• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

BUM163

Smash Lord

Wassup people. I'm here to present Gamers tournament. This is going to be for hardcore gamers like me who play multiple games.

Address: Bronx, New York 997 fox st 10459 Between 163rd st & Westchester av I.S.217 Main entrance on tiffany st Take the 2 or the 5 train to Intervale av and walk up 2 blocks on Westchester av until Tiffany st then make a right, the school would be on your left side.

If you going to take the 6 train take it to Hunts Point av and walk 3 blocks down on 163rd st until Tiffany st on Tiffany st make a right and walk up to the schools main entrance

People can come starting at 10am and i will start the Tournament by 1:30 the latest. the end time has to be 9pm. I will have other people helping me out run the tournament.

BRING your own controllers and make sure you keep all your equipment close by to you.

ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING OR EVEN OUTSIDE THE GAME INSULTS. IF SO YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT INSTANTLY. TRASH talking is fine, but don't take it to the next level and call out someone mom or any of the sort. Respect everyone and same will apply to you.

PLEASE do not come smelling like 10 basketball games. That is the worst to alot of players. sometimes i be wanting to leave tournaments cause the smell is terrible to the point i feel sick in the stomache. 99 percent of ya have soap.... use it.

Please when the tournament starts be aware of your name being called. I will go around calling matches AND REPEAT THE MATCHES SEVERAL TIMES. Each match has a 5 mins time limit meaning if a match doesn't start within 5 mins, cause the player is not there.... the other player of that match wins automatically. If you leave without informing any of the workers or anyone period.... that is your fault.

ONCE the tournament starts no friendlies on any TOURNAMENT TVS. Come early so you can get your friendlys/mm's out the way, cause once i start this tournament... I do not want to see anyone playing a game that isn't tournament. i have a good amount of time.... but not to the extreme so i must obey the school time limit. I will try to get extra tvs for casual play.

Once you are done with a match, Please go to one of the staff members and inform them about your win/lost. The quicker players do this... the smoother and better the tournament will run.

I will have a menu to multiple resturants ads/numbers so people don't have to go outside to eat and make things easier instead of people disappearing for like 20 mins which would prolong the tournament.

THE GAMES THAT WILL BE IN THE TOURNAMENT-

SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 <--------- On the Xbox 360

SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL <--------------- On the Nintendo Wii

TATSUNKO VS CAPCOM ULTIMATE ALL STARS <----------------- On the Nintendo Wii

VENUE FEE- $10

ENTRY FEE ON ALL GAMES- $10

Pot distribution

1st - 70%

2nd - 20%

3rd - 10%

RULES FOR EACH GAME

Super Street Fighter 4 RULES

Double elimination

2 rounds, Best 2 out 3 games, Winners and Losers is 3 out of 5 matches, Grand finals is Best 3 out 5 which the WINNER of GRAND FINALS HAS TO WIN ONE SET AND THE LOSER HAS TO WIN 2 SETS.

The Winner of the match has to stay as the character and Loser can switch character.

Super Smash Bros Brawl RULES

Singles 1 v 1 and Doubles 2 v 2

Double elimination

3 stock, Time limit is 8 minutes, Best 2 out of 3 matches.

50 ledge grab rule- if players time each other in a match and if one of the other players go over 50 ledge grabs.... the player that went over 50 lg's loses the match.

All types of stalling are banned. Stalling at last 30 seconds of timer is one thing but several minutes is unacceptable. If a player is stalling.... call a ref... and explain what he was doing. continue the match to the match is finished and then save the replay and show it to the ref. Then the ref will check out the replay and determined whether the player was stalling or not.

You may not counterpick a stage that you won on.

You may play any banned stage as long as both you, and your opponent agree.

DOUBLES: Team attack is on/ Life stealing is on

SET ORDER ON HOW TO START A MATCH IN BRAWL

1. Players choose their characters and Blind pick is enable for the first match

2. Players beging to stage strike till one stage is left

3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpick of the set

4. The first match begins.

5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match stage from either the neutral or counter pick stage list.

6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character, unless the loser decided to go random on the stage.... if so the winner cannot change character.

7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character.

8. Repeat steps 5-7 for the next matches of the set.

Neutral stages

Final destination

Battlefield

Yoshi's island

Smashville

Lylat cruise

Counterpick stages

Delfino plaza

Frigate orpheon

Battleship Halberd

Castle siege

Rainbow cruise

Brinstar

Pokemon stadium 1

No standing or walking ddd chaingrab. the player must run and grab with ddd.

If both players have one stock and one of the players caught the other player with a suicide move.... the player that initiated the move wins automatically no matter if the opponent wins or it was tie. I did this cause in this game.... controller port counts as to if you win, lose or tie and i think it's stupid. to make it simple if you get caught by a suicide move... you lose. plain and simple.

In the event of a TIE at the end of the match, because time ran out.. the player with the most stock wins the match. If both players have the same amount of stock, then it is decided by percentage. If both players have the same amount of stock and percentage, the players will quit the sudden death, set the stock count to one and restart the match.

IF PEOPLE CAN BRING THEIR SYSTEMS.... I WOULD TRULY APPERICATE IT. ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME ON AOL/AIM- ONI163. TEXT OR CALL ME 1 718 581 9380 JOHNATHAN AKA BUM.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
YESSS A TOURNAMENT ON NOVEMBER 7TH

Who want's to team?

D1

Banned via Administration
Sounds hot only thing I bet BB is gonna be 360 only if there's a lack of PS3s ill see if I can get heads to do so.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Ha

I love how close this is to me lol
I'm def' coming
I might actually enter teams!

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeah I had a bad feeling ppl wouldn't notice the "ex" since its lower case.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i wish i was good at one of these games lmfao

good luck bum i hope u get maddd peeps to come =]

Snakeee

Smash Master
I glanced for a sec and thought Nu was banned :laugh:
I don't know bc I'm at school upstate, but this is pretty tempting bc I haven't gotten a chance to play a tourney for Blazblue, and I've gotten much better at that game. I'll see...

PB&J

Smash Hero
so im pretty positive ill be here so..lets hype it up and have like 30 people here for melee and im bring lambchops ..so get hype

Alukard

Smash Hero
so im pretty positive ill be here so..lets hype it up and have like 30 people here for melee and im bring lambchops ..so get hype
melee isn't on that list he put up there ... so its not part of it ... if it gets on i'll definitely be here for that =D

BUM163

Smash Lord
i can put melee if people really want it. get people to vote for that and i will do it. i have alot of tvs that i'm going to post up.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
on my birthday schweech?? awwww you shouldnt have =3

but its sooooo FAR away - ima have to take 2 taxis to get all the way over there!!! and if i have to make a transfer on taxis - then you know thats FAR!!! MYYYYYYYYYYYY

i'll play melee!!! :chuckle:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master

but its sooooo FAR away - ima have to take 2 taxis to get all the way over there!!! and if i have to make a transfer on taxis - then you know thats FAR!!! MYYYYYYYYYYYY

ALSKDFJAD:LFKHAD:LKF

GLITCH! Where have you been you G.Q.-Looking Muvvafukka?

BUM163

Smash Lord

ur fat

10hollaAtchaboii fatties

ANTi_

Smash Hero
For some reason i think the only reason why this isn't getting much hype is because of the format lol.

Top Bottom