll have any problems with a Monday stream.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Pretty much fixed Chrom's grounded final smash

I'm looking to see what alternatives I can use for his air final smash. I want it to be something awesome but... I don't know if he has the file space.
That and I might have to actually remake some animations because some animations are the definition of absolutely ridiculous.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Going to be streaming again today.

Probably going to do rigging, animating, and, depending if I think of a suitable replacement for Chrom's FS or not, coding

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Update for whoever cares:

1. Chrom's been on the backburner for a while. Have been working on Smash3 stuff, but I think I'm done with that for now. Might need me for some small adjustments, but nothing major.

2. Rigging a new model for Chrom. Yeah, it sucks.

3. STILL need to put in the Air FS. Everything else is pretty much ready. Wish I had a better laptop so I could record a trailer.

4. OoT Ganondorf is still alive... Kinda...

5. I have about 3-6 (not including OoT Ganondorf and Chrom) Projects still left before I retire.

6. IDK when I'll be streaming next. I'll keep you all posted about that.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure you can find someone to make a video for your Chrom. I wish I could help you with that but I'm in the same boat :/

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I mean, I have a pretty mid-high end laptop. I can run Dolphin at 60 FPS fine. But recording is pretty rough.

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
I mean, I have a pretty mid-high end laptop. I can run Dolphin at 60 FPS fine. But recording is pretty rough.
I've been meaning to record Dark Samus for months but I'm to cheap to buy recording software. What are you using?

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I use CamStudio, but I don't get high enough FPS unless I record from a very small window :/

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Lol so how would I go about recording from the Wii to PC? I wanna make a DS preview vid. Using Dolphin? Sorry for being so damn ignorant.
To be honest, the last time I recorded something from Wii->PC was three or four years ago. In other words, I have no clue.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Well if you have a hdmi port and a thing called Wii2HDMI you can certainly capture that gameplay that's on your monitor with a screen recorder. As for editing, there are ways to get Sony Vegas for free, just search on youtube...
But if you're willing to spend not to much money, get the official EasyCap and with sony vegas, you can have good footage for cheap.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Well if you have a hdmi port and a thing called Wii2HDMI you can certainly capture that gameplay that's on your monitor with a screen recorder. As for editing, there are ways to get Sony Vegas for free, just search on youtube...
But if you're willing to spend not to much money, get the official EasyCap and with sony vegas, you can have good footage for cheap.
Actually, Wii2HDMI wouldn't be too bad.

But as Miacis once said *paraphrase incoming*

"We've been modding a 10 year old game. What makes you think we want to spend more money?"

Cahalan

Smash Ace

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I'll highly consider it when I get my next paycheck.

Which is in like, August lol

Now that I think about it, having a capture device would be very helpful. Then my computer wouldn't have to actually run PM and would just capture it.

I'm such a genius :V

Thanks @ Cahalan Cahalan lol

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Stream is on hitbox.tv/drogoth

Thanks to everyone who came to the stream.

Even if you were a bit too late lol

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
So for anyone who's wondering what I accomplished on stream...

Wait animation (might revamp/redo):

Spin Attack:

Misc Animation 1:

Misc Animation 2:

DISCLAIMER: I didn't edit the interpolation for any of the animations. I'll definitely do that when I'm about to export htem.

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Highlight of the stream: Racecar Jesus (Capt. Falcon) Laughed my face off... XD

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Oh, I misunderstood that completely. I thought it was more in the lines of "I meant racecar, Jesus".

Oh well, I hope your relationship gets better. They are always tough to handle.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I have good news and bad news:

1. Good news - Smash U Chrom is being worked on. I have a larger sample pool for balancing. So hopefully this will turn out to be a very nice mod.

2. Bad news - I absolutely have to push back the release for Chrom. Just found out that the boneset that was being used was edited and will crash. In other words, I'm better off making my own boneset and instead of just finishing the PSA, make it more of my own.

In other words: Quality Mod, but will need a lot more time.

I'm sorry for those that were getting hyped for his release (trust me, I was too). But these problems are just way too... complicated to ignore.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Stream is over!

Shoutout to HypnotizeOverdrive for sticking around even when the audio wasn't working for him... or everyone.

IDK what's up with that.

Only got two animations done, but dang it took forever to get set up lol

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I'm going to start streaming again. Right now lol

I know it's late, but it's a friday night and friday nights are awesome

Top Bottom