• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Bubble Man's Jacuzzi (Mega Man Social Thread)

BBC7

Smash Ace
I'm still betting on Snake Man theme being in the game. If they're going to have Spark Man and Shadow Man, they need to have the Third S-Man who also happens to have great music.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
If we get any remix from MM9 as an unlockable, I'm placing my bets on Galaxy Man. :p
I'm going for 1 of 4: Jewel Man, Plug Man, Tornado Man or Magma Man. Any one of those would be really sweet.
I'm still betting on Snake Man theme being in the game. If they're going to have Spark Man and Shadow Man, they need to have the Third S-Man who also happens to have great music.
That's a good one, too. I'm also pulling for Gemini Man and Needle Man.

We still need something from MM8, though.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I just want the MM3 Title Theme, Dark Man's Theme, and We're The Robots.

Also just noticed that there's no music from the non-classic series games. Would be great if we got Central Highway, but I wouldn't prioritize it over some key Classic songs.

BBC7

Smash Ace
Mega Man Retro Melody

Probably more to come so I would subscribe to this channel, it seems to be the only channel offering this service.

D

Deleted member

I really want to here Shadow Man's remix. One of my favorites from Mega Man 3 and I'm glad it made it as a remix. Now here's to hoping we get something from Mega Man 7 (but seriously, that game had an awesome sound track).

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Good remix, but I think it pales in comparison to the remixes Air/Spark Man got.

Says in the video comments he'll post Quick Man tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that.

BBC7

Smash Ace
Quick Man Theme

SPOILER:
There's more than just Quick Man in one theme, there's also Heat Man IIRC

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
During the Nintendo Direct, when Capcom's logo came up, anyone else thought a new Megaman game would be announced? :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's another version of the Shadow Man theme. It's pretty freaking awesome if you ask me. One of my favorites so far. It's a 15 minute version, letting you know now.

Last edited:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yeah I was skeptical about quick man... But since heat man is mashed up with it. Yeah.... I can definitely dig that

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Wasn't what I was expecting, but in a good way. Gotta give them props for throwing in Heat Man as well.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Probably my favorite next to Spark Man. :love:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Would have started it with Proto Man's Whistle, but that's just me. Can't tell if this is the full song or not, sounds like the first couple notes of the Boss theme near the end IMO. Would hope that the Title Theme made it in somehow.

BBC7

Smash Ace

Would have started it with Proto Man's Whistle, but that's just me. Can't tell if this is the full song or not, sounds like the first couple notes of the Boss theme near the end IMO. Would hope that the Title Theme made it in somehow.
Snake Man got in, good enough for me. Now let's hope that there's an unlockable Snake Man remix. Although it might be longer, the Mega Man 2 Retro Melody had 6 robot masters, as did the Mega Man Retro Melody. This one only has 5:

Top Man
Shadow Man
Spark Man
Snake Man
Hard Man

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548

Naw, it sounds like the start of Top Man again.

Also, about the Cut Man video, two things:
1. Megaman's Air Shooter looks a lot wider on the Wii U.
2. Is that Guts Man in the second part?

BBC7

Smash Ace
Naw, it sounds like the start of Top Man again.

Also, about the Cut Man video, two things:
1. Megaman's Air Shooter looks a lot wider on the Wii U.
2. Is that Guts Man in the second part?
The Air Shooter was larger than Mega Man in the video, must be some sort of odd bug because I can't imagine that being the case.

neohopeSTF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
abcdefgf
Switch FC
SW-0259-5915-4107
Just curious, but are they are any other songs that aren't from the Classic Mega Man series? Was hoping for music from the X series or Battle Network.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So I was playing All-Star on hard yesterday, and I found out that Uairing Ness from below Magicant was a bad idea, as he bat-reflected not only the whirlwind projectile, but the wind effect as well. Got spiked by my own Air Shooter, lol.
Had no idea you could reflect the wind effect, until yesterday.

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
Here's another version of the Shadow Man theme. It's pretty freaking awesome if you ask me. One of my favorites so far. It's a 15 minute version, letting you know now.

But-but my shinobi tunes... Now Shadow Man really reached the stars, huh.
Anyway, I like what the arrangement teams did with the original musics. Imean it, the remixes on this page are just AWESOME. Every single of them.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I just had a great idea. A way to reenact the QuickMan fight in Smash (kinda).

Pick Megaman and fast character (Sonic recommended). Turn on
customs and the make sure the other player has an equipment that
allows him to cause damage by running. Allow only boomerangs to spawn
in the match.

Once in the fight (you could make it a Stamina fight), the other player can only
attack by ramming with their dash, or by throwing the boomerangs that spawn.
Megaman cannot pick them up, but he can use all of his moves.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I just had a great idea. A way to reenact the QuickMan fight in Smash (kinda).

Pick Megaman and fast character (Sonic recommended). Turn on
customs and the make sure the other player has an equipment that
allows him to cause damage by running. Allow only boomerangs to spawn
in the match.

Once in the fight (you could make it a Stamina fight), the other player can only
attack by ramming with their dash, or by throwing the boomerangs that spawn.
Megaman cannot pick them up, but he can use all of his moves.
Cool idea. And also, to make the boomerang thing easier, have the Sonic player get custom equipment that equips them with a boomerang.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
@ Z1GMA Z1GMA That was pretty good dude. You're putting in some work. Can't say I'm that good though. Hopefully I can practice a bit soon.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Dude, those combos were sick. Never even knew Rush Trapping was a thing lol. I considered myself a pretty great :4megaman: already, but thanks to you and that video I can get even better!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Note to self: Learn to Z-Drop Metal Blades. I'll have to go online again soon and get better. But yeah, I'm a little rusty.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I feel like an idiot not knowing about Z-dropping Metal Blades until now. I have some practicing to do.

Crescent_Sun

Smash Apprentice
Serious talk, I've seen some weird ass interesting use of Hyper Bomb and we all know how versatile Metal Blade is, but what do people really feel about Shadow Blade? And I'm talking more than just ideas and preference, what does it really provide, and why has no one been using it? I personally stick with the Metal Blade, but I'm more than curious to see videos of people doing interesting things with Shadow Blade. Are people just avoiding it because it lacks potential?

Top Bottom