• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Burn With Passion!! -- Incineroar General Discussion (Formerly the Support Thread)

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
**** YES THANK YOU SAKURAI!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Congrats fam, and @GoldenYuiitusin especially. After the Waluigi fiasco was hoping even more that you would eventually get this bad boy as compensation.

R.I.P. Grinch leak I guess, but hopefully enough of us are still happy with the game.

UserKev

Smash Champion
He's in! and the discussion for the gen 7 newcomer has finally ended. Glad it wasn't a ** gen 8, to.

Honestly, his move set.. I can't explain it but I dig it.

Gekkouga

Smash Cadet
Congrats guys!! I've always liked Incineroar and I've used several times for my VGC teams and in-game plays. I'm anxious to try it

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Congrats to y'all my dudes. I'm really happy that the Alola region is forever represented and wasn't left forgotten like Hoenn or Unova. Kenbro here, high five!

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Congratulations from the Decidueye thread. Considering how Incineroar has gotten a lot of backlash in the past this victory must be so satisfying.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Niiiiiiiice! I picked Decidueye in Sun/Moon, but my brother always went Incineroar. He is really happy with this announcement.

Klimax

Smash Ace
While I'm mostly disappointed by Smash Direct (it was terrible in my opinion), I'm really happy to see Incineorar in the game and WITH A GERMAN SUPLEX ! His trailer was awesome.

So yeah, even though I'm kinda sad because of the rest, Incineroar's (and Ken) inclusion is what makes me say "hey at least, there's a good thing".

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I must say great congrats to you Incineroar supporters. You suppress the hate and use it as your power and confidence booster. Looks like I may even find myself curious to try him out.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Hooray! It's Incineroar time!

He's such an awesome looking fighter. My doubts were reassured when it comes to how he would function and he pulled through. Congratulations!

D

Deleted member

Congratulations on joining the fight Incineroar! Not going to lie the poses in between attacks that you can cancel out of add a nice touch of charm.

Flik

Smash Journeyman

It almost look like they made this scene knowing we would use it for that.

Also, Black Tiger alt!

D

Deleted member

While I’m not personally a fan of him myself, congrats on getting Incineorar in. His moveset looks interesting.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm so happy for you guys. :)

But more importantly...

Jesus Christ he's so FLUFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Passing around to congratulate you guys. Hope this is a lesson for everyone to stay calm until the very end.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
WE DID IT, THAT'S OUR BOY, INCINEROAR IS NASTY!!!

I LOVE ALL THOSE WRESTLING MOVES! I WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN AT THAT BEAUTIFUL IRISH WHIP! WE FINALLY HAVE OUR WRESTLER IN SMASH!!!! AND HIS DOMINANT T-POSE IS IN!!!!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yooo. Didn't expect to be here. My flame cat is in, my Alola starter.

His moveset is pretty fun, and a(n even) better sight than in the Pokemon games.

Though I will say, that last shot in the reveal is gonna be meme fodder for months, won't it?

BlastState

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlastState
3DS FC
0946-2825-3438
I may have preferred Decidueye to get in, but seeing Incineroar actually play-out in Smash makes me glad for you guys that Sakurai did him justice and I hope you guys do lots of damage with him when the 7th (my birthday btw) rolls around.

Top Bottom