• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffer'd Up-Airs out of Shield, Metaknight and Diddy are gay [see inside for details]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nekomimi, Inumimi, ****ing anythingmimi.

That's all you need, Ruby. _____mimi.
I don't know how you could go wrong.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So... just _____mimi...
Not fur-suits and that ****.
If that's the case, then it's okay, and I'm furry. :3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nah Nick. Furries isn't all about fursuits and whatnot.
You're 100% furry, or 0% furry, no gray area.

However, you CAN be louder or quieter about it.
Like, you have a silencer, and I'm a megaphone. :3c

To clarify, I'm furry as hell, but I'm also not into that fursuit stuff. Just not my cup'pa tea.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Did anyone else watch the 1000 ways to die episode with furries like 2 days ago? Dude's rolling balls and gets ripped apart trying to **** an actual grizzly bear at a furry fest looool

edit: from wikipedia
1000 Ways to Die and furry

The Season 2 episode, Death Over Easy, featured a segment entitled #412: Em-Bear-*****, which covered an April 16, 2001 incident in the Mojave Desert near Palmdale, California.
The incident involved a man who wandered the desert under the influence of magic mushrooms in order to get in touch with his "inner dog", and had come across a group of furries engaged in sexual encounters around a campfire.
He tried top join into the orgy, but was rebuffed, and then mistook a nearby brown bear as a human participant; he was then mauled to death.
[edit]Reception

The segment was criticized by furries for having depicted furries in an oversexualized light.[1]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's hysterical.

The best part is the fact that there were fursuiters out in the middle of the desert sexing around a campfire.
What are the odds?

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Xonar mentioned furries 1st. I'm innocent clearly.

Fursuiters in the middle of a desert sexing around a campfire.

woah.

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
FlamewaveK, you'll have to show me this if you come to San Diego this weekend. I might need to figure how useful it actually is with my tacky playstyle.

culexus・wau

Sure thing fierce.

I'm still trying to work it into my gameplay myself but I don't get to play much :x

culexus・wau

Update.

Figured out why metaknight is so **** inconsistant, apparently during certain parts of the idle animation he bobs up and down :| its easy to hit him when he does the whole [whoosh cape up and look around] thing.

and wolf is kinda like that too

Diddy also dodges it too.

shlike

Smash Ace
I come in here thinking I was gonna actually get something out of this, but my brain has been ****ed thanks to espy and his furryness.

Thank you espy / good **** at mlg

Top Bottom