• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Bubble Man's Jacuzzi (Mega Man Social Thread)

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
I have faith that he will get buffed. It's just that I don't expect a plethora of buffs coming his way and it'll be more so like a move or 2 of his getting some treatment like less startup and/or endlag along with getting indirect buffs.

EDIT: Well, looks like this is the end guys. Even if this doesn't end up being the last patch, I highly doubt we'll ever get anymore changes as it seems clear to us that the devs think he is perfectly balanced. Darn. :(

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So did anyone end up getting the Legacy Collection?

I laughed at this harder than I should have.
I got it the month it came out as a late birthday present. I didn't have most of the NES games, so it made sense to get it. The challenges are pretty fun, messes with your head a little. Still haven't gotten them all done. Having to beat the Yellow Devil MK 2 with no E Tanks took a while. Can't wait to tackle the "all robot master" battle.

EDIT: Didn't realize how long ago this comment was.

Last edited:

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
I got it the month it came out as a late birthday present. I didn't have most of the NES games, so it made sense to get it. The challenges are pretty fun, messes with your head a little. Still haven't gotten them all done. Having to beat the Yellow Devil MK 2 with no E Tanks took a while. Can't wait to tackle the "all robot master" battle.

EDIT: Didn't realize how long ago this comment was.
I got the legacy collection on day 1 back in August and I completed all the challenges including getting all gold medals in less than a week. The only challenge that was a challenge for me was beating all the robot masters with just your mega buster and having no energy tanks. I thought Elec Man was my gate keeper, but I remembered that you can exploit him by "jumping and shooting"
(lol egoraptor reference) right before he is about to shoot his thunder beam and then you rinse and repeat. I will say though that I wished it had the complete works version soundtracks of 4, 5, and 6 as a bonus.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
As for how I got the Legacy Collection, I had a lot of extra money on my PSN account, so I bought the digital version (PS4). I got all the trophies for it, and did every challenge. It's a solid collection, but I wish 7-10 were included. That would be a Day 1 purchase from me.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
As for how I got the Legacy Collection, I had a lot of extra money on my PSN account, so I bought the digital version (PS4). I got all the trophies for it, and did every challenge. It's a solid collection, but I wish 7-10 were included. That would be a Day 1 purchase from me.
Having the 2 arcade games and all of the dlc from 9 and 10 as well would've been really nice too. It would have made the collection more of a "legacy" collection than it actually is.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Having the 2 arcade games and all of the dlc from 9 and 10 as well would've been really nice too. It would have made the collection more of a "legacy" collection than it actually is.
Come to think of it, I've never actually played both the Power Battle or the Power Fighters... mainly because I don't have the Anniversary Collection. I could always get the Gamecube version of it.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
I apologize for the double post, but I would be concerned if I were you about this new MM cartoon: http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/26/11785728/mega-man-animated-series-2017-details
And this is yet another case relating to the blue bomber in which we are just simply not allowed to have nice things when it comes to our favorite super fighting robot anymore. Also, once again, the fan base is crying, whining, complaining, freaking out, and acting like a bunch of spoiled children and are over exaggerating how awful this is. Even though I don't really like the design that much (seriously though, why couldn't they just use his smash design?) and his name being Aki Light instead of Rock Light urks me; but people are taking this too far. His design isn't even that bad and I don't really mind the setting since it is targeted for little kids after all.

Stuff like this makes me wonder why I'm still a Mega Man fan when we're either about to get something "GOOD" that then gets cancelled, get hyped for something that then leaves you thinking "Yeah, I can tell this is going to be a disaster.", or when the fanbase acts like the Sonic fanbase and gives us "true" Mega Man fans a bad reputation. As of right now, I'm not happy in the direction Man of Action is going with this, but it's not the worst thing ever made. Not only am I disappointed with Man of Action, but I'm even more disappointed in our fans for acting like a bunch of babies. Sorry for the rant guys, but this is how I truly feel right now. Who knows, maybe the show does end up being good, or even awesome. Too bad I'm no longer optimistic about it.

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
And this is yet another case relating to the blue bomber in which we are just simply not allowed to have nice things when it comes to our favorite super fighting robot anymore. Also, once again, the fan base is crying, whining, complaining, freaking out, and acting like a bunch of spoiled children and are over exaggerating how awful this is. Even though I don't really like the design that much (seriously though, why couldn't they just use his smash design?) and his name being Aki Light instead of Rock Light urks me; but people are taking this too far. His design isn't even that bad and I don't really mind the setting since it is targeted for little kids after all.

Stuff like this makes me wonder why I'm still a Mega Man fan when we're either about to get something "GOOD" that then gets cancelled, get hyped for something that then leaves you thinking "Yeah, I can tell this is going to be a disaster.", or when the fanbase acts like the Sonic fanbase and gives us "true" Mega Man fans a bad reputation. As of right now, I'm not happy in the direction Man of Action is going with this, but it's not the worst thing ever made. Not only am I disappointed with Man of Action, but I'm even more disappointed in our fans for acting like a bunch of babies. Sorry for the rant guys, but this is how I truly feel right now. Who knows, maybe the show does end up being good, or even awesome. Too bad I'm no longer optimistic about it.
Fast answer because I can't think right now : the Sonic fanbase got Sonic Boom. We can't compare to that yet.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Nobody cares about the stupid cartoon. People are "overreacting" because they want a game that looks like this:

or this:

not the Mega Man equivalent of this:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103

I've seen the fan reactions. The only things that tipped me off were the name change and the "younger audience" attachment, because I don't want this to be another Ultimate Spider-Man: a show that betrays the source material and is stupid even by kids standards. Man of Action also was involved with that show, hence why I'm worried. The design... looking at it a little more, I don't hate it, but I think that the way it was designed is what turned people off. The face just looks so... dopey to me.

I'll give the show a chance when it comes out, but it's not setting good first impressions right now.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
I've seen the fan reactions. The only things that tipped me off were the name change and the "younger audience" attachment, because I don't want this to be another Ultimate Spider-Man: a show that betrays the source material and is stupid even by kids standards. Man of Action also was involved with that show, hence why I'm worried. The design... looking at it a little more, I don't hate it, but I think that the way it was designed is what turned people off. The face just looks so... dopey to me.

I'll give the show a chance when it comes out, but it's not setting good first impressions right now.
Ryan Jampole who is an artist that had worked on the Archie Mega Man comics made his own version based on the new design and it looks a lot better than what MoA presented with.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjZgR87WYAEuDiF.jpg

I'm just sick and tired of having my **** teased by either Capcom or whoever Capcom gives premission to work on whatever media that involves Mega Man as well as having to listen to the fans whine and complain about it. I'm still going to give the show a chance unless it turns into another Mighty No. 9 mess before it even makes its' debut.

Last edited:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Ryan Jampole who is an artist that had worked on the Archie Mega Man comics made his own version based on the new design and it looks a lot better than what MoA presented with.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjZgR87WYAEuDiF.jpg

I'm just sick and tired of having my **** teased by either Capcom or whoever Capcom gives premission to work on whatever media that involves Mega Man as well as having to listen to the fans whine and complain about it. I'm still going to give the show a chance unless it turns into another Mighty No. 9 mess before it even makes its' debut.
God bless Jampole. All it needs is a color adjustment and as Jampole showed us, it actually looks really cool. Maybe the fan complaints will result in a better looking design later down the road, but that's doubtful.

If Mighty Number 9 has taught me anything, it's that when you notice a pattern that isn't going in a good direction, it's better to abandon ship.

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
I'll reserve judgement on seeing some actual animation. I can let the design slide, even. I'm worried about the "younger audience" and altered backstory though. A secret super hero? Hrmmmm...

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
.........Is that supposed to be Mega Man? Because that doesn't look like something Capcom themselves did. And what the hell did they do to his armor? It's like they just made it into a Lite-Brite and painted it dark. Did they really think that was cool? And his limbs are twig thin. Not even the characters of the MMZ/ZX series were that bad. And that face just looks so........off-putting. I'm really not liking this design.

About his backstory, I'm not sure I agree with what they're trying to do with him. It looks like they just copied off the Starforce games, where the main character is already living a double life. But that isn't really the appeal of Mega Man, at least I don't think so. If they really wanted to introduce Mega Man to younger audiences, wouldn't it have been better to do it in a similar way that made us fans in the first place? For us, it was never about any drama in his personal life, but seeing Mega Man do what Mega Man does: Blowing up the various Robot Masters, taking their powers and eventually challenging Wily. I don't really see a need for them to create a new Mega Man when there's plenty to draw from already. They could've just created a new series based on the original Mega Man games and call it a win, because who wouldn't want to see Mega Man blow stuff up?

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
.........Is that supposed to be Mega Man? Because that doesn't look like something Capcom themselves did. And what the hell did they do to his armor? It's like they just made it into a Lite-Brite and painted it dark. Did they really think that was cool? And his limbs are twig thin. Not even the characters of the MMZ/ZX series were that bad. And that face just looks so........off-putting. I'm really not liking this design.

About his backstory, I'm not sure I agree with what they're trying to do with him. It looks like they just copied off the Starforce games, where the main character is already living a double life. But that isn't really the appeal of Mega Man, at least I don't think so. If they really wanted to introduce Mega Man to younger audiences, wouldn't it have been better to do it in a similar way that made us fans in the first place? For us, it was never about any drama in his personal life, but seeing Mega Man do what Mega Man does: Blowing up the various Robot Masters, taking their powers and eventually challenging Wily. I don't really see a need for them to create a new Mega Man when there's plenty to draw from already. They could've just created a new series based on the original Mega Man games and call it a win, because who wouldn't want to see Mega Man blow stuff up?
Here's how I view this: If the Archie comics were the Spectacular Spider-Man of Mega Man, this cartoon may be the Ultimate Spider-Man of Mega Man. God, that depressed me just thinking about it. :(

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Here's how I view this: If the Archie comics were the Spectacular Spider-Man of Mega Man, this cartoon may be the Ultimate Spider-Man of Mega Man. God, that depressed me just thinking about it. :(
I wonder what that makes the Mega/Gigamix series then? :p

Aside from the awful artstyle and Mega Mini (WTF?), I think they went a bit too far with rebooting him for TV. I think sending him to school is a good idea for filling run-time, just so long as it doesn't become a huge focal point of the show, but secret superhero is a bit unnecessary and seems out of character. Anyway at the moment it seems to be a lamer version of this old comic series: http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Mega_Man_(Dreamwave_Productions)

If it makes people feel any better at least, the show hasn't reached this level of bad: http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Novas_Aventuras_de_Megaman

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
You know, the more I look at his design, the less upset I get albeit it still looks underwhelming. If they make his arms, legs, and body thicker, balance the coloring out so that it looks more complete and not all over the place, and change his face into something closer to his classic look, I would then be pretty ok with it. On a more positive note, I do like the way his mega buster and his boots look.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I apologize for the double post, but I would be concerned if I were you about this new MM cartoon: http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/26/11785728/mega-man-animated-series-2017-details
Not sure how to respond to that ****...

Oh, and what it do, blue bombers. Been a long while since I last posted here. I recently started playing the Legacy Collection again after like 3 months of not touching it because I was still playing through Fire Emblem Fates.

I'm currently playing Mega Man 2 at the moment and I just beat Bubble Man, which was pretty straightforward. I'm now attempting to complete Heat Man's level. I decided to skip the first Mega Man game because the Elec Man and Ice Man levels were giving me a hard time and I fear the others would be just as hard

Well anyways, hoping to be around here more often.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not sure how to respond to that ****...

Oh, and what it do, blue bombers. Been a long while since I last posted here. I recently started playing the Legacy Collection again after like 3 months of not touching it because I was still playing through Fire Emblem Fates.

I'm currently playing Mega Man 2 at the moment and I just beat Bubble Man, which was pretty straightforward. I'm now attempting to complete Heat Man's level. I decided to skip the first Mega Man game because the Elec Man and Ice Man levels were giving me a hard time and I fear the others would be just as hard

Well anyways, hoping to be around here more often.
Elec Man is probably the hardest to complete given how long it is, the Big Eye at the end, and how hard Thunder Beam hits. When the stage splits between left/right paths I'd take the left as it gives you more space to move. Ice Man is pretty easy once you obtain the Magnet Beam and can skip large sections of his stage, his boss pattern I'd argue is easier to deal with than Bomb/Cut.

To be honest, I don't think I've ever beaten Heat Man without Item 2 (beat Air Man).

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
To be honest, I don't think I've ever beaten Heat Man without Item 2 (beat Air Man).
My first time clearing that Yoko block puzzle was in the Legacy Collection, actually. I would always use Item 2 until I HAD to do without in that one "All Disappearing Blocks (No Items)" challenge.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
The disappearing blocks on certain levels are a pain in the ass to get used to. I would often fall to my death because of those.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Am I the only one who doesn't really have a problem with the disappearing blocks and just finds them somewhat annoying?

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
I don't have a problem with them. But when I have items and Rush, then I'd just as soon go around it all.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well since I'm still pretty new to the series, it's gonna take me some time to get used to those blocks.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
The disappearing blocks are indeed tricky to get used to, but they become much easier to get used to if you memorize the pattern and know the timing.

I would just like to say that the yellow devil from Mega Man 1 is one of the most overrated bosses (difficulty wise) in Mega Man history. Yeah at first he is really hard, but he becomes pretty simple once you figure out his pattern and take him down with the thunder beam. Even if you just use the mega buster, he still isn't much of a problem as long as you have the timing down. He even becomes a joke if you abuse the pause glitch when you land a thunder beam in his eye. It's still a repetitive boss fight, but I also find it fun to always dodge his attacks.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So I went back to playing the first Mega Man game again and I somehow managed to finally beat Elec Man in like only two hits using Cut Man's item. I will say I was surprised at the result but nonetheless, I got him taken care of. I'm going after either Fire Man or Ice Man next.

I didn't know you can change Mega Man's color and item. I just found that out.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's kind of funny just how easy certain weapons took care of certain bosses in the first few games. LMAO Metal Man dying to his own weapon. If you angle Rolling Cutter correctly, Elec Man can sometimes go down in one shot.

Fire Man's stage is fairly standard like Cut/Bomb, just gotta remember that his attacks leave a flame where you were just standing so you gotta keep moving (took me a few playthroughs to figure that out, stupid sprite flickering). The first two Wily levels will take some good practice however.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
So I went back to playing the first Mega Man game again and I somehow managed to finally beat Elec Man in like only two hits using Cut Man's item. I will say I was surprised at the result but nonetheless, I got him taken care of. I'm going after either Fire Man or Ice Man next.

I didn't know you can change Mega Man's color and item. I just found that out.
As someone whose introduction to the Mega Man series was Fire Man's stage, warn you now that his stage is gonna be a bit annoying. Fire Man himself is a joke though, once you figure out how to exploit his AI

Ice Man will probably the bigger problem, both in his stage and the boss himself. I like the guy (my favorite RM from this game, personally), but his level is the of the shining examples in why I hate Ice Levels in gaming.

Actually, I'd say this about most of them. The Robot Master stages in MM1 (except Bomb and Cut Man's) are a challenge, but I find the bosses themselves to be a little on the weak side in. Honestly, the only boss in there I find even remotely annoying is Ice Man, the other 5 are doable enough where you

Elec Man wooooooouuuuld be hard, but believe it or not he falls into the same category as Fire Man: exploitable AI (except his is harder to see through and put into practice at first) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vROX4dEkCQE

Last edited:

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
As someone whose introduction to the Mega Man series was Fire Man's stage, warn you now that his stage is gonna be a bit annoying. Fire Man himself is a joke though, once you figure out how to exploit his AI

Ice Man will probably the bigger problem, both in his stage and the boss himself. I like the guy (my favorite RM from this game, personally), but his level is the of the shining examples in why I hate Ice Levels in gaming.

Actually, I'd say this about most of them. The Robot Master stages in MM1 (except Bomb and Cut Man's) are a challenge, but I find the bosses themselves to be a little on the weak side in. Honestly, the only boss in there I find even remotely annoying is Ice Man, the other 5 are doable enough where you

Elec Man wooooooouuuuld be hard, but believe it or not he falls into the same category as Fire Man: exploitable AI (except his is harder to see through and put into practice at first) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vROX4dEkCQE
Elec Man is more than likely the hardest robot master in any Mega Man game if you can't exploit hit AI and you don't have his weakness (rolling cutter). He is really fast, unpredictable, thunder beam kills you in 3 hits on top of having a ton of range, you have less room to fight than the usual boss fight thanks to the 2.5 blocks on the left side of the room, and no E-Tanks.

Ice Man is easy if you have the thunder beam.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Elec Man is more than likely the hardest robot master in any Mega Man game if you can't exploit hit AI and you don't have his weakness (rolling cutter). He is really fast, unpredictable, thunder beam kills you in 3 hits on top of having a ton of range, you have less room to fight than the usual boss fight thanks to the 2.5 blocks on the left side of the room, and no E-Tanks.

Ice Man is easy if you have the thunder beam.
As someone who likes playing with only the buster (sometimes no damage runs, though I'm not great at them yet), I can't say I agree with that one. I find the following far more difficult than Elec Man:

Quick Man
Wood Man
Air Man (he's easy as pie on regular play but if going for a no damage run, its like playing the lottery, and its usually not in your favor)
Shadow Man
Needle Man
Bright Man
Slash Man.... People crap on this guy hardcore, and I don't blame 'em.

Quick, Needle, and Slash Man are the main perpetrators by far imo. As long as you know how to exploit his AI, I don't think Elec Man is as bad as any of them with or without his Weakness. It definitely takes time to learn, but once you do his difficulty is kind of average.

Last edited:

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
As someone who likes playing with only the buster (sometimes no damage runs, though I'm not great at them yet), I can't say I agree with that one. I find the following far more difficult than Elec Man:

Quick Man
Wood Man
Air Man (he's easy as pie on regular play but if going for a no damage run, its like playing the lottery, and its usually not in your favor)
Shadow Man
Needle Man
Bright Man
Slash Man.... People crap on this guy hardcore, and I don't blame 'em.

Quick, Needle, and Slash Man are the main perpetrators by far imo. As long as you know how to exploit his AI, I don't think Elec Man is as bad as any of them with or without his Weakness. It definitely takes time to learn, but once you do his difficulty is kind of average.
I said Elec Man is the hardest if you can't exploit his AI/don't know how to, and don't have/use rolling cutter against him. If you use either option, he isn't much of a problem.

The difference between Elec Man and all of the other robot masters you listed is that all of the games those robot masters are from have E-Tanks while Mega Man 1 doesn't. Even if you were to fight all robot masters fair and square using only your mega buster and not using AI exploits, their weakness, or E-Tanks, Elec Man is still harder imo than all of the other robot masters you listed with the only one making a strong case is Slash Man.

Quick Man is tricky, but doable. Take advantage when he is running into a platform/wall.

Wood Man is hard thanks to his almost impossible to dodge leaves, but can be spammed to death with lemons.

Air Man is a joke. Spam lemons and get behind him after he jumps 3 times.

Shadow Man jumps 3 times and then does 2 different attacks depending on how far you're away from him.

Needle Man is similar to Metal Man and is telegraphed when he is about to attack you with his spike head.

Bright Man is pretty cheap, but if you stay as far as away from him as possible and manage to only get hit by his pellets and not himself whenever he freezes you, you should be good.

Slash Man I admit is a ******* pain in the *** even with his weakness and E-Tanks mainly because he jumps to the ceiling where you can't see him and drops not 1 or 2, but 5 large red goop like substance that stops you in your tracks and lets Slash Man get a lot of free damage on you. Even if you avoid it, it's still stuck to the ground for a short amount of time which limits your movement options and the attack itself is unpredictable. The difference though between Elec Man and Slash Man is that I have beaten Slash Man without using his weakness or using any E-Tanks before. I have yet to beat Elec Man without having to resort to using tricks or his weakness and I can't use an E-Tank because Mega Man 1 doesn't have them.

If this were a no damage run, I'd put Wood Man and Air Man at the top, but this is simply just beating them as legit as you possibly can and not trying to avoid getting hit a single time.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

I agree that Elec Man is the hardest of the Robot Masters in MM1. Took me a while to figure out his weakness until I then managed to beat him in like two his with Rolling Cutter. I beat all the remaining Robot Masters in the game by exploiting their weaknesses since I find it very difficult for me to exploit their AI. Tried that many times against him but I just could not beat him without taking any beatings from his electric shock. Fire Man wasn't too much of a problem for me though.

As far as Ice Man goes, I find the his stage more problematic than Ice Man himself, which is pretty obvious since it is an ice level of course. Not sure how many tries it took me to play through the stage before confronting the boss but I will say I'm not a big fan of it.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
This is almost a couple days late, but ScAtt just tweeted something that may get you guys excited. Here is what he said on twitter. "If the two things that I labbed are true, I may have just broken this character..." 0_0

If neither involve the footstool combo that we are already familiar with, then Mother of Arceus may you let this man show some mercy on these soon to be poor victims. I can't take it right now. This so called "man" has gotten me so hyped up for CEO 2016.

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
I must say, kudos to Kamemushi for getting the jablock with BAir. I knew it was possible, but getting it is really hard.
And the RNG was with him on that combo O.O

Top Bottom